Installing Outlook 2003 in Windows 7 with product key only

I have a new laptop with no disk drive, so can only install from product key
online.  Can't afford to buy new outlook so wish to install old 2003 version
but only have the disk version.  So, I have a valid licence but no idea how
to get it on my new PC (Windows 7).  Help please!

1) Buy an external cd/dvd drive
2) copy cd to memory stick
3) install over network

"Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a new laptop with no disk drive, so can only install from product
>key
> online.  Can't afford to buy new outlook so wish to install old 2003
> version
> but only have the disk version.  So, I have a valid licence but no idea
> how
> to get it on my new PC (Windows 7).  Help please!

0
DL

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Print Screen Key disabled

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Document Viewer installer error

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Strange Tab Key Behavior
I have a userform with about 20-30 textboxes. When users use the ta key to navigate, it will work, then all of a sudden just stop. The ta stays inside the textbox and tabs over spaces inside the userfor textbox, but it does not jump to the next box. This seems to b intermittent, if the user restarts the form, it goes away, bu eventually it sometimes returns to this weird behavior. Has anyon come across this, i am puzzled?? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com There's a tabkeybehavior property that sounds like is set to true for some and false for others. If you select t...

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?