Question about Outlook client config

I have several thousand Outlook 2003 clients that currently have their
"Deliver new e-mail to the following location" set to a local PST.  I need a
reliable way to force all of these system to deliver to their Exchange
mailbox without losing all of the other settings within their Mail profile.
I have tried to use a PRF, but the only way that I can get the PRF to force
the change from PST to mailbox is to use the "Overwrite existing Exchange
settings if an Exchange connection exists," but this seems to "overwrite" too
many other options to be a viable options.  Is there a registry key or a GPO
setting that can force this change?

Thanks for the help!

WCF Client serialization problem

Question -Problem

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

Pivot Table Question #5

question on os authenticity
I purchased a laptop with Windows 2000 preinstalled from a dealer who claims to be a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher. There was no COA attached to the body of the computer and he claims that he was not required to because he owns the license to it, not me. Is this correct? -- julesrh77 Good question but not for this community. You need to post your question in a Windows community. But, I think he's wrong and you should call Microsoft directly to ask them. You can find their phone number by going to www.microsoft.com. -- Charles Allen, MVP "julesrh77" wrote: > ...

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

Outlook Recall Msg Process