how can i make windows live email go to my personal folders

I have a MAPI email account and receive and send most of my email at outlook,
although I often use hotmail when I am away from my computer.  In the past
when I would receive an email in outlook, it would go to the inbox of my msn
folder list and the inbox of my personal folder list.  When I would send an
email from outlook, a copy of the message would to the sent folders in both
the msn folder list and the personal folder list.  Several months ago,
outlook stopped sending incoming and outgoing email messages to the inbox and
sent folder of my personal folder list.   How can I fix this problem so that
the contents of my personal file inbox and sent messages folder match the
content of my msn inbox and sent messages folder?

"bskalak" <bskalak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have a MAPI email account and receive and send most of my email at outlook,
> although I often use hotmail when I am away from my computer.  In the past
> when I would receive an email in outlook, it would go to the inbox of my msn
> folder list and the inbox of my personal folder list.  When I would send an
> email from outlook, a copy of the message would to the sent folders in both
> the msn folder list and the personal folder list.  Several months ago,
> outlook stopped sending incoming and outgoing email messages to the inbox
> and
> sent folder of my personal folder list.   How can I fix this problem so that
> the contents of my personal file inbox and sent messages folder match the
> content of my msn inbox and sent messages folder?

Make your MSN folders the default.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

html email newsletter help
I regularly create a webpage using microsoft publisher for my company. Unfortunatly my boss wants me to now send it out in html format as a newsletter and it needs to be read with all email clients. It appears that the format publisher creates is interpreted differently by different email clients. Is there any way to continue to use microsoft publisher and make my boss happy. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks, Dan On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 02:52:56 +0000, danjones.email@gmail.com wrote (in article <1135565576.699264.301060@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>): > I regularly crea...

make subreport2 visible based on condition
Help, I am running Access 2003 and have trouble getting this work right. I have an unbound subreport that contains 3 additional subreports. I want only one of the 3 to be visible based on the value in a combo box on a selection form. I can't seem to get the reference right and have tried several variations. If Forms!frmWeeklyGLrpt!cboCC = 1 Then Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDA.Visible = True Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDB.Visible = False Me!subrptGLWeekly.Report!subrptGLWeeklyCMRDC.Visible = False End If If Forms!frmWeeklyGL...

No Warning When Transaction Edits Are Going To Be Lost
I don't know how many times I have finished editing a transaction, and then inadvertently clicked somewhere else, like up into the register to see a prior example, and lost all my edits. The real problem is that there is no notification from Money that I am about to lose all my edits, it just trashes them. Sure would be nice if Money asked me if I want to save the edits before discarding them, yes?? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" b...

Outlook 2003

hyperlinking email addresses

sharing of folders

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

can't customize toolbar

Personal Macro Workbook
I had some macro stored in the personal macro workbook but now I can not find the workbook. When I try to do a new macro and store it in the "Personal Macro Workbook" I get the error message "Personal Macro Workbook in the startup folder must stay open for recording". I click ok and get a message that I'm unable to record. I can record macro to other workbooks. What happened to the personal macro workbook ? Thanks ...

office 2010 and windows 7
word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have to do a hard reboot (power down). any idea as to why? system is windows 7 ultimate, office 2010. Right-click My Computer, Disconnect Network Drive. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "KPTools" <support@kptools.com> wrote in message news:0F5ACF22-111A-416A-BECC-8E83543259AE@microsoft.com... > word 2010 is hanging (seems on autosave) a great deal, especially with larger > (>3MB) files. it hangs the system and I have t...

Pop Up Windows
Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? -- Larry "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0B01C98-66BF-4FA5-8CED-0C434CCCFC62@microsoft.com... > Several sites pop up smaller windows with advertising. The opop up blocker > does not stop these smaller ad windows. How do I stop them? > -- > Larry You don't. They LOOK like a pop up to you, but the designer that wrote the page made them not conform to the rules that define the...