How can I get PDA contacts to sync w/ Outlook?

I get error msg re wrong profile.  No problems with previous version of
Outlook.

So I went into Outlook Profiles and created a new one, and that didn't help.
Then I deleted my device in Activesync and went through the reconnect drill,
which worked, and I'm back in business!  Go figure, huh?

"jetjock64" wrote:

> I get error msg re wrong profile.  No problems with previous version of
> Outlook.

Outlook 2003 attempting to send messages....
To Anyone: Here is a weird one. OS XP Pro SP2 / Office System Pro 2003. POP mail only. No SMTP authentication required. Everything working fine until recently when Outlook 2003 stopped sending messages and is attempting to send 1 of 2 messages when there are non in the Outbox.... Some posts say re-install Office System. Looking for alternatives. Any takers? ...

How to get information from the process monitor queue in GP 9.0
Hi, How to know which process exists in process monitor queue? If developer wants to know process details from process monitor queue in GP 9.0 then is there any system functions available? Constants, which are available in GP7.0 and GP 7.5 does not exists in GP 9.0. Is there any alternative option available in GP 9.0 to retrieve process queue information? Thanks ...

pgp error when opening Outlook 2000 Pro.
Please help. I have a computer that is running Windows XP Home and MSOffice 2000 Pro. Anyhow, when I try to open Outlook, it gives an error "pgpexch.dll" and says that virtual memory may be set to low. I don't know if the problem is with the file or with the virtual memory settings. I've gone into the virtual memory and set it to let Windows manage it but I still get the error. What can I do? Thanks in advance for your help. Sincerely, Rodney Brown ...

Controlling Access to Contact's History
Is there a way to set a security role up so a user can't delete items from a Contact's History? The user would still need rights to read/ write to the contact record. Go to Settings-->business unit settings-->security roles Choose a role to edit (other than system administrator, you can't change that one). Select the Core Records tab. History, in terms of tasks and appointments, is controlled by the Activity row. History, in terms of notes, is controlled by the Note row. You can set the read and write "pies" seperately from the Delete "pie". Clear th...

Contact First & Last names the wrong way around
In Outlook 2003 when creating a new contact I typed their name into the name field in the order Firstname Middlename Lastname and Outlook placed them in the correct order. I've recently upgraded to Outlook 2007 and now when I type in a name, for example John Smith Outlook takes John as the lastname and Smith as the Firstname and displays John, Smith (it's set to file as Lastname, Firstname). Options > Preferences > Contact Options > Default Fullname Order is set to Firstname Middlename Lastname (as I want it). To confuse things further I have a number of co...

Filter Lookup for Responsible Contact in CASE when Customer is sel
Hi, I have tried one of the posted article as below and understand how it works. But I hope the responsible contact will list up in the lookup window when the related customer is selected. Anyone offers help? Thanks. //Limit the entities one can choose of crmForm.all.customerid.lookuptypes="2"; crmForm.all.customerid.lookuptypenames="contact:2"; alert("1a"); //Change the default lookup type if (crmForm.all.regardingobjectid != null) { crmForm.all.regardingobjectid.setAttribute("defaulttype", "2"); alert("2a"); } ...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

excel file can't be opened #2

Sharing Outlook #2

Can't auto-complete e-mail addresses
Dear All, I just imported about 2000 contacts in my Outlook 2000 Address Book. Able to see them in the address book and create groups etc. But when i compose a new message and i try to enter some e-mail addresses in TO and then why do outlook do not give me suggestion to auto-complete them? I tried most of the settings. It wont work. What may be the problem? -Sameer Outlook 2000 has no such feature. Autocompletion didn't start until Outlook 2002. Versions of Outlook earlier than Outlook 2002 have a feature called auto-resolution. If you enter part of a name or a nickname then tab out o...

Outlook user profiles

Can't restor backup file, "Please insert the next backup disk.....
I have money 2005 backup file (.mbf) and my original file has gotten corrupted somehow and can't repair it (computer hung and had to be restarted). Whenever I try to restor the backup file, I get the following message, Window Title: Money Multiple Disk Backup Message: Please insert the next backup disk. (The disk containing file "".) I was backing up on a different connected single harddrive and there is only one file. The file is not in multiple pieces and on different drives. When I click OK, it doesn't do anything and cancel just stops the process. I even down...

How can I shade area under a norm dist graph?
I have graphed a normal distribution curve. =Normdist(x,4,4,false) for x=-8 to +18 Now I would like to shade the areas where 8.5<x<12 and x<-3. That is, the left tail and a portion of the right tail. How do I do that? TimH - For one method, see http://www.mikemiddleton.com/ShadedNormalDensity.xls - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "TimH" <TimH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31235839-5F38-48E1-98EF-69A0BB22C634@microsoft.com... >I have graphed a normal distribution curve. =No...

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

The easiest way to get free cash! #2
<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <P>Hi all,</P> <P>I became a member of an interesting free website that is totally unique. It actually rewards its members for learning! You can learn lots of important things and earn rewards taking fun quizzes, plus earn cash for other activities! Membership is free, and people of all ages and educational backgrounds everywhere can become members and participate at their own level. It�s called �It P...

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Error by open contacts or activities after Migration to CRM 3.0
Hello, i ve migrated our CRM 1.2 System to CRM 3.0 Now I get a error-page when I open contacts or activities or so. I cannot open the main form of these entities (customizing). Any ideas? Stefan ...

can't add transfers to my budget
I have 3 accounts and I want to have 2 budget plans I want to have one "main" budget that has all my expenses, then another budget for my girlfriend and I's joint expenses. We have a joint account. I wanted to add the transfer from my checking into our joint account in my "main" budget. I have a group named "Transfers out of budget accounts" but I can't add anything to it or edit it. How can I accomplish this? I say one post here: http://umpmfaq.info/faq.txt that sounded hopeful, but when I tried to follow the instructions, nothing happened. Is t...