how to send a e-mail with a annex automaticly

dear all,

how to send a e-mail automaticlly, and the e-mail is just like the following:
1. the e-mail be with a annex. which is done from the other systerm, the 
annex is PDF  
2. different e-mail has different subject.
3. every e-mail has a normal  main body.

please help to answer above question.

thank you and best regards.

yini
0
Utf
1/13/2010 6:27:01 AM
outlook.program_vba 490 articles. 0 followers. Follow

3 Replies
608 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 29


For creating an email see the CreateItem function. You can set its Subject
property, add recipients to its Recipients collection, and add attachments
to its Attachments collection. You can find each mentioned property in the
VBA help file with code examples.

-- 
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook
  Manage and share your categories:
  <http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?pub=6&lang=en>


Am Tue, 12 Jan 2010 22:27:01 -0800 schrieb how to send a e-mail with a annex
:

> dear all,
> 
> how to send a e-mail automaticlly, and the e-mail is just like the
following:
> 1. the e-mail be with a annex. which is done from the other systerm, the 
> annex is PDF  
> 2. different e-mail has different subject.
> 3. every e-mail has a normal  main body.
> 
> please help to answer above question.
> 
> thank you and best regards.
> 
> yini
0
Michael
1/13/2010 8:18:47 AM
dear,

thank you for your replying early. but i just wanna know that how to send a 
e-mail automaticlly instead of creating. 

thank you

"Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> 
> 
> For creating an email see the CreateItem function. You can set its Subject
> property, add recipients to its Recipients collection, and add attachments
> to its Attachments collection. You can find each mentioned property in the
> VBA help file with code examples.
> 
> -- 
> Best regards
> Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook
>   Manage and share your categories:
>   <http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?pub=6&lang=en>
> 
> 
> Am Tue, 12 Jan 2010 22:27:01 -0800 schrieb how to send a e-mail with a annex
> :
> 
> > dear all,
> > 
> > how to send a e-mail automaticlly, and the e-mail is just like the
> following:
> > 1. the e-mail be with a annex. which is done from the other systerm, the 
> > annex is PDF  
> > 2. different e-mail has different subject.
> > 3. every e-mail has a normal  main body.
> > 
> > please help to answer above question.
> > 
> > thank you and best regards.
> > 
> > yini
> .
> 
0
Utf
1/13/2010 9:48:03 AM

Try this example:
http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?mnu=2&lang=en&smp=10&cmd=showitem 

-- 
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook
  Manage and share your categories:
  <http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?pub=6&lang=en>


Am Wed, 13 Jan 2010 01:48:03 -0800 schrieb
howtosendaemailwithaannexautoma@discussions.microsoft.com:

> dear,
> 
> thank you for your replying early. but i just wanna know that how to send
a 
> e-mail automaticlly instead of creating. 
> 
> thank you
> 
> "Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
> 
>> 
>> 
>> For creating an email see the CreateItem function. You can set its
Subject
>> property, add recipients to its Recipients collection, and add
attachments
>> to its Attachments collection. You can find each mentioned property in
the
>> VBA help file with code examples.
>> 
>> -- 
>> Best regards
>> Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook
>>   Manage and share your categories:
>>   <http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?pub=6&lang=en>
>> 
>> 
>> Am Tue, 12 Jan 2010 22:27:01 -0800 schrieb how to send a e-mail with a
annex
>>:
>> 
>>> dear all,
>>> 
>>> how to send a e-mail automaticlly, and the e-mail is just like the
>> following:
>>> 1. the e-mail be with a annex. which is done from the other systerm, the 
>>> annex is PDF  
>>> 2. different e-mail has different subject.
>>> 3. every e-mail has a normal  main body.
>>> 
>>> please help to answer above question.
>>> 
>>> thank you and best regards.
>>> 
>>> yini
>> .
>>
0
Michael
1/15/2010 7:14:56 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Having problem of Outlook not receiving new e-mails
I have been using Outlook for over 1 year with Comcast Broadband. Suddenly last week, I received a message that Outlook 2000 was experiencing a problem when receiving new e-mails and was going to shut down. I re-opened Outlook and it looked different and then it asked for me set up a profile and I canceled it. But after that window coming up a couple of times after it shut down, I decided to put in a new name and then I could not get to my old e-mails and it acted like a new set up. Then I really got frustrated. I was eventaully able to get back to my old e-mails and have been able t...

warning mail then password Expired
Hi, I was thinking is there a way, that you can get a warning email 5 days before your user password on the domaine expires ?? "Driogan" <Peter@driogan.dk> wrote in message news:98b39d3f-474a-4b05-8f8a-073f030ea57a@r60g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, I was thinking is there a way, that you can get a warning email 5 > days before your user password on the domaine expires ?? There's already a warning that can be set when the User logs on....... On 27 Nov., 11:41, "Gordon" <gbpli...@gmail.com.invalid> wrote: > "Driogan" <Pe...@dr...

The Links from e-mails don't work
If I copy the links and insert it into IE 8 it reads it. Trying to link over from an e-mail directly is not working. If I copy the link and go to IE 8.0 the link (URL address) works. It was working before. pgman27 You mean if you click on the link in a message it does nothing, not even an error message? Are you certain IE has all its defaults? Open the Default Programs applet, which you can access either from the Start menu or via the Control Panel, then click the first item: "Set your default programs." After a few seconds, a list of programs comes up. Click on...

Outlook 2000 send/receive
I am having troubles trying to get Outlook 2000 to automaticly send/receive e-mails...any help? I am not sure if it is what you are looking for but here goes: Under the Tools menu, click Options. In the dialog box that opens next click on Mail Delivery tab, then make sure there is a check in the box beside "send messages immediately when connected." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14fdf01c41cac$9696e2c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am having troubles trying to get Outlook 2000 to > automaticly send/receive e-mails...any help? ...

Sending email messages without clicking the Send & Receive bu...
Is there a simple way to tell Outlook to send outgoing messages automatically when you click the "send" button? Sometimes I have to click the "Send and Receive" button after I click "send." On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:03:01 -0800, "NewUser" <NewUser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a simple way to tell Outlook to send outgoing messages automatically >when you click the "send" button? Sometimes I have to click the "Send and >Receive" button after I click "send." Since you don't say what vers...

automaticly create graph
what i would like to do is create a spread sheet where by i entered the fixed and variable costs as well as the selling price. i would then like a graph to automaicly change and display the this info. Does anyone know how to do this. Decide which cells on the spreadsheet you wish to include in the chart. Select those cells. Follow the menu option: Insert/ Chart, and answer the questions in the wizard. Have you looked in Excel help at the topics concerned with charts, starting with "Create a chart"? Have you looked at the training material under http://office.microsoft.com/...

disable Review toolbar which came up automatically when opening a.
How can I disable the Review Toolbar which comes up automatically when opening a file? In the Workbook VBA actions. The top left hand corner there is an Excel logo, not the one in th blue program bar, but in the menu bar. Right Click and select "View Code" There will be two drop down boxes one that will probably say General if this has never been entered previously. Change the box on the right to Workbook. Then Change the right hand box to "Activate" Insert the following code Application.CommandBars("Reviewing").Visible = False exit the VBA screen and t...

how to config Server for one user which has 2 mail address.
we have one NT4.0 + Exchange 5.5 Server "A" Email abc@xxx.com.cn ��and another windows2003 + exchange 2003 Server "B" abc@cn.xxx.com user name is same in A B��Mx record was be set ,question is how to config Exchange 2003 to receive down the mail to Server A , because of we need to replace A with B. thanks a lot. E2K3 setup guides you through common scenarios (like yours) pretty much holding your hand - on welcome screen tell it that you have existing E55 org and want to join it, then follow on-screen instructions. Having usable backup of Exchange databases and AD i...

How do I setup an SMTP gateway / smart host for Exchange 5.5 internet bound mail
My current setup has a Windows NT 4.0 Exchange 5.5 server setting on our company LAN behind a Microsoft ISA Server. The Exchange server's Internet Mail Connector binds to (I assume this is the proper terms) port 25 on the ISA server for inbound and outbound Internet Mail. Our company has finally upgraded to a new Cisco Pix Firewall which we are able to setup a DMZ on. The suggestion by our ISP is to setup an SMTP gateway in the DMZ and have our internal Exchange server send mail to it destined for the Internet. I am aware that most of the work for making the connections from the SMTP ...

Catch all outgoing email on Exchange and send copy to specified account
Hi all. I have been asked to find out if there is anyway to configure our mail server to catch all outgoing email from certain email accounts on our Exchange 2003 Enterprise server and forward a copy of this email to a specified account, also on the Exchange server. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be grateful. On 25 Oct 2006 04:10:54 -0700, googlegroups@tlbsolutions.com wrote: >Hi all. > >I have been asked to find out if there is anyway to configure our mail >server to catch all outgoing email from certain email accounts on our >Exchange 2003 Enterpr...

Mail Merge Printing collated
When I print a mail merge (I don't use it for mailings and envelopes), Publisher prints out the first 5 records as an individual document then the next 5 as a seperate document, and so forth. Since I often need to make multiple copies of these documents, I end up having to collate them by hand. How can I get Publisher to print the entire merge as one document before printing the second, third, copy? I believe when I had P'03 it would print that way, but when I upgraded to '07 this problem started. You can't... Maybe later with a service pack these printing bugs will b...

Send out blank reply
Recently, after receiving a message, my Outlook 2000 is sending out a blank reply message to the sender automatically. Would this cause by setting or virus? ...

Set default address book automatically (registry)
I know I have done this before a few years back in another site - but I cant remember how. We need to set the default lookup address book for all our 2000+ OL2k3 users and to use a specific lookup order. I know they could each do this manually but we have 2000+ users and the support overhead would be huge. We dont want to users to use the GAL as their default lookup (which it is out of the box) because it contains lost of confusing system addresses and duplicate names for the same person in different security level networks; which the users find VERY confusing to distinguish between). We wan...

Turn off automatic dialing
I recently reloaded Office 97 on my XP computer. Now the computer is automatically dialing into the internet to download email. I only want to dial manually. I've run into this problem before but can not remember how to set it to manual dialing only. Any ideas? Check your mail profile - under the General tab: the default connection state might be online and might be checking for dialup networking. Set this to manual. >-----Original Message----- >I recently reloaded Office 97 on my XP computer. Now the >computer is automatically dialing into the internet to >down...

Video mail VEMAIL.EXE
Just installed VEMAIL.EXE v1.1 and get the message "The fatal error occured" Any tip on how to get this plug in working ? Hi Ant Give up on it - the add-in doesn't work. >-----Original Message----- >Just installed VEMAIL.EXE > v1.1 and get the message "The fatal error occured" >Any tip on how to get this plug in working ? >. > ...

make outlook automatically delete html mail with linked images
The junk mail filter should be able to automatically delete html mail with linked images ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=9e1b783b-c9c1-44f2-a1dd-93da59216c56&dg=microsoft.public.outloo...

Re: Outlook wont send to emails hypered to from the net
No. I installed the Google Bar recently which does have one, but it isnt in use. I was having this problem beforehand anyway. (Google bar = 1 day old, Problem = since I got the PC). Amb "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <dianenws@poremsky.com> wrote in message news:OPXxDqeuDHA.2448@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > are you using a popup stopper? > > -- > Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] > Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours > Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) > > Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ > > Search for ans...

Retrieve old e-mails
I recently had a hard drive crash on me and had to have the data recovered through a data recovery specialist. All the data on my old drive was recovered and put onto my new hard drive. I did have to install WindowsXP on the new drive. I want to know how to get the e-mails I had in my inbox folder from the files from the old drive so I can respond to them as there were some which had not been read and others which were of importance. Thanks for the help, Brian Brian <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recently had a hard drive crash on me and had to have > the...

Save Outlook attachments to PC folder automatically
Hi All, I am an absolute newbie to Outlook programming who has been entrusted with the task of figuring out how to get Outlook to dump attachments to emails sent in by certain users to a specified folder on the PC without having to do it manually. I could not get Rules Wizard to do this. Any pointers on how to go about this is really appreciated. Thanks, Rahul Hi, I found the soluton at a website and leave the link for those who might be interested, http://www.outlookvba.com/examples/code/saveattachmentsimp ..htm Rahul >-----Original Message----- >Hi All, > >I am a...

Curious Mail Loop (and brain teaser)
I just experienced an enigmatic mail looping issue, anybody have any ideas to keep this from happening again? Here is the Scenario... We have a user whom works for my organization and another government agency, both organizations use Exchange 2000 but there is no interoperability between our systems other than standard SMTP email through the internet, not same AD root, forest or even remotely similar namespace. We are able to induce a loop under the following conditions.: 1. User has an exchange mailbox at both Organization A & Organization B 2. User creates an "Out of the Off...

Send Quote via Email
I have created a quote and would like to send it via email Is this possible without getting too technical! Hi Andrew, (1) In Outlook client using Mail Merge * Open the quote * File-->Format for Customer * Walk through the mail merge steps using "quote.dot" template This template could potentially be modified for more/less data. (2) Download the sample quote report by EdMar from CRM Sandbox The rdl file is at http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm under the Downloads section with title "Quote Sample Report". Download this file and import it to your reports s...

incoming email not being automatically tracked
Hello, I have the following: Email router used for both incoming and outgoing email in both the web client and Outlook I've configured the router (correctly as far as I know) per the MS documentation. I've selected to track emails from leads and contacts (the last option) please do not confuse this with the middle option to track emails that are responses from leads and contacts. This last option implies it will track incoming original emails, not just replies an important distinction. With this configuration, I would expect an unsolicited email from a contact to be tracke...

Unable to send E-Mails #3
I have recently installed broadband and when I attempt to send an E-Mail I get the following message. 554 <E-Mail Adress>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied Any help would be gratefully appreciated On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:27:03 -0800, LarryM wrote: > I have recently installed broadband and when I attempt to send an E-Mail I > get the following message. > 554 <E-Mail Adress>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied > > Any help would be gratefully appreciated You probably need to authenticate to your outgoing server. Set that up on the &...

Mail Relay #7
I have a Exhcahge 2003 FE/BE setup. WE are adding another email server for encryption that will be a n outgoing relay. this will sit between my FE server and my firewall. Do I have to setup another connector to point to this server for all mail? Thanks Rick All outbound internet mail? You can insert the server as a smarthost on SMTP Connector for address space *. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Rick" <drummer10980@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1159524368.41...

Cannot Email from Outlook 2003..no "send" button present
I cannot send letters or attachments of any kind..I tried reinstalling Outlook 2003 didn't solve the problem..Help You have to close your new message and then the send/receive button appears on your inbox screen. Click that and then it will send. ...