Change default for opening Outlook 2007

I don't want to go into the inbox when opening Outlook. I want to go into the
calendar. I searched and found Microsoft's suggestion at:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010347711033.aspx but I kept
getting an error that the target I had typed was not valid. How can I go
directly into the Calendar portion of Outlook without going into the inbox?

Start Outlook and then select Tools | Options | Other tab | Advanced Options
button | Browse button to set what folder you want Outlook to show first
when starting.

"marriedhsdad" <marriedhsdad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I don't want to go into the inbox when opening Outlook. I want to go into
>the
> calendar. I searched and found Microsoft's suggestion at:
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010347711033.aspx but I kept
> getting an error that the target I had typed was not valid. How can I go
> directly into the Calendar portion of Outlook without going into the
> inbox?

0
neo

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

New Disk storage

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Planned Open Market Days

Outlook default to paragraph

Reminders in Outlook

Grammar check not working

Opening Excel Workbooks

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Default Roles and Tasks in Canadian Payroll
Installs of Dynamics GP version 10 should have default Security Tasks and Roles pre-installed. Currently all tasks and roles have to be built from scratch - causing many customers to delay migration to the version 10. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...