Select Names Dialog Box

Could someone help with the following?

I am using Access 2003 with outlook 2003 and all I need to do is open
outlook and for it to display the Select Names Dialog Box ( it would be nice
to open outlook if it was closed) no more than that. Hence I am now after
the code to go in the click event of the button.

Any examples of VBA code that will work  within Access 2003 would be
appreciated
0
jo

The Select Names dialog box is programmable starting from Outlook
2007. You can't display it in Outlook 2003.

--JP

On Feb 5, 3:52=A0pm, j...@jo.uk wrote:
> Could someone help with the following?
>
> I am using Access 2003 with outlook 2003 and all I need to do is open
> outlook and for it to display the Select Names Dialog Box ( it would be n=
ice
> to open outlook if it was closed) no more than that. Hence I am now after
> the code to go in the click event of the button.
>
> Any examples of VBA code that will work =A0within Access 2003 would be
> appreciated

0
JP
2/8/2010 2:53:06 PM
Thank you Jp for the info.
In view of your reply, I have seen code being used (VB) for the display of
the address book.
Have you used or knowledge of any outlook VBA address book code examples?

I will post a message in this group on this subject.

Thank you again
0
jo
2/9/2010 5:32:04 PM
I don't doubt that you've seen code that displays the address book,
but Outlook doesn't provide any means of doing so prior to Outlook
2007. I have seen (and used) VBA code that manipulates contacts, but
not in the way you want. If you can show otherwise, I'd be glad to see
it.

--JP

On Feb 9, 12:32=A0pm, j...@jo.uk wrote:
> Thank you Jp for the info.
> In view of your reply, I have seen code being used (VB) for the display o=
> the address book.
> Have you used or knowledge of any outlook VBA address book code examples?
>
> I will post a message in this group on this subject.
>
> Thank you again
0
JP
2/10/2010 2:54:38 PM
Of course in the old days we used to use CDO.Session.AddressBook() to
display that dialog before the OOM exposed it.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

On Feb 9, 12:32 pm, j...@jo.uk wrote:
> Thank you Jp for the info.
> In view of your reply, I have seen code being used (VB) for the display of
> the address book.
> Have you used or knowledge of any outlook VBA address book code examples?
>
> I will post a message in this group on this subject.
>
> Thank you again

0
Ken
2/10/2010 6:21:03 PM
Hi ,all

I  came across the example of using the address book in this
http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370829 and hoped to get this
working some how.
0
jo
2/10/2010 8:44:59 PM
That is what I was talking about with the CDO method.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.

<jo@jo.uk> wrote in message
> Hi ,all
>
> I  came across the example of using the address book in this
> http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370829 and hoped to get
> this
> working some how.

0
Ken
2/11/2010 2:49:18 PM
Hi, Ken
Is it possible to get the example working in the environment I need?
If so your help would be appreciated
Regards
Dave
0
jo
2/11/2010 4:27:06 PM
That thread you referenced has code for that.

CDO is an optional installation for Office 2003 and earlier so you may not
have it installed, you have to check that. CDO also is subject to very
strict security, even stricter than the Outlook object model, so you also
have to be aware of that. Most of us stopped using CDO years ago because of
that, that's one of the reasons that Redemption (www.dimastr.com/redemption)
was created.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.

<jo@jo.uk> wrote in message
> Hi, Ken
> Is it possible to get the example working in the environment I need?
> If so your help would be appreciated
> Regards
> Dave

0
Ken
2/11/2010 5:56:48 PM
Hi, Ken
I am using the following code that basicly works,  other than if outlook is
closed.
hence what code is required to open outlook if it is closed?
It also looks like  .AddressBook has a number of options. Could you list or
point me to more information on the use of this command.

On Error GoTo err_Session_AddressBook
  'MAPI Session
    Dim objSession As MAPI.Session
    Dim colCDORecips As Object

    Set objSession = New MAPI.Session
    'objSession.Logon "ProfileName", "outlook", False, False
    objSession.Logon , , False, False
    'show address book
    Set colCDORecips = objSession.AddressBook(, _
                     "Pick Names", , , 1, _
                     "Recipients")
 ' release objects
    objSession.Logoff

    Set colCDORecips = Nothing
    Set objSession = Nothing

err_Session_AddressBook:
    If (Err = 91) Then ' MAPI dlg-related function that sets an object
        MsgBox "No recipients selected"
    Else
        'MsgBox "Unrecoverable Error:" & Err
    End If

Thank you

Dave
0
jo
2/12/2010 6:19:35 PM
  objSession.Logon , , False, False

That's what's called in CDO as a piggy-back logon, attaching to an existing
Outlook session. It would only work if Outlook is already running. An
alternative of specifying a CDO logon profile is usually not the best idea,
it ends up either leaking or creating profiles in your registry that you
don't really want.

Check for Outlook running and if it's not running then start it to avoid the
problem.

www.cdolive.com is the the Web site for CDO. The tips and tricks pages have
lots of code samples and you can download the CDO.HLP file from there which
explains all the arguments to everything in CDO.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.

<jo@jo.uk> wrote in message
> Hi, Ken
> I am using the following code that basicly works,  other than if outlook
> is
> closed.
> hence what code is required to open outlook if it is closed?
> It also looks like  .AddressBook has a number of options. Could you list
> or
> point me to more information on the use of this command.
>
> On Error GoTo err_Session_AddressBook
>  'MAPI Session
>    Dim objSession As MAPI.Session
>    Dim colCDORecips As Object
>
>    Set objSession = New MAPI.Session
>    'objSession.Logon "ProfileName", "outlook", False, False
>    objSession.Logon , , False, False
>    'show address book
>    Set colCDORecips = objSession.AddressBook(, _
>                     "Pick Names", , , 1, _
>                     "Recipients")
> ' release objects
>    objSession.Logoff
>
>    Set colCDORecips = Nothing
>    Set objSession = Nothing
>

> err_Session_AddressBook:
>    If (Err = 91) Then ' MAPI dlg-related function that sets an object
>        MsgBox "No recipients selected"
>    Else
>        'MsgBox "Unrecoverable Error:" & Err
>    End If
>
> Thank you
>
> Dave

0
Ken
2/12/2010 6:40:19 PM
Ken,
I have updated my code as below, it works how I need it to. However could
you have a look at it as I do not full understand you comment on the
objSession.Logon , , False, False.
also I did have a look at the  www.cdolive.com site but the sites search
does not work and the  copy of the CDO.HLP I can't read at the moment hence
I will have to revisit when I have a bit more time next week.
I take it that if I make a reference to CDO.dll and in my case have an
access database in a folder with the DLL the outlook code I am using will
work on any PC that uses the access programme?

Private Sub Command43_Click()
   On Error GoTo err_Session_AddressBook

Dim objOL As Outlook.Application
Dim oOutlook As Object
Dim oMail As Object
Dim objSession As MAPI.Session
Dim colCDORecips As Object

On Error Resume Next
Set objOL = GetObject(, "Outlook.Application")
If Err.Number <> 0 Then
Set oOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set oMail = oOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem)
oMail.Display

End If

      Set objSession = New MAPI.Session
    objSession.Logon "ProfileName", "outlook", False, False

    Set colCDORecips = objSession.AddressBook(, _
                     "Pick Names", , , 1, _
                     "Recipients")
 ' release objects

    objSession.Logoff

    Set colCDORecips = Nothing
    Set objSession = Nothing
    Set objOL = Nothing
    Set oOutlook = Nothing
    Set oMail = Nothing

err_Session_AddressBook:
    If (Err = 91) Then ' MAPI dlg-related function that sets an object
        MsgBox "No recipients selected"
    Else
        'MsgBox "Unrecoverable Error:" & Err
    End If
 End Sub

Thank you for you time and comments.
0
jo
2/13/2010 6:08:58 PM
If you're starting Outlook, as I recommended, then you should go back to the
original CDO logon, but modified a little:

    objSession.Logon "", "", False, False

If you want that code to run on other machines they will need to have CDO
installed on them. You are not allowed to deploy or distribute CDO yourself,
that's illegal. Plus each version of CDO is customized to a specific version
of Outlook.

We also do not recommend deploying Outlook VBA macro code. That's for
personal use or prototyping, not for distribution. For deployment you should
be coding a COM addin.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.

<jo@jo.uk> wrote in message
> Ken,
> I have updated my code as below, it works how I need it to. However could
> you have a look at it as I do not full understand you comment on the
> objSession.Logon , , False, False.
> also I did have a look at the  www.cdolive.com site but the sites search
> does not work and the  copy of the CDO.HLP I can't read at the moment
> hence
> I will have to revisit when I have a bit more time next week.
> I take it that if I make a reference to CDO.dll and in my case have an
> access database in a folder with the DLL the outlook code I am using will
> work on any PC that uses the access programme?
>

> Private Sub Command43_Click()
>   On Error GoTo err_Session_AddressBook
>
> Dim objOL As Outlook.Application
> Dim oOutlook As Object
> Dim oMail As Object
> Dim objSession As MAPI.Session
> Dim colCDORecips As Object
>
> On Error Resume Next
> Set objOL = GetObject(, "Outlook.Application")
> If Err.Number <> 0 Then
> Set oOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
> Set oMail = oOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem)
> oMail.Display
>
> End If
>
>      Set objSession = New MAPI.Session
>    objSession.Logon "ProfileName", "outlook", False, False
>
>    Set colCDORecips = objSession.AddressBook(, _
>                     "Pick Names", , , 1, _
>                     "Recipients")
> ' release objects
>
>    objSession.Logoff
>
>    Set colCDORecips = Nothing
>    Set objSession = Nothing
>    Set objOL = Nothing
>    Set oOutlook = Nothing
>    Set oMail = Nothing
>
> err_Session_AddressBook:
>    If (Err = 91) Then ' MAPI dlg-related function that sets an object
>        MsgBox "No recipients selected"
>    Else
>        'MsgBox "Unrecoverable Error:" & Err
>    End If
> End Sub
>
> Thank you for you time and comments.

0
Ken
2/15/2010 1:59:33 PM
Thank you for the updated logon syntax.
All target PC have  CDO installed so no problem with DLL now.
One final issue regarding the address book "show names from the".. drop
down.
How do I change the default location via code, eg at the moment its default
is "contacts" should I need its default to be say "outlook address book"
0
jo
2/16/2010 7:55:33 PM
That's stored in the registry in the profile settings, it's all undocumented
binary and Unicode stuff there. It's something that Outlook reads on startup
only. You can't do much with that with a running session.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.

<jo@jo.uk> wrote in message
> Thank you for the updated logon syntax.
> All target PC have  CDO installed so no problem with DLL now.
> One final issue regarding the address book "show names from the".. drop
> down.
> How do I change the default location via code, eg at the moment its
> default
> is "contacts" should I need its default to be say "outlook address book"

0
Ken
2/16/2010 11:19:12 PM
OK, I will call it a day now.
Thank you again for your help
0
jo
2/17/2010 5:06:29 PM
Thanks Ken. Some days, it seems like I open my mouth just to switch
feet.

--JP

On Feb 10, 1:21=A0pm, "Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]"
<kenslo...@mvps.org> wrote:
> Of course in the old days we used to use CDO.Session.AddressBook() to
> display that dialog before the OOM exposed it.
>
> --
> Ken Slovak
> [MVP - Outlook]http://www.slovaktech.com
> Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
> Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options.http://www.slova=
ktech.com/products.htm

> "JP" <jp2...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> I don't doubt that you've seen code that displays the address book,
> but Outlook doesn't provide any means of doing so prior to Outlook
> 2007. I have seen (and used) VBA code that manipulates contacts, but
> not in the way you want. If you can show otherwise, I'd be glad to see
> it.

0
JP

Filling drop down box
hi, I have a drop down box in a cell. Based on a value of anohter cell I have to fill my drop down box. what i mean is, say if GreeNPackage is "No" then I want the drop down box to fill a range of values. But if the GreeNPackage is "Yes" then I want the drop down box to fill another set of values. how can i do this? plenty of thanks See reply in .Functions Biff >-----Original Message----- >hi, > >I have a drop down box in a cell. Based on a value of >anohter cell I have to fill my drop down box. what i mean >is, say if >GreeNPackage is ...

data from a modeless dialog box to its parent
I need to post a text data from a modeless dialog box to its parent which is itself a dialog based application. Since it should be a large text data a simple Windows message won't be good. What is the right way to do that? Thanks Gil If you are sure the data will stay current you can post the address of the data (as a pointer) in a windows message to the parent. If you want to be really sure use SendMessage() which will wait until the parent gets the message before returning. You could call a function or copy the data to a variable in the parent dialog, but that could be dang...

Mail merge recipient dialog box
Why are the "edit" and "refresh" buttons at the bottom of the mail merge recipient dialog box grayed out? They were available in the last Word version but I cannot figure how to access them in 7 to add to or correct my mailing list. In Word 2007, the first thing you have to do is select the name of the data source in the box at the bottom left of the dialog box. Then, depending on the type of data source, the Edit and Refresh buttons may be ungreyed. [FWIW the same dialog is used by MS Publisher, where they allow multiple data sources, requiring you to ...

Name could not be resolved error.....
Hi Have a strange problem, where I can set up mail accounts, and use these fine, but if I try to add a mailbox in the Open These Additional Mailboxes field, I immediately get an error "The name could not be resolved. The action could not be completed" This is before ive even tried to resolve a name, its as I click Add, the error just appears, so you dont even get a chance to put a name in there. Any ideas what could have caused this? it seems to be after we ran the move server wizard and moved the server with these accounts on into a new site. Thanks Graham ...

Checkbox event to control other checkbox selections
I have been working for a couple of hours now trying different ways to solve this problem and I'm out of ideas (or tired). :-/ Here's what I'm trying to do: On a form I have a section with six checkboxes that represent 6 different mailing lists an organization can subscribe to: MailList01, MailList02, etc. I have a seventh checkbox named MailListOmit for orgs that want to opt out of mailings. If MailListOmit is checked, when the user attempts to click any one of the MailList checkboxes, I want to return a dialog box that says, "This organization has chosen to not receive ma...

Modal Dialog OnCancel removes SC_CLOSE
Hello, I have an app with an modal dialog in which I have removed the default cancel behaviour by creating an empty OnCancel(). Now I can't close the dialog using the SC_CLOSE (Red-X in upper right corner) Why and how can I remove ending the dialoq by pressing Esc but still be able to close the dialog by clicking on the Red-X[1] // Anders -- English is not my first, or second, language so anything strange, or insulting, is due to the translation. Please correct me so I may improve my English! [1] if someone has a official name for this button I would be grateful! Anders Eriksson s...

Select multiple adjacent cells of multiple cells without selecting
Select multiple adjacent cells of multiple cells without selecting adjacent cells one by one. those cells looks like; |adjacent cells |cells| |some characters | A | |some characters | B | |some characters | A | |some characters | A | |some characters | B | I am trying to select adjacent cells of A cells without selecting adjacent cells one by one. Thank you for your help. Adjacent in this case, means? If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this message on an inserted sheet 2. You give me the newsgr...

Save a Copy/Overwrite changes dialog box
All of a sudden, this dialog box pops up every time I want to save something in Excel 2002. The box says, "The file '<file name>' may have been changed by another user since you last saved it. In that case, what do you want to do? __ Save a Copy __ Overwrite changes even though I'm the only user that's changed anything in the past 3 years. The shared workbook command has not been changed at all, so that can't be the problem. The settings are the same as the ones I have at home for personal spreadsheets that don't have this dialog box. Help! Than...

retrieving directory names
Dear group! Apparently it's a simple question: How do I retrieve the directory name that my program's running in? Background: My applications reads and writes its' configurations from an xml file which is supposed to be stored in the same directory with the executable. Relative pathnames like ".\myconfig.xml" appear to work at startup but as soon as I invoke some file dialogs during runtime the ".\" expression is resolved to the last directory I opened something from. The followup-question to this would be: How do I retrieve directory names like "my pictur...

How to get device name?
Hello all: I want to know all the name of devices in my PC, because I want to open them using API CreateFile and test it, how to do?thanks. Hi, what you want do by meanin "test it"? You cant open all devices with the API CreateFile (for several reasons). Regards Kerem -- ----------------------- Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre bien devoue Kerem G�mr�kc� Latest Open-Source Projects: http://entwicklung.junetz.de ----------------------- "Lee Tow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:#vVH#JkqKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP0...

Sort highest by name
I have 55 teams in A1 to A55. I have their scores in B1 to B55. Is there a way to list the scores (highest to lowest) but giving their team names instead of all the numbers in order of the highest to the lowest? Help Obe 1 Why don't you just sort this data by column B in descending order? Select the range starting from cell B1 then just click the sort descending button on the toolbar. If you don't want to sort the data then you could use a formula. Are there any tie scores? What type of values are the scores? Are they whole numbers? Decimals? -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP &qu...

#Name? problem that has been stumping Everyone
I have been posting this message for about 5 days now and no one has been able to help. I have a macro that fills down the formula =IF(AT2 = 500,MROUND(AI2,500),IF(AT2 = 5,MROUND(AI2,5),IF(AT2 = 10,MROUND(AI2,10),IF(AT2 = 25,MROUND(AI2,25),IF(AT2 = 100,MROUND(AI2,100),IF(AT2 = 200,MROUND(AI2,200),IF(AT2 = 364,MROUND(AI2,364),ROUNDDOWN(AI2,0)))))))) Each time I fill down the range using the macro I get a #name? error. As I have posted before there is no error in the function because when I go into the status bar at the end of the formula and MANUALLY hit enter the formula calculates correctl...

combo box list updating
Hi - I would like my combo box list to change base on the value of A1. That is, I have its input range being B1:F1 - "Year 1", " Year 2" etc. Example: -If cell A1 is the value "10" then the combo box default list item would be "Year 1" (which is cell "B1") -If cell A1 is the value "20" then the combo box default list item would be "Year 2" (which is cell "C1") ETC... Thanks for your help - Jim A ...

"Find a contact box" problem
Hi. I�m having problems with the �Find a contact� box on the Standard toolbar. Previously, I would type in a name and the search would pull up name/s from the Outlook Contacts folder first then, if the name is not in the Contacts folder, it would pull up name/s from the Global Address List if any. Now, when I type in a name, the search only pulls up name/s from the Global Address List. The search does not include the Contacts folder although there are entries in the Contacts folder. The problem started after I transferred a couple of Contacts subfolders to another pst file. How do I fix the p...

Charting depending on criteria & data series name as a column val
I want to chart some prices as I want to take a look at price trends. My problems, and I can not figure out how to solve them, are: 1. Is it possible to dynamically change the chart depending on certain criteria (product family & selected customers) 2. As the number of customers is variable and they are in one of the columns. Is it possible to plot a series (customer name), depending on the name of a column? 3. I want to chart the data based on the date, but just include the dates available, to prevent periods of time showing no change (e.g. I don't want monthly ticks for the x a...

need help with list box?
Hi I have a huge table of about 20000 records. how can I restrict entry for a few columns. I am new to excel programming. For example. I have a list of colors (red, green, blue) that I want to go under the Color column. how can I allow the user to click on a pulldown or list box similar to ms access for each cell. thanks in advance. Hi you could use 'Data - Validation'. See: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >I have a huge table of about 20000 records. how can I restrict entry for a >few columns. >I am new to exc...

Check box question 04-23-07
I have a form with a check box used to indicate if a receipt is voided or not. What I'm trying to do is go to a new record after the checkbox is marked. I have the following code in place and it works. Kinda. The problem is that if I then go back and UNCHECK the check box, it sends me to a new record again. Here's the code: Private Sub Check43_AfterUpdate() If Ckeck43 = Yes Then DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec Thanks for any help! End Sub The following works fine for me. If Me.Check3 = True Then DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec so try If Ckeck43 = True Then DoCmd.GoToRecor...

Some contacts don't show on drop down box when addressing email
I was using Outlook Express, my computer motherboard died, got new computer with Windows 7, trying to learn Outlook 2003. The computer tech from my husband's office put Outlook 2003 on the new computer and somehow transferred the addresses that I had in Outlook Express. I do not know what method he used to get the addresses into Outlook 2003. Some things carried over just fine, some things didn't, i.e. a group list of my subdivision property owners, so I had to re-make that distribution list. When I want to email my daughter, her name or email address is not s...

Column names
Is there any code to convert column(number) to column(letters), and V.V. e.g. 27 for AA, AB for 28 Thanks =COLUMN(AA:AA) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "daniel chen" <danchen@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:eRRce.675942$w62.535613@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net... > Is there any code to convert column(number) to column(letters), and V.V. > e.g. 27 for AA, AB for 28 > Thanks > Hi, Peo Great! Thanks. How about the other way? i.e. 27 for AA "Peo Sjoblom" <terre08@mvps.org> wrote in message news:%23MpiXScTFHA.2560@TK2MSFTNG...

Name AutoCorrect 09-26-03
I am running Access2000 and working on an existing database (I believe it was converted from FoxPro). I have turned on the Name AutoCorrect options (in Tools > Options > General), however, Name AutoCorrect does not work. I searched KnowlegeBase and found a report 230616 which explained that for a "converted database", I need to save each control that I plan to change, in order to generate the Name Map. I have done that, but Name AutoCorrect still does not work. Any help? Not 100% sure but... 1. Can you create a new .mdb, set the NameAutoCorrect, and import the objec...

how to close opened dialogs?!
Trying to insert 3 D pie into a slide, but it keeps telling me i must close any opened dialogs( cant see any opened ), or cancel editing in excel? Confused?! You know, we see reports of this occasionally, but I'm still not sure why it happens. Run Office Diagnostics. Open PPT and go to Office Button | PPT Options | Resources and run diagostics from there. Then reboot. I'd also make sure I have SP2 installed. Then I'd install this hotfix so the charts don't actually crash (which is unfortunately something that SP2 sometimes causes). :-) http://blogs.technet.co...

Shortcut into Name box
Hi there. Using E02 on XP. I'm using the Name box (above A1) and wonder if there isn't a keystroke to 'jump' into it quickly? Thanks in advance for any help! Depends on what you use it for. If you quickly want to jump to a named range, you can also use F5. -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Bonnie" <Hambrick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:454a01c520c2$f4137fb0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi there. Using E02 on XP. I'm using the Name box (above > A1) and wonder if there isn't a keystroke to 'jump' into ...

Cross referencing named row with named column
I'm trying to find a way to cross reference a column named June with a row named Sales but cant figure out what the syntax is. I thought it used to be =June|Sales but it doesnt seem to work. Hi try =INDEX(A1:H20,MATCH("June",A1:H1,0),MATCH("Sales",A1:A20,0)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "davide212" <davide212@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:917620B9-9182-45C8-9D0F-56B0878CF617@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to find a way to cross reference a column named June with a row > named Sales but cant figure out ...

Combo box default value multiautocomplete
Hi All i have a subform with 10 item. The first one is a combo box that can choose the value from a list that is linked to a table with many record. This subform is related to the master form with link master field codice,cognome,nome link child field codice,cognome,nome that are the other items that are not visualize in the subform. These link give me the right connection to the master form. Normally when i choose the value from list (table) i place also all the other item in the subform using this code in after update precedure Me.ISEE.Value = Me.ISEE.Column(0) Me.F_Costo_con_M...

Macro Message Box
Hi, I am trying to build a macro for a histogram. When the macro is complete, I am asked "Histogram - Some data will be hidden by embedded chart(s)." I can click OK or cancel. How can I build my OK response into the macro so that I do not need to manually respond? Thank you for reviewing my question. Remove the MsgBox from the macro if it is unnecessary. -- HTH Bob "lahuwm" <lahuwm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADD9273F-E393-4573-A3F5-BEEB344D21B0@microsoft.com... > Hi, I am trying to build a macro for a histogram. When...