How do I create a macro to add contacts from email messages?

I'm trying to add all the senders to my current email address to my contacts.
I want to create a macro to do this but I'm a serious newbie to Visual Basic.
How can I do this? What's the code?

If you want to do that when receiving an email, see the ItemAdd event of the
Inbox (there's an example in the VBA help file). And for sent item see the
ItemSend event of the Application object.

In that events you can either read the SenderEmailAddress property, or all
the addresses from the Recipients collection.

For creating a contact see the CreateItem function. You could call the
function for each address, and add the address to the contact item's
Email1Address property.

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook

Am Sun, 3 Jan 2010 08:41:01 -0800 schrieb PayPaul:

> I'm trying to add all the senders to my current email address to my
contacts.
> I want to create a macro to do this but I'm a serious newbie to Visual
Basic.
> How can I do this? What's the code?
0
Michael