Write a tool to generate a PST file with the same structure as old

I will migrate 1000+ users to Exchange 2010 and those users are using OL 2003
and OL2007. To help them migrate more smoothly, I will provide a tool for
them to generate PST file with the same structure as an old PST file.

Is it possible? How to begin this idea?

Thanks,
Sam

Have you looked at ExMerge?
If you are copying a PST file, why do you need to create a copy instead of
just using the original PST file?

--
Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
"PST TOOL" <PST TOOL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I will migrate 1000+ users to Exchange 2010 and those users are using OL
>2003
> and OL2007. To help them migrate more smoothly, I will provide a tool for
> them to generate PST file with the same structure as an old PST file.
>
> Is it possible? How to begin this idea?
>
> Thanks,
> Sam

0