cannot get BCM to work on Office Enterprise 2007 and Windows 7

I have Windows 7 and Office enterprise 2007 and tried to install BCM 2007 and
got it installed then opened Outlook and said it could not setup database. Is
BCM 2007 compatible with Enterprise and Windows 7. Is there a work around?

How large can the MS Money software ITSELF get, over time? (plz re
I've been using MS Money for years. The last time I upgraded it was to Small Business v 2006 as I run a small business from my home office. I have my pers and bus financials on there since the 90's (not sure of very 1st transaction...). Features-wise, there's no reason for me to upgrade or change anything, and, I also on occasion need to view certain Reports which by nature need to include data from old now-closed bank and credit card accounts so I do not want to "archive" anything at all. But.. I'm wondering, how long can this go on? that is, entering financia...

access 2007 crashes
when i change by code the controlsource of a textbox while opening the report, access crashes. is there a way to solve this (besides opening first in lay-out view)? michel Yes, this is one of the bugs in A2007. AFAIK, no resolution has been provided for this problem yet. Hopefully we will see it fixed when MS releases SP1 for Office 2007. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Michel Peeters" <michel@melsbroek.be> wrote in message news...

SOP transaction Payment window and UK Debit Cards
IN SOP GP 10 Payment Entry window we do not have the ability to enter the Start Date, issue number and even the card holders name shpuld this be different to the person requesting order (i.e. some one paying on behalf of someone else). Does anyone know how this can be implemented or is that we need to suggest to our client that an third party addon module is required. thank you Mickey GP is not interested in card data, only the payment information. To record (and process) card data, use something like Credit Card Advantage, a very good third party tools that captures all of that inf...

installed office 2007, 2003 calendar events did not appear.
I had a error 1311 on installation of office 2007. The error solution was to uninstall office 2003 and reinstall 2007. Everything came up fine except calendar. None of my events from 2003 showed up, however my reminder popups worked from the 2003 calendar. I can't find the name of the calendar file to try to reinstall. Thanks, Charlie The calendar is in your pst. Do you see the calendar if you use Folder list view? (Press Ctrl+6 to switch to the folder list. ) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions...

Windows for newly converted records not showing up...
We seems to have a problem with our CRM system where someone tries to "Convert a Lead" and clicks the "Open newly created record(s)" checkbox. The system will convert the lead and create all the necessary records, but it will NOT open the newly created records. At first I thought it was a Pop-Up block issue, but I tried it myself with all Pop-Up blocking turned OFF and it still is happening. Any Ideas? Regards, Eric S. ...

exmerge not working on some mailboxes
Hi All please help ive run exmerge on my exchange server, it works for most mailboxes but always fails on 2. the accounts are not disabled in any way. the administrator has full access to the mailbox etc. its exactly the same as all other mailboxes. any help would be appreciated. below is the log file from exmerge. one that works and one that doesnt please help Copying data from mailbox 'Con Kittos' ('CON.KITTOS') on Server 'EXCHANGE2' to file 'E:\EXMERGE\CON.KITTOS.PST'. [09:44:58] DN of object is '/O=JOBFIND CENTRES AUSTRALIA/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATI...

MS Outlook crashes Windows when importing large pst file
I recently had to reinstall MS office and Win2K on my PC because of a virus attack. I was able to import old archive pst files into outlook 2000 that were relatively small (<1 GByte). My most recent pst archive which had grown to 1.89 Gbytes crashes the Operating System (WIn2K) when I try to import it. As far as I can determine it is free of viruses/worms and has been scanned by the same SW (Network associates) that repaired my PCs. The MS utility to read large pst files (supplied on the MS support website) does not work - it needs a file that is a minimum of 2 GB. The Windows uti...

IE 7 and RMS
Many weeks ago I was advised to not install Internet Explorer 7 on my POS stations as there was some sort of bug. Has Microsoft come up with a fix for this bug yet? I have IE 7 installed on several computers that run RMS. I haven't had any problems with most of them. One of them had a problem with "scvhost.exe" it's a component where multiple copies run and sometimes eats all the cPU. After another set of updates this has seemed to fix itself. There are article through Google on how to fix it. Other than that, nothing. -- Elizabeth M. "Stringers" <tim...

MSN synchronization not working at all
I had an established Money 2005 file that was upgraded to 2006 with relatively no problem. The nightly synchronizations with all of my banks had been working until about 2 weeks ago when, suddenly, no transactions were being synchronized anymore (for any of my accounts). There are no error messages for any accounts and Money shows them as having synchronized successfully. I've tried disabling the MSN Money linking, resetting them up, and then trying it again to no avail (same problem). I then setup a brand new Passport account and added my accounts into a new MS Money 2006 file ...

Out of Office not working Exchange 2003
I have an Exchange 2003 server, and have set the Internet Message Formats properties to allow Out of Office responses, restarted the SMTP and Exchange Routing Engine services, but it still won't send the Out of Office message to outside recipients. I even set the Allow automatic replies to on, just to see if that will work, but it simply doesn't. Any ideas on what else I need to do? A client really needs to get this working on his server, and I can't even get it working on mine. Rob Miles -- There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those w...

Text Wrapping not working as desired.
I have a workbook containing several worksheets. The specific worksheet of concern is set up to allow the user to fill in information and as such will be protected to eliminate the risk of changes. All cells have been set as Protected except those where the user is allowed to fill in data, AND those cells have had Wrapping enabled (actually, the whole row (NOT the whole worksheet) has had wrapping enabled). However the row is NOT auto expanding when the data is entered, rather the row remains the height of a single row and never displays more than the first line of text. This is an iss...

Working in Sheet2 with data from Sheet1
I am working in Sheet2. The data is in Sheet1. I can not get the data in column in the 15th column to initalize the "If" even if Textbox1.Text matches. For k= 1 to 100 If Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(k,15)=TextBox1.Text Then code... End if Next k I tried: If Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(k,15)=Sheets("Sheet2").TextBox1.Text Then With Sheets("Sheet2") If Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(k,15)=.TextBox1.Text Then .... End With If Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(k,15)=TextBox1.Text Then Nothing worked. Philos...

Work with view (advanced issue)
I add a new field to quote: "related_other_account_id". This field store the ID of an Account (different from the "Potential Customer" field) (lets call this Account: The Supplier) Now I need to show the "related quote" from the Supplier Account. I think I would need to build a query like: <all quotes having "related_other_account" field = the current Account ID value... but I don't know if it is possible. How can I handle this ? Where are you trying to show this? "Sebastiano Castrini" <[remove this]castrini@libero.it> wrot...

Outlook 2007 error 0X80040900
Task Mike Fussell@XXXXXXXX Receiving reported error (0X80040900) The server name you entered cannot be found on the network (it might be down temporarily Verify that you are online and that the server name is correct. I have a HP Pavilion desktop running Vista Home Premium 64 bits system, It has been working for months and all of a sudden stopped. H E L P !!!!!! -- Mike Fussell Have you read this? It offers a multitude of reasons it can happen and solutions: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/813514 "Mike Fussell" <MikeFussell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Application.Evaluate (works with SIN but not RGB)
All, Direct Question: Is it possible to get the Long result of RGB from a string expression (reference Evalute) using built-in VBA functionality? The code below (comments included) illustrates that the SIN function works properly with Evaluate, but the RGB function does not. (See VBE help for more details on the Evaluate method). I believe that RGB does not work because, as far as I can tell, RGB is a VBA function and not a worksheet function. (Also, as far as I can tell, SIN is both a VBA and worksheet function). So, is it possible to get the Long result of RGB from a...

moving a single page in a Publisher 2007 booklet
My wife is using Publisher 2007 for a school directory. Love the fact that the "booklet" template fits the format we're looking for: simple to print, fold the pages in the middle, etc, etc. One thing we're struggling with is: "how do yo move a single page in the booklet...without automatically moving the other pages associated on that piece of paper?". I.e. when we go to the page sorter, and select one page, it always highlights both pages. We'd like to just move a single page (left or right) to the position we'd like. Help! View, turn off two...

automate 2dline with marker chart generation
In generating line charts with markers, I can change the color of the markers, but not the marker lines and series lines. The VBA code for the markers is: .SeriesCollection(1).Select With Selection .MarkerStyle = xlDiamond .MarkerSize = 9 End With .SeriesCollection(1).Format.Fill.ForeColor.RGB = RGB(255, 200, 25) What are the references for the marker lines and the lines between the series points? Excel 2007 Chart Format markers and point line segments. http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/10_31_09a.xlsm the "Herbert Sei...

How can I get Positive values only from the random number generat.
I am generating a random group of numbers using Excel's add-in "Random Number Generator". I am using the normal distribution, but I want positive values only. I know that the test I am doing will work with the negative values I have generated, because the mean/stdev are correct. However, the activity for which the numbers are associated can never be negative, so my presentation will be less effective. Any ideas? You could use the randbetween function and specify a positive range i.e. =Randbetween(1,10000000) HTH Jimbola "Markw3700" wrote: > I am gene...

Activecell.activate dont work
hi everyone!! i need a urgent help on this one. i recieve a excell sheet with macro that is running perfectly in japan. when i recieved it, it halt on the line with activecell.activate which is in the first line of the program. the error says: run-time error '-2147319784(80028018)': Method 'Activate' of the 'Range' failed does this error has to do with my operating system which is win xp prof? or with my office 2000? thank you very much!! and more power to you!!! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ ...

How can I get a unique list of a column?
I have a column which is the name of cities. There are about 5 cities which is repeated in 50 records (rows). I want to get the name of this 5 cities in a separate column. How can I do this? TIA Rasoul Khoshravan Use Data>Filter>Advanced Filter. There is an option to filter unique records. -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Yabi" <khoshravan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1176190587.423150.254060@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... >I have a column which is the name of cities. There are about 5 cities >...

Outlook 2007
Outlook 2007 - SMS to Groups Should this be possible? If selecting SMS to multiple users, SMS works. If selecting SMS to a group from GAL, all users get mail instead of SMS. All users in selected group have mobile phone numbers defined. Is this by design or is there a solution? Need some advice. Jordan I believe its by design of the Group - they always use the default email address. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-su...

labeling work sheet tabs pls.help
HI I would like to know if I can label the tabs of the work sheet with a date then the next sheet seven days later, then is there a autocomplete or some way of labeling 50 more worksheet without having to typw them all by hand. like draging the days of the week or months of the year in the rows of a sheet. thanks for the help steve Steve You received several options yesterday. Are you not seeing the replies to your posts? If not, this one is a waste of time<g> Google search results here....... http://snurl.com/1uay Gord Dibben Excel MVP - XL97 SR2 & XL2002 On Sat, 19 J...

Blocked Sender @*.ch work for abc@yahoo.ch?
should adding @*.ch be effective to block all emails from ch. for example; abc@yahoo.ch abc@123.yahoo.ch ...

How does the Word "lock anchor" function work for objects
I am trying to paste objects into a word document, but the objects move even though I have selected "in line with text" or "top and bottom" for formatting. How does the "lock anchor" function work for objects in a Word document? Anchors are only relevant for objects that are NOT "In line with text" because if an object is "In line with text" it behaves like a (large) text character. You can lock an anchor to prevent it from being dragged, but the anchor will still move if you cut and paste the object, or if you cut and paste th...

outlook2003 antispam filter not working if filters to move email is enable
the filters for move email in others folder have advanced priority to filter antiSpam. therefore the email do not come intercepted from filter antiSpam if a rule in order to move email in predefined folder. Example: filter: email whit TO: carlo@test.com move in forlder CARLO and antispam filter block @XXXX.XXX email arrives con sender xxxx@xxx.xxx and TO: carlo@test.com = the filter move email in CARLO folder. If I off filter for "move email in CARLO folder" the filter antispam block email and move in atispam folder. in practical if I hold assets the filters to move the ...