Outlook Email Help: Select custom voting button options VBA

Hi All,

I am sending outlook emails from excel through VBA, I am Struggling with
selecting one of the checkbox through VBA in excel.

How do I select a custom option (persent under voting buttons section) while
sending an email with voting buttons.

There is a custom option "Have replies sent to" under voting buttons section
that I want to be checked automatically every time a voting email is sent.

For eg:

 Person1: sends an email to Person2 and Person3 for their votes

 Person2:  votes and the voting reply is sent to Person1 and Person3

 Person3:  votes and the voting reply is send to Person1 and Person2

Is this possible?

 Thanks in advance

See my reply in the previous thread.

--
Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
"sam" <sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I am sending outlook emails from excel through VBA, I am Struggling with
> selecting one of the checkbox through VBA in excel.
>
> How do I select a custom option (persent under voting buttons section)
> while
> sending an email with voting buttons.
>
> There is a custom option "Have replies sent to" under voting buttons
> section
> that I want to be checked automatically every time a voting email is sent.
>
> For eg:
>
> Person1: sends an email to Person2 and Person3 for their votes
>
> Person2:  votes and the voting reply is sent to Person1 and Person3
>
> Person3:  votes and the voting reply is send to Person1 and Person2
>
> Is this possible?
>
> Thanks in advance

0
Dmitry

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

VBA
Hi! I have a template where I have allowed users to insert rows. I use the following code: Range("a52").Select Selection.EntireRow.Insert Rows("53:53").Copy Rows("52:52").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlFormulas, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= False, Transpose:=False Range("a2").Select However, when the user closes the file - there is a huge amt of data on the clip board and I do not want the user to get the message - is there a way for me to clear the information on the clip board? Also what does "Applica...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Before Update on record select

Crash on 'Send"

Charging customers
We use Credit Card Advantage with Great Plains. We just upgraded to GP 10.0 and now the sales team are unable to book the orders that they enter. I have looked at the settings and am unable to figure out which security setting I have wrong. Any thoughts? Thanks Angie Starting with the basics, did you get the V10 installation package of CCA? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Angie" wrote: > We use Credit Card Advan...

Need help with Auto Filter

Reminders in Outlook

Help with income/expenses

Outlook default to paragraph

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

can't customize toolbar

help with simple maths in excel

Options > Clean Up Now
First there is no community for Outlook Express 6 - Hopefully a Microsoft person will respond. Under 'options' > (tab) 'Maintenance' > there is a button that reads 'Clean Up Now'. The explanation reads that it will delete all downloaded messages. What the #%&!@ does that mean? Will all emails I have previously read be deleted? Is it only deleting the deleted messages? What? -- Shawn That should only apply to downloaded newsgroup messages. The outlook express newsgroup (yes there is one!) will be better able to answer the question. http://www...

cant start outlook pst file to large