Getting rid of a BAD Exchange email account

OK! I messed up installing Outlook 2007 on my new laptop and put in Exchange,
when I should have said IMAP; now, how do I delete the Exchange account?

Outlook says I have to wait until it finishes copying my settings over to
the new account; however, it cannot login into a non-existent Exchange
Account.

Un-Install does *NOT* delete any of the account data (Somewhat like a virus,
that makes changes that cannot be undone) and I've tried deleting all of the
directories undir the %appdata% paths.

Any suggestions?

--
\\ Mike

Use the mail applet in the control panel to delete any existing e-mail
profiles and/or define a new one.

"MikeHSR" <MikeHSR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> OK! I messed up installing Outlook 2007 on my new laptop and put in
> Exchange,
> when I should have said IMAP; now, how do I delete the Exchange account?
>
> Outlook says I have to wait until it finishes copying my settings over to
> the new account; however, it cannot login into a non-existent Exchange
> Account.
>
> Un-Install does *NOT* delete any of the account data (Somewhat like a
> virus,
> that makes changes that cannot be undone) and I've tried deleting all of
> the
> directories undir the %appdata% paths.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> --
> \\ Mike

0
neo

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

Converting Opportunity to Account

Setting up a new e-mail account

OLK 2k7

Microsoft Exchange Server

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Sending Email #6

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Getting the BCC field by default.

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server