Outlook error 0x8004011D while trying to connect with Exchange Acc

Help! I purchased Office 2007 Small Business. I work with an office Exchange
account. My pop account works fine. I can not connect to the Exchange server.
Message 0x8004011D keeps coming up
--
Cheryl

Which version of Exchange are you trying to connect to?
Is this Exchange server located on your own network or are you trying to
access it remotely?
The error usually is caused by having DNS issues with trying to resolve the
location of the Exchange server.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Help! I purchased Office 2007 Small Business. I work with an office
> Exchange
> account. My pop account works fine. I can not connect to the Exchange
> server.
> Message 0x8004011D keeps coming up
> --
> Cheryl

0
Roady

outlook.exe not terminating
I'm running Office XP with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro, current as of today, except that I have reverted the IE update to the previous version of mshtml.dll that scrolls correctly (this has had no effect on the problem I am about to describe). I typically have a lot of applications running - no big deal as I have a 3.04 P4 with 1GB of memory. A problem that happens several times a day is that outlook.exe remains in the Task Manager process list after I shut Outlook down. In older versions, there used to be a message that said "Please wait while Outlook shuts down&qu...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Exchange update problem

Trying to find out which numbers occure most often
I�m giving exams to students and want to see if the students are missin the same questions in every class. I have a simple spreadsheet tha has me enter the question number into the column each time a questio is missed. The MODE function can tell me which number is occurrin most often. However, I need to see if there is any other numbers tha are occurring often as well. Is there a command that will allow me to look at the second mos entered number? For example, if I have 5,3,3,2,3,4,3,4,1,3,4, my mod would be 3 as that�s the number that repeats the most. However, happens 3 times and that...

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph