Connector install Error 1935

I use Outlook 2003 with Vista.  Everything has worked well until today.  When
I try to open Outlook I get the following upgrade message: "To continue
accessing your main using MS Office Outlook, you must upgrade to the latest
version of Outlook Connector."  When I try to install the upgrade I get error
message 1935.  Does anyone have a fix for this problem?

scanpst.exe error
My outlook.pst file is corrupt. I followed the Knowledge Base instructions, did a chkdsk, renamed the file. When I try running scanpst.exe on the renamed file, I get this error: An unexpected error prevented access to this file. Use ScanDisk to check the disk for errors, and then try using the Inbox Repair Tool again. The problem here is that I'm running Windows XP Professional and ScanDisk is not available. I also cannot copy or move the file. But I can rename it. Any suggestions? Thank you, Tim Sullivan timmu@earthlink.net Version of OL? size of pst? If you cannot copy ...

Authorisation error (Win2K SP4)
I have just installed MSCRM on a server with Win2K SP4. I am having the following problem but I'm not sure if it is related to SP4 or not. It looks very much like a security / authorisation error and may be related to some other component, not just MSCRM. .. Anyone got any ideas? I had to rebuild my MSCRM server and since doing so I'm getting the following error when I try to load the CRM homepage (http://localhost). I have tried a lot of troubleshooting and I have access to the directory, for example if I go to http://localhost/help.gif I can see the help icon in the browser. From th...

Installing Exchange Email Router Setup
When I install Exchange Email Router on our exchange server, we get the following error: Action Microsoft.crm.setup.exchange.installserviceAction failed Object reference not set to an instance of an object. The progress bar ends at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Exchange.SinkServiceInstaller Does anyone have an idea what could cause this? Thx in advance ...

An error occurred initializing the VBA LIBRARIES (65535)
When I want to open the Excel (97 version, Windows 98), I receive the following message: "An error occurred initializing the VBA libraries (65535)".When I click "OK" the Excel however opens, but can not open all of my excel documents.The same message I recceive when I want to open in Excel TOOLS/MACRO/VISUAL BASIC EDITOR. What has hapened and how can I resolve this problem? Thanks, Jovan Milojkovic, Belgrade! ...

To Do Bar Error Messages
When I open Outlook I get two "error messages". One says "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear." The second appears in the To Do bar where my tasks should be. The field is blank except for "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I have run diagnostics and tried doing a repair from the install disk. Any other ideas? First start Outlook with the cleanreminders switch; Start-> Run; outlook.exe /cleanreminders (note the space in the command) This should take care of the remind...

MS-Access 2007 Error: There is not enough memory to perform this operation..
(..couldn't locate an appropriate place for this post) A rather large database (200mb* and 12,000 objects) has been running fine as a 2003 mdb. Now, converting it to an accdb (importing all objects) routinely produces this error when compacting/repairing. It does not appear to be memory related, but perhaps some type of corruption or even something else. * links to SQL Server db for tables ...

Error 8007000B or OX8007000B
A few weeks ago my computer crashed and the blue screen of death came up. After trying a number of things to include restoring my computer to factory settings (which worked for a few days), I reinstalled Vista on my computer with the CD that came with the computer. I installed everything like it was a new computer. I was able to get most of my computer working normal however, I can't use windows update and I can;t download anything to my computer such as Microsoft Office or Anti Virus. When I try I get a number or error codes such as Error 8007000B or OX8007000B or 1935. I ...

Error Sending
I periodically get an error message that states. 553 To send mail, first check your mail with a valid POP account; this prevents unauthorized SPAM relaying. (#5.7.1) It won't send my mail. This only happens every so often. What could be wrong? ...

Post Install issue!
I have installed CRM to the same Windows 2003 server as AD and SQL. Just for testing - I know what your thinking. Any how after the install when I try to add users I always get "Insufficient rights to add user contact admin" I have gone through the Implementation guide step by step. I have installed this to another Windows 2003 server with the same results. I have looked through about 40 pages of posts on this site and no one seems to have had this issue. Any thoughts? You have not assigned your self a license >-----Original Message----- >I have installed CRM to ...

CRM V1.2 and SBS 2003 Not Working installation issues
Greetings and Happy New Year My Question is why doesn't CRM behave correctly? Environemnt is SBS2003 Premium Exchange Configred and running correctly. ISA running using 2 Nics. Domain with active directory running ok. SQL 2000 with service packs 3a applied. IIS running ok default websites all accessable. Firstly i followed the IG for SBS2003(Fresh Install with all updates) all prerequisites were ticked off prior to installation. Install procedure was followed to the letter. Results :( http://localhost causes IE to spit up You do not have permissions to view this Web Site. What ...

Error 2203. An internal error has occurred. (C:\Windows\Installer\
Installing Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista 32 SP1 products this error. Error 2203. An internal error has occurred. (C:\Windows\Installer\...) Contact Microsoft Product Support Services (PSS) for assistance. ...

Error message 0x8004210A #3
I haven't been able to send/receive email for about one week. I run McAfee Anti-virus and stopping email scan doesn't stop message. Can anyone help? Hi CMarx. please read this here http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;827349 -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "CMarx" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2f11401c46cee$c42594b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I haven't been able to send/receive email for about ...

stange folder after install updates
hello, I've some computers with XP SP3 which after install some updates appear "strange folders". For example there're some folders in c: called: 6ac86d2ad9be93fc0f0ded or 22553c8e848b459d87bc49 I think that these folder are created when the installation on the update fails but my problem is in order to delete them I have to put myself as propietary of the folder manually, Is there any way to delete them automatically? sgr wrote: :: hello, :: :: I've some computers with XP SP3 which after install some updates :: appear "strange folders". F...

Item number/location code does not exist in inventory error
I'm using eConnect to do an SOP transaction and it has been working for months but with a new customer and a new site I'm getting an error. The error is: "Item number/location code does not exist in inventory". The same transactions are still working with other customers on other sites so it seems like it must be a set up issue in GP. The customer and site look like they're configured the same as the ones that work so I'm stumped. Does anyone know what the issue might be? Thanks, Matt Have you confirmed that the item number has been assigned to the new sit...

event error 7004
Hi everyone, on my exchange server (there is only one running 2003 exchange on 2003 enterprise ed) i keep getting this error for the past couple of weeks. Not sure what to do, any help would be greatly appreciated. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: SMTP Protocol Event ID: 7004 Description: This is an SMTP protocol error log for virtual server ID 1, connection #2592. The remote host "205.207.148.92", responded to the SMTP command "helo" with "501-(Note: This SMTP response message has multiple lines.) 501- 501-A fatal error ha...

script error running reports from home pages, why??
I'm not a GP user/expert, we recently installed GP2010. Since then one user has said, "When I try to run reports from the home pages, I am getting this script error and cannot run any reports." The error is: Line 47 Char 5 Error The system cannot find the file specified Code 0 URL: file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp/tmp/AE8.tmp I have received differing responses to this issue: 1) enable the Run command on the Start menu of our XenApp server for the regular domain users, which I view as a big security risk 2) "the UserData folder does not exist in the %ap...

Report Server Error 09-28-07
After uninstalling MSCRM from my server, I tried installing it again. This has led me to the problem of the report server. I'm using the default server name http://<servername>/reportserver and it's still not realizing that it is actually there and fully running. I've checked the Services section of my server and also checked the individual server status. Both are running within normal parameters. Before the uninstall, the report server was running properly and CRM recognised that it was actually there. Any ideas? ....reed Is this SQL Server 2000 or 2005 SRS? 1. Fo...

problems installing Outlook Desktop client
Problem trying to install Microsoft CRM 3 Outlook desktop client on a PC running windows XP service Pack 2 and Outlook 2003 service Pack 2 connected to exchange. Originally downloaded ISO installation file from Microsoft downloads, and burnt CD. Installation failed, it seems the installation CD was corrupt. We then found our original installation CD, which when we installed it, it came up with two messages: - Microsoft Outlook was not initialized. Please run Outlook and configure your mail account. ---- Outlook is installed and running, there's no problem with this so I do not unde...

Exchange 2K3 SP1 Error
I have sucessfully created and mounted an RSG on my Exchange 2003 SP1 server. My problem is when i right click any mailbox in the RSG from the ESM that's name contains a comma (Kleinpeter, Rob) i get error: An Invalid dn syntax has been specified. Facility: LDAP Providor ID no: 80072032 Exchange System Manager This does not happen in the live database or in the RGS with names that do not contain commas. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. RK ...

Error message #77
I get following Outlook error message: "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? "If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose 'No'. [Options Yes, No, Help] Never got this until I installed Adobe Acrobat 6, Standard. Adobe Tech says they can solve problem but will cost $39 on my nickel (no toll-free phones to Adobe Tech). They say MS problem but cannot find fix. Anybody out there know how to fix this? Thanks. Emmett <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I get follow...

GL Posting date is missing or invalid error message
Hello, When trying to post a Sales order through Sales transactions entry window, we get an error message 'General ledger posting date is invalid or missing' The dates seem correct. The fiscal periods are all set up correctly. This happens whether we try to post an individual transcation or a batch. The batch looks like it is posting, but all the posting reports have zero mamounts in them & the batch still sits there even after posting as if it has never been posted. We are running GP 8.00g34 What is causing this & how do we fix it? Thanks Did you recently change your pos...

Bug in receiving entry. error calculating Prev Qty Shipped
Dynamics GP Bug Report, version 9.0 service pack 1. Version Information: 9.00259 Location: Receiving Transaction Entry Description: As one enters receiving transactions lines and adjusts the Qty Shipped, the quantity previously shipped is calculated incorrectly. This PO transaction was for a quantity of 120. A quantity of 15 were received on a previous shipment. The Qty previously shipped should display 120-15-30=75 not 45. To make this error occur continue to change the Qty Shipped. Sometimes the error will occur quickly, other times it might take 25 changes. Products Load...

Supressing Errors on my Screen
Hi, I am running a script against a list of 165 servers. Part of the reason I am running this script is to see if I can connect to all of them. In many cases I can not. I get a screen full of Bright red Error messages. Is there any way to suprpress these errors? The command I am running is: $OS = Get-WmiObject "Win32_OperatingSystem" -computername ($strComputer) If ($OS) { $WS.Cells.Item($rRow, 2) = "Online" $WS.Cells.Item($rRow, 3) = $OS.Caption } Else { $ws.Cells.Item($rRow, 2) = "Pings" ...

Error
Hello to all. I am a CRM newbie.... and I am looking for a little help... We installed Microsoft CRM v1.2 on a Windows SBS2003 server. We followed the Microsoft Business Solutions CROM Implementation Guide - SBS2003 section - during the installation. During the install, we created a new CRM website in IIS, and added a host header ("crm") and added "crm" to the DNS on the server. So far, so good. But, we have a problem whenever I choose Start->Programs->Microsoft CRM->Workflow Manager.... The Workflow Manager Logon window is displayed. I am prompted to enter th...

DoCmd.Quit Error "The command or action 'Quit' isn't available now
Hi I need to exit an application if the user closes a certain form in the adp and am trying to do this via the unload method. basically there can be various instances of this form but if one instance is a certain one then it must close the whole application. If have tried in a blank database by putting DoCmd.Quit in the unload method of a form and that works so there must be somthing running that is causing this not to work in my adp. I have also tried putting a button on the form in my adp just to see if putting DoCmd.Quit in the click event would work and it did but this is of no us...