Outlook connector doesn't work - adding new account

vWin7 starter, Outlook 2003, Outlook connector v 14 installed. When klicking
"Outlook connector" and "Add a new account" in Outlook, nothing happens
(absolutely nothing - no messages or boxes appear).

I habe removed and reinstalled both Outlook and Outlook connector several
times, no help in that.

Anyone who have a suggestion?

SMTP Connectors #4
Hi, I have a problem with two Front-End servers in NLB. I have two connectors with address space *, one connector with cost 10 the other with cost 20 for connector availability purposes. Inbound mails are targeted to FrontEnd1, outbound mails should go from FrontEnd2 (e.g. MX for FrontEnd1 cost is 10; MX cost for FrontEnd2 is 20) Connectors: FrontEnd1 - Address space * - cost 10 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd1; FrontEnd2 - Address space * - cost 20 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd2 The problem: If both servers are up and running and somehow some mail ends in queue on FrontEnd2 it correctly crea...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

New Disk storage

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

transferring to new pc

cant start outlook pst file to large

Creating new attributes

Reminders in Outlook

Adding Industry Codes
I am picking up the pieces on a previous installation of CRM, and want to add additional industries to my industry dropdown in the Lead form. For the life of me, I can't find the proper table in the database. Can someone be good enough to point me in the right direction? Thanks, Chris Chris, You don't do this via a table, you need to do it via form customization. You will need system admin rights, then go into System Customization and modify the Lead form. After making the changes, you will need to publish the change via Deployment Manager and issue an IISRESET. Matt "Chris...

adding name /creating field/query?

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook 2003

Grammar check not working

This formula doesn't work: = day(today())
This formula doesn't work: = day(today()) Except from spreading one formula into 2, is it possible to make it workable in 1 formula? If so, how? -- Additional information: - I'm using Office XP - I'm using Windows XP ���H����O�D�`����. �p��������B, ���Ѫ̤��[�祿!! My ability is very limited. Hope you will not mind to enlighten me if I do wrongly. What doesn't work? For today (7 May 2004) =DAY(TODAY()) returns 7. In article <eYuAXhDNEHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "0-0 Wai Wai ^-^" <x@x.com> wrote: > This formula doesn't work: = day...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts