email Access report pop up network error

I write the following code.
DoCmd.SendObject acSendReport, strDocName, acFormatPDF,
"john.doe@my.com", , , "School: " & glbStudId & ""

When Outlook pops up and I click on the Send button, it pops up error
message, "The operation failed because of network or other communication
problems. Verify your connections and try again."  And then the program shut
down automatically and doing a backup??? Please help me to identify the
problem. Thanks.

-1

Well, I don't know but maybe the problem is because of
1. The security software (encryption) in my machine that prevents it from
sending email to outside the program?
2. Maybe the configuration of Outlook?
For the first one, I can send excel files as attachments using
DoCmd.SendObject without any problem! If the second one is the case, how
should I do with the configuration of Outlook? Thanks in advance for your
help.

"Tim" wrote:

> I write the following code.
> DoCmd.SendObject acSendReport, strDocName, acFormatPDF,
> "john.doe@my.com", , , "School: " & glbStudId & ""
>
> When Outlook pops up and I click on the Send button, it pops up error
> message, "The operation failed because of network or other communication
> problems. Verify your connections and try again."  And then the program shut
> down automatically and doing a backup??? Please help me to identify the
> problem. Thanks.

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Reporting from Project Server