Mail disappears after it has been opened once.

 I will open and read a mail item.  Then I close Outlook.  When I open
Outlook again, that message is GONE.  It is not in the Recycle Bin.  I cannot
find or recover it.

Very bad glitch as I have lost confirmation and relationship emails.

Not sure if this problem appeared when I got an iPhone and downloaded
iTunes...but

Doesn't sound like a glitch at all. Sounds like end user error. You have
configured a view that moves the item out of sight. It doesn't delete it.
State your view configuration. Probably something like "Sort By Icon"
--
Russ Valentine
"Catspaw" <Catspaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I will open and read a mail item.  Then I close Outlook.  When I open
> Outlook again, that message is GONE.  It is not in the Recycle Bin.  I
> cannot
> find or recover it.
>
> Very bad glitch as I have lost confirmation and relationship emails.
>
> Not sure if this problem appeared when I got an iPhone and downloaded
> iTunes...but

0
Russ