Different email accounts

I would like to filter the 3 msn.com accounts I use into their own inboxes.
Can this be done?

Yes, this is done automatically when using the Outlook Connector to connect
to your account.
If you are connecting to your account via POP3 then see;
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/sortmail.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Jan Ogg" <Jan Ogg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I would like to filter the 3 msn.com accounts I use into their own
> inboxes.
> Can this be done?

0
Roady

viewing or redirecting emails from a particular user on exchange
We have a person who we think is sending company information by email to our competitiors. I want to be able to view emails sent from this person without their knowledge. So i need to be able to create a BCC of the email and sent it to another address so that i can view it. We are running SBS 2003 and Exchange 2003. If anyone could provide any information that would be great. Message Journaling: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;261173&Product=exch2k On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:45:02 -0800, "fesz" <fesz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We...

Recover deleted email
How do I do this as I delted all of my email in error. Also, I am using outlook 2002 not outlook express. Thanks Anthony ...

excel charts look drastically different on different computers
When we open excel charts on different computers in our office the formatting looks drastically different (for example, data labels and arrows on charts are in different locations). This is a huge problem because it means that the formatting has to be fixed each time someone opens an excel chart. This was never a problem until recently when some of our staff got new computers and for a short time they were using Office 2007 (everyone else in the office was using Office 2003). We've switched everyone back to Office 2003, but the problem with excel charts persists. When u ad...

storing all email
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have all mail received by an exchange server to be duplicated to a particular mailbox to be retained even if the user deletes the email from there inbox? you want to look up "Journaling"...what version Exchange? "Mick853" <mick853@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:idyde.41389$c24.949@attbi_s72... > Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have all mail received by an > exchange server to be duplicated to a particular mailbox to be retained even > if the user deletes the email from there inbox? > > ...

Email Messages disappearing
I have my email (Microsoft Outlook on Microsoft XP) set up to go to specific folders dependent on who sends it. Well, there are messages unread in certain folders it will have a number next to it. Well, I'll click on the folder and the number changes. Not one number but multiple. Like it says there are 5 messages in the folder unread, I'll click on it and then it says one and the other 4 messages are missing. I don't know what is causing this. Rachel rachel <rachel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have my email (Microsoft Outlook on Microsoft XP) set up t...

Receiving Blank Emails from Outlook 2003 User
Hi! One of my users is sending a blank email to everyone that sends her an email. I have no idea how this is happening. But I send her an email and get a blank one from her. Any clues? She uses Outlook 2003 with the latest patches. PMD Is Out of Office turned on? Pascal Dorion wrote: > Hi! > > > One of my users is sending a blank email to everyone that sends her an > email. I have no idea how this is happening. But I send her an email and get > a blank one from her. > > Any clues? > > She uses Outlook 2003 with the latest patches. > > > P...

comparing data in different sheets
I have data set for each quarter, like sales, profits, margins. The dat is for more than 1000 companies and in different worksheets: Eac quarter is in each seperate worksheet. It gets frustrating to keep on switching between each worksheet to ge a comparative number. Is there a way out -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com In situations like this I generally create a summary sheet and reference the cells from all of the other worksheets. Set up the layout for the summary sheet and then select a cell you want to mirror the value from another worksheet. With the cell selected, ...

Comparing Fields in Different Columns
I was wondering if there is a way two compare the fields in 2 different columns. Then if those fields are identical they would be removed. Is there a basic function to do this or do I need to write a macro? Thanks for the help. Hi......... Assuming your columns are A and B, in cell C1 put this formula and copy it down column C =IF(A1=B1,1,"") then sort on column C and delete all the rows that have a 1 in column C And, if you do this frequently, it could be recorded into a macro........ Vaya con Dios, Chuck CABGx3 "Guggenheim" <johlstrom@gmail.com> wrote in me...

Excel cannot open email program.
I often use "file.. send to... mail recipient" to send a spreadsheet as text in the body of an e-mail. I prefer that to sending excel as an attachment, since my recipients may not have excel and usually don't need to see formulas. On my new computer however I get the message "excel could not open the e-mail program" if I try the first option above. Both excel 2002 and outlook 2002 are working fine. I "repaired" office just to be sure. Still doesn't work. Only difference is that the computer came with a trial version of office 2003 which I don...

Printing Email in Outlook from Publisher
We are sending a publisher document as an email message. When it arrives in Outlook and we try to print the email, it elects to become hundreds of pages except it is only 5. Thank you. ...

Different Prices in Different Stores
I run 8 stores, and HO and want two of the stores to have different prices to the other stores. We handle all pricing from HO. I've never done this before, and although I can read the manual, it's often better to ask the people that have done it for their experience, what mistakes have been made, and what to look out for. thanks Chris England Style 304 Change Item Prices (regular) worksheet, check mark the stores you want affected by those prices, so the worksheet gets created just for those two stores...if all items will have a different price, select ALL DEPARTMENTS so a...

the font changes colour on emails I send
I am sending an email and the font looks correct. When the recipient receives it some of the text is bright green. It doesn't happen on every email but when it does, it is only on part of the text. ...

Cannot delete mailbox/email account from Outlook 2003
Hello All - I'm a systems admin at a company that use exchange server. Someone added a mailbox to an e-mail account, and it appears as a second mailbox in the folder list. The only problem is, I can't delete it. If I right click the mail account, select "close mailbox...", I receive the error that the mailbox is associated with an account, and to remove it I need to go to Tools, E-mail accounts, view or change, blah blah blah. If I go to that route, I can delete the Microsoft Exchange Server account that exists. However, in the "Deliver new e-mail to the following loca...

collect data via email
We're looking for solution to collect intake data from multiple agencies (not on network), and get into our (currently 2003) Access database. With 2007, the 'EMail data collect' facility - can that collect and insert multiple rows with 1 email - or each email/form processes only 1 row..? thanks! don You will send a mail asking the user either to update a certain row or add information to a new record. So in both situations you are tied to single row processing... Secondly you have two options to choose from. Plain html which will present the user with a html emai...

Outlook 2003 / Microsoft Office Connector / "locked" email address
Upon initiating Outlook 2003 for the first time, the Microsoft Office Connector box pops up. Now because the first time I entered the email address, I was not thinking and put the wrong "recognized" emial address in the box. Now I am unable to insert the correct sign-in email address. It is "grayed" out and I can't seem to change it, thus is not a recognized no matter what I do. This has totally shut me down on using Outlook 2003. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times now with the same results. Please. I am desperate. Thank you. -- Musoswish Control...

How do I extract and save a list of email addresses in Outloook?
How do I extract and save a list of email addresses in certain folders in Outlook? I am in a discussion list for chiropractors and I save all the email messages in a folder in Outlook. I want to extract all the various email addresses from other chiropractors and save the list of email addresses in a word document. Thanks. Grady Add the addresses to your Contacts as you get them. Right click on each address and Add to Contacts. Export to an Excel spreadsheet. "Grady" wrote: > How do I extract and save a list of email addresses in certain folders in > Outlook? I a...

email signature
I was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I have with my email signature. When I reply or forward an email the signature is fine, but when I want to send a new message the signature has double spacings between the text lines. Can anyone shed some light on this? Cheers. Please post your version of Windows Live Mail. -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "dazza" wrote in message news:C25D4E2C-F872-4D41-81E2-B48819A10B35@microsoft.com... I was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I have with my email signature. When I reply or forward an email the signat...

Difference between these two PUBLIC FOLDERS
FIRST ORGANIZATION > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUPS > FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP > SERVERS > Server name > FIRST STORAGE GROUP > PUBLIC FOLDER STORE > PUBLIC FOLDERS and FIRST ORGANIZATION > ADMINISTRATIVE GROUPS > FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP > FOLDERS > PUBLIC FOLDERS What are the difference????? the first one is the folders that exist in that pubic information store...the second one is your entire public folder hierarchy... "Calvin Lai" <Calvin.Lai@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:1ff01a54.0409271350.96236c@posting.google.com... > FIRST ORGANIZATI...

new emails don't show without clicking send-receive
new emails don't show without clicking send-receive button--and now I've lost the send/receive button. What do I do? thanks ...

Importing Pegasus Email into OUTLOOK
I have recently converted my email to OUTLOOK 2000. Previously I had been using Pegasus. Are there any tricks or patches to importing those emails into OUTLOOK? Pegasus nor Eudora are listed as one of the import options. Thanks in advance, CAH Check this page for information on importing from other programs: http://www.slipstick.com/config/olimport.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "CAH"...

Default accounts are not displayed
My client is using a dynamics version 7. When they are using their cash receipts, the default account defined in the checkbook ID is not used as the default debit account. Instead, it always displays account not found. But when I checked the setup of the checkbook ID, the account is defined. And the account is existing in the account maintenance. Can someone help me on this problem? Hope to have a reply... Thanks... Look at the customer card->accounts to see where the cash account is pulled from. It might be pulling from the customer card rather than the checkbook. Visit us at ...

Can't receive mail from Internet after renaming AD account
I need your help regarding my problem. Say I created a user and given her a firstnyme and lastname. Her email address would be firstnyme.lastname@domain.com based on our recipient update policy. The next day the account needs to be renamed because of a typo on the request. So i edited the account by renaming and edited her smtp address as well to firstname.lastname@domain.com. Everything seemed fine as her new name has already reflected in the GAL. However, several days later i received a complaint that she can't receive email from outside our exchange organization from her re...

Incorrect calculation of returns after "Transfer an Account"
I transferred the mutual funds in several rollover IRAs into a single IRA. I used "Record a special Activity -> Transfer an Account." The account balances are correct, except now the return calculations for these mutual funds are completely wrong. It looks like all the gain is attributed to the mutual fund since the transfer date. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Is there a work-around? The former. Or maybe a "feature" that could stand to be "improved". None come to mind. "soffsey" <soffsey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

How do I retrieve my email in Outlook from a different computer?
jacksondog <jacksondog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> Ask your question in the body of the message. Chances are that without a tool like VNC, pcAnywhere, or GoToMyPC, you won't be able to. -- Brian Tillman what is pc anywhere or Go to my PC and how do you get it "Brian Tillman" wrote: > jacksondog <jacksondog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > <nothing> > > Ask your question in the body of the message. > > Chances are that without a tool like VNC, pcAnywhere, or GoToMyPC, you won't > be able to. > -- ...

large email attachment
Hi, all. My useres have to attach documents which may have up to 8MB to EMails. When they try to send them, an error appears: System.Http.Exception: timeout [HttpException (0x80004005): Zeit f�r Anforderung �berschritten] which means "timeout" Nevertheless the email is sent, but it's status is still open in CRM. I have modified the registry of the server already. emaildispatchtimeout = 0x12c maxuploadfilesize=0x00855000 EMails with such attachments could have been sent without problems until I've updated my server with SBS SP1. Any ideas? Regards J�rgen Germany ...