Outlook 7 won't work after uninstalling Outlook 10. Help.

I downloaded Office 10 BETA and then uninstalled it.  My Outlook 7 won't work
now because of the Beta download.  I get the following message "This
information service is not installed on your computer".  What can I do?

Reinstall from your cd?

"ckm" <ckm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I downloaded Office 10 BETA and then uninstalled it.  My Outlook 7 won't
>work
> now because of the Beta download.  I get the following message "This
> information service is not installed on your computer".  What can I do?

0
DL
2/20/2010 9:42:54 AM
"ckm" <ckm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I downloaded Office 10 BETA and then uninstalled it.  My Outlook 7 won't work
> now because of the Beta download.  I get the following message "This
> information service is not installed on your computer".  What can I do?

Since only one version of Outlook can exist in a PC at any one time, you will
need to reinstall Outlook 2007.  Be sure to create a new mail profile.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...

Crash on 'Send"

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

worksheet tabs 01-06-10
Hi In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically go in alphabetical order-- or do you have to do in manually? -- Thank-you! Ruth Ruth, Use this code: Sub ArrangeSheetsInOrder() Dim iCount As Integer Application.ScreenUpdating = False iCount = Sheets.Count For i = 1 To iCount - 1 For j = i + 1 To iCount If Sheets(j).Name < Sheets(i).Name Then Sheets(j).Move Before:=Sheets(i) End If Next j Next i End Sub "Ruth" wrote: > Hi > > In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Help with income/expenses

cant start outlook pst file to large

help with simple maths in excel

Outlook 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Need help with Auto Filter

Can anyone help ?

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Grammar check not working

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

HELP! remote data not accessible msg