Need Help - Lotus Notes Migration to Outlook 2003

Greetings,

We have a requirement to migrate out Lotus Notes to Outlook 2003. Me
and my team has never done such a migration. Can someone please help
me in coming out an approach for this. Basically, I would like to know
the things to be taken care before, mid and after deployment? How to
deploy (i.e tools or something else)?

A best practice for such migration, if possible.

TIA
0
Pankaj

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k