Custom real time, time format check

Hello

I have a custom form that has two time fields.

How can I force users to enter time in those fields as "12:00 AM/PM" or military time 19.00. If input does not match those two rules, pop a warning. This needs to happen as the user moves to another field way before trying to save the form.

Any help would be appreciated!
.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
0
bear

bearsgone wrote on Fri, 12 March 2010 14:24
> Hello
>
> I have a custom form that has two time fields.
>
> How can I force users to enter time in those fields as "12:00 AM/PM" or military time 19.00. If input does not match those two rules, pop a warning. This needs to happen as the user moves to another field way before trying to save the form.
>
> Any help would be appreciated!

Here is what tried to validate the time:

a. [Test101] <> #h:mm am/pm#  did not work
b. Format( [Test102], "h:mm") did not work

.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
0
bear

customizing quote merge template

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Input to custom reports

Fractions Number format

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Customer check data

question about Time

Time Clock Systems
Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates well with GP? On Oct 5, 10:20 am, kcd <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates > well with GP? We just implemented Time Matrix by Business Computers (www.business- computers.com) and are very happy with it. We implemented quickly the hardware wasn't propietary or complicated so we were able to source our own stuff. Troy I can speak highly of Unitime's time and attendance system. They are a relatively low cost solution t...

Short time vs short date

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

Here is a real challenge!
I am looking for a way to define a range based on the background colo of cells. I need to name a range and have it consist of all cells wit a white background. I have been looking on this forum for hours tryin to find some code to do this, all I can find is stuff to count, sum and stuff like that. I tried to use these and modify them but I reall don't understand VBA so it didn't work (although I did get close)! would really appreciate some help on this, Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Try... Sub RangeBasedUponColor() Dim r As Range, c As Range, rr...

Date format 04-11-06

Clearing "Custom Footer" box
Is there a way to delete the contents of the "Custom Footer" option when going through the "Page Setup" menu? I would like to clear out all previously created custom footers and start fresh. Thanks. TC T Crosby, Go to FILE>PAGE SETUP>HEADER/FOOTER, click on the "Custom Footer button. A new dialog box will appear with three panes. Highlight th contents in each pane (one pane at a time) and hit delete. Hope this helps Case -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You have some responses at your other post. T Crosby wrote: > > Is there a wa...

Formatting in CSV
Hi I create a Comma Separated Value file (csv) from my VB application, then open that file with Excel. Excel recognises the commas, and splits the records into separate fields as expected. Can I set properties for rows or columns or cells ? Like bolding, or font size, etc. Thanks Robert -- RobertLees ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RobertLees's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26580 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486488 Yes. Even though the .csv file contains no fo...

Format List Box!