Re: How can I stop Outlook to run subsequent rules from VBA function bound to currently running rule

And I thought to use Rule's olRuleActionStop in VBA.
.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
0
iScape

function to check for entry
I'll try and make this as clear as I can... I am looking for a function that will check column b,c,d,e for an entr if there is an entry then check row n in the same row for it's value. that's the first bit, then I need to be able to check the date valu (month) in column a and total it for the month. perhaps I could run the first function only looking for month=1 o something and just run it 12 times? not sure how to go about this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com well I've got this far but it still doesn't work and gives an error: =IF(MONTH(A3:A167)=4,...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Running average
Hi Guys, Been struggling a bit on this so a pointer would be great. Just a simple example would do.. tableA with two fields "Startdate" and "Amount" now i need a running average in the query which would give me the following output: [Startdate] - [amount] - [average] 1-1-2010 - 100 - 100 2-1-2010 - 50 - 75 3-1-2010 - 60 - 70 So in the average column the last value should be the average of the sum of the previous records and the current records (being the average of the total). I know that the fieldnames are...

Money is already running #4
I have experienced the "Money is already running" problem with Money 2006 and thought I would try Money 2007 to see if the problem went away.. NOPE.. I have tried all of the suggestions, switch automatic backup off, etc.. etc.. nothing helps. I have noticed that this only happens when Outlook is running, I called MS tech support (now there's an experience in futility) and we have had no success. Any ideas... Does closing the program from File - Exit make a difference? -- Michael Gordon "Rick B" <Rick B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

VBA
Hi! I have a template where I have allowed users to insert rows. I use the following code: Range("a52").Select Selection.EntireRow.Insert Rows("53:53").Copy Rows("52:52").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= False, Transpose:=False Range("a2").Select However, when the user closes the file - there is a huge amt of data on the clip board and I do not want the user to get the message - is there a way for me to clear the information on the clip board? Also what does "Applica...

Crash on 'Send"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

can't customize toolbar

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Reverse created rules
I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send emails from an email address directly into the deleted files. How do I reverse or delete the rule for this sender??????? If this is Outlook then select the Tools Menu > Rules Wizard > locate the Rule and delete it, if its Outlook Express then go to Tools > Message Rules "joebzii@everestkc.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c12401c4218b$fa8e7f70$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send > emails from an email address directly into the deleted &...

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

outlook 98 corperate forms