Best way to get a pick-list on a form?

Is there a safe and effective way to get a pick list of values for a Standard
Outlook form?  Maybe a Macro button?
What I want is to limit and auto-enter some properties, without having to
re-do an entire form.  Simple, or no?

--
dBaser from back in the day ...

It might be simple, but it's hard to say without knowing exactly what you
mean by "standard Outlook form" and what business goals you're trying to
accomplish, in what version of Outlook. Please provide more details.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"BJ" <BJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a safe and effective way to get a pick list of values for a
> Standard
> Outlook form?  Maybe a Macro button?
> What I want is to limit and auto-enter some properties, without having to
> re-do an entire form.  Simple, or no?
>
> --
> dBaser from back in the day ...

0