Add Phone Numbers to Contacts

I have a Palm TX, I do not use iTouch any more as I also have an iPod
iTouch. Transferring my email contact5s to the pod was a simple sync.
The problem is that outlook contacts did not contain any telephone
numbers. I have those numbers in a contact file on my Palm which I can
also export as vcard. Is there a way to get these addresses and phone
numbers in to Outlook so I can then sync with the iTouch?

0
WzeroMN

Comparison sheet
I frequently get asked to give a client a comparison sheet of costs and features/limitations between CRM 3.0 and Outlook Business Contact Manager. There was one between CRM 1.2 and Outlook BCM. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/B...

How to add a line to a stock chart
I have got a chart of stock as Open, High, Low , Close. Now I want to add a line like a trendline to the chart where the data is calculated in a separate column at the side of the previous data. Is it possible to do this in Excel? The trendline that I want to add is not possible to draw with the features already available in Excel 2003. Add the new series by right-clicking on the graph and selecting souce data. Then select this new series in the graph and click on format series again by right-clicking. Select patterns and select the 'automatic' for the line (which will be 'n...

Contacts Group Mailing
I'm using Outlook 2000 Internet Only in XP and can't find the answer to my question in "Help." I wonder if I might ask it here? I've built a group of about fifty individuals in my Contacts - just as a Group. I want to mail them something and not have individual e-mail addresses show. When I compose my letter only the Group Title appears in the To space. Is that all the recipients will see too? I don't want them to see all the e-mail addresses and don't want to send until I'm sure that's all they'll see - the Group Title that is. Many of you must...

Deleted contact in Outlook 2007
I have a new Dell laptop with the #$@#$$%$ touchpad. It's been a week and I am still dragging stuff I don't want to drag and selecting stuff I don't want to select. AAARRRRRRGGGGGGG. Anyway, I had a contact open in Outlook 2007 and I did something with the touchpad and the contact disappeared. I don't know if I deleted it, renamed it, hid it, or what. Would I be able to delete it with just one errant touchpad action? Wouldn't it ask me to confirm it? I tried Ctrl-Z but Edit | Undo is greyed out. Will Undo undo a deleted contact? If I didn't delete it, where could i...

Convert Lead to Contact/Opportunity
Hi, I running into a problem and not sure if there an sulution exist. When I convert my lead to a Contact/Opportunity it shoes at the (new) contact at the Originating Lead field the Firstname and Lastname from the Lead. Is it possible to show the Company name instead the Firstname and Lastname? Hope someone can help me... Thx and bye Hello, The description of the lead is deducted from the fullname, I don't think it is possible to change this behaviour because it is by design. Small suggestion: why not convert the lead to contact, opportunity AND account? this way you have the comp...

add a colum within 5 spaces of a column
i would like to insert a colum within 5 rows of a column. how do i do this? thank you. You can't split cells. However, you could merge two columns for all cells except your 5 rows (i.e., select columns B & C, merge them, select your (now) 5 cells, and unmerge them). However, merging is the spawn of the devil. It leads to problems with sorting, formatting, copy/paste, etc. In article <B844F382-3A5E-4EFB-810D-15BB840C5228@microsoft.com>, "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i would like to insert a colum within 5 rows of a column. > how d...

Error converting lead to contact and account
Hi All, I have a problem to convert a lead to Account/Contact at the same time. - It works fine if I convert Lead->Opportunity then reactivate the lead from Oppt and convert the lead to Account. - It won't work if I convert a Lead->Contact, then reactivate the lead from Contact to convert to Oppt, then reactivate the lead from Oppt and convert the lead to Account. (If I have the contact record, it will not allow me to create an account from converting). The error shown below: Stack Trace: [COMException (0x80040237): Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040237.] Microsoft.Crm.Plat...

How do I add decimals to crosstabs in Access?
The decimal places are dropped off of the query when I run a crosstab query in Access 2007. I tried editing the properties in design view and it's not working. Ted, If you are talking about decimal places being replaced in column headers with an underscore, I think you are out of luck. I have never found a way to do this, and have tried replacing the numeric values with strings. Access Help (search on "field name constraints") says: Names of fields, controls, and objects in Microsoft Access: - Can be up to 64 characters long. - Can include any combination of letters, ...

How to format text and numbers as custom
How do you format a drivers license number? For example: Hxxx-xxx-xx-xxx-x, where x represents any number, but "H" represents any text? Do you have to use a macro? If so, does anyone have the code for this sequence? If always H then custom format of "H"&000-etc should do it or format as text and type in the - - - - or a worksheet change event to convert based on any entered letter and numbers entered witout - - - -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Julian Ganoudis" <Julian Ganoudis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:198...

dragging numbers
Where is the switch so I can drag a number to another cell without incrementing it. thank you If you right click (by the autofill button???) and drag, you'll see an option to copy or fill. sussertown wrote: > > Where is the switch so I can drag a number to another cell without > incrementing it. > > thank you -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com If you're not comfortable with rightclick, try holding down CTRL while you drag. Rgds, Andy What to do when the SERIES command is not working? My p;roblem is that in my spreadsheet I get ONLY copy instead iof fill w...

Average of numbers in column between to other numbers
If i have a big column of numbers, and i would want to select that column and find the averages of all the numbers in that column that are between 0 and 500, how would i type that formula? Thanks! One way =AVERAGE(IF((A1:A2000>0)*(A1:A2000<500),A1:A2000)) entered with ctrl + shift & enter -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Ditandhischeese" <Ditandhischeese@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07E82578-9125-4C99-90D2-A4F159FBAE13@microsoft.com... > If i have a big column of numbers, and i would want to select that column > and > find the averages...

Barcode Customer Account Number
How can I print a Customers Account Number as a Barcode on the receipt? <IF> <CONDITION> Len(Customer.AccountNumber) </CONDITION> <THEN> <BARCODE> <STYLE> msS3of9 </STYLE> <UPCNOTCHES> msUPCNBelow </UPCNOTCHES> <LEFT> MarginLeft + PageWidth * 0.30 </LEFT> <WIDTH> PageWidth * .40 </WIDTH> <HEIGHT> 0.2 </HEIGHT> <PRINTCAPTION> True </PRINTCAPTION> <BARWIDTH> 0 </BA...

Reset of PO, SO sequence numbers
GP 9, SP2, SQL Version. On separate occaisions, our P/O numbering sequence has been reset (to a lower number) as well as the S/O numbering sequence. Has anyone seen this before and know the cause? K It just happened to us last week, too (and has before). I don't know what causes it. "Ken D" wrote: > GP 9, SP2, SQL Version. > > On separate occaisions, our P/O numbering sequence has been reset (to a > lower number) as well as the S/O numbering sequence. > > Has anyone seen this before and know the cause? > > K Ken, For PO's, the only reas...

converting a 4 figure number to time in active cell
Hi, I've got 2007 on my pc and I'm trying to set up a timesheet. As I'm to lazy to keep entering the ":" all the time, i was wondering if someone knew how to change 1530 to 15:30 etc in the active cell for all cells G5 to I19 on all 5 sheets in my workbook!!! I think this has something to do with vba or macros and i've never used them before. If anyone can help me, I'd be very grateful. Thanks Pete Chip Pearson shows how you can do that here: 'Date And Time Entry' (http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm) Hope this helps. Pete Pee;29...

Removing Text but Not Numbers in a Column
Hello I have a spreadsheet the has columns for phone numbers in it. The Phone numbers have been entered manually and have all differen formats such as (555)123-1234 or 555-123-1234 I need to delete all of the text so that just the numbers are left s it looks like 5551231234, so I can upload the column into my cel phone. Would there be an easy way of doing this with out manuall changing each entry I have over 2500 phone numbers I have to do thi to. I try the Format Painter, and Formatting the Cells but it didn't wor for me. I am running Microsoft Office For OS X, and any help would ...

Unofficial Phone, ,the most cheap mobile phones from china ,30 kinds today
Unofficial Phone, ,the most cheap mobile phones from china ,30 kinds today http://www.unofficialphone.cn/2008/11/android-phone-cottage-sciphone-dream-g2.html http://www.unofficialphone.cn/2008/11/unofficial-phone.html http://www.unofficialphone.cn/2008/11/amanilan.html http://www.unofficialphone.cn/2008/11/6191-pairs-of-mastercard-networks.html http://www.unofficialphone.cn/2008/11/absolute-all-round-champion-sanq-g28.html http://www.unofficialphone.cn/2008/11/taiwan-friends-of-walled-g-plus-ct680.html http://www.unofficialphone.cn/2008/11/hong-tianlei-zhensi-zh989-bone-nerve.html http://www...

Outlook syncronization with contacts/apointments
My outlook is not syncing with CRM. If i add a contact to Outllok and sync the contact dows not show up in CRM. I have to "track in CRM". Is this the way it works? Thanks, Brian on outlook CRM-Option ....and then see what are you synchronizing and what is the minimum time for synchronization. if you have doubt that nothing is coming from CRM to out loook then. make a appointmen in CRM and then click on CRM------synchronize CRM with outlook ( as i dont have CRM outlook so might be i am bit wrong about name :) .. You will see any error if there is error in synchronization. /A...

email to mutiple contacts not showing other contacts
Hi I would like to do a email to multiple clients, while only showing in the inbox their name, not all the others. I assume there is a way of doing this, but can not find it. I do not want to use bcc or it may turn up as junk mail. thanks tim On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 11:56:45 -1000, Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > Hi I would like to do a email to multiple clients, while only > showing > in the inbox their name, not all the others. I assume there is a way of > doing this, but can not find it. I do not want to use bcc or it may turn > up > as junk mai...

numbering invoices
I have created invioces that are three per page of paper and i would like to know how to get a text filled to print the invoice number so that each page would three different number on them in a text box. pms wrote: > I have created invioces that are three per page of paper and i would like to > know how to get a text filled to print the invoice number so that each page > would three different number on them in a text box. easiest way in Pub... print them out as you like, three to a page, then number them by hand... jmho (I use excel to make invoices) Create a data base w...

Synchronizing Outlook contacts to CRM contacts
How to configure my Outlook to synchronize my Outlook contacts to MS CRM contacts? On 5 jul, 10:19, "Benjamin Fallar III" <fal...@pldtdsl.net> wrote: > How to configure my Outlook to synchronize my Outlook contacts to MS CRM > contacts? Use the local data option. you can modfy the contact query. HTH, Frederic @ traviata www.traviata.be Hi Benjamin, you can publish a copy of an Outlook contact into CRM by highlighting the contact in your Outlook contacts folder and clicking on Track in CRM. (This doens't link the contact to a CRM account so you'll need...

How do I remove the page number from the background of my excel w.
When working in Excel, the background page number is always obscuring my work. Can it be removed? Hi goto 'View' and choose the normal view. You currently have the 'Pagebreak view' enabled -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "NancyLyons" <NancyLyons@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4476930A-38E1-4BAD-89D1-79DBA1E17B38@microsoft.com... > When working in Excel, the background page number is always obscuring my > work. Can it be removed? Maybe go View and check Normal instead of Page Break Preview, Regards, "NancyLyons...

Contact links not working
I'm using Outlook 2003. When I enter a contact I often 'link' them to another contact so that I can quickly find related contacts (it's the Contacts... field at the bottom of the page adjacent to the Catergories field). When I now try to navigate to one of the contact links by dbl clicking it, I get the following error: Cannot perform the requested operation.The command selected is not valid for the recipient. The contacts do exist and this used to work! Any help appreciated. John If they used to work, the most likely explanation is that something = happened between then...

where is the install for default text box add-in
Maybe you mean Default Text Box v1.0.0.3 http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/add-ins Normal.pub? http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "lpyburn" <lpyburn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:692EA943-DB76-474F-B4C4-CA0222EBA04D@microsoft.com... > ...

Formula for numbers=color
I am trying to make a cell or the numbers in a cell turn red when they are certain numbers, like 20 for example. If I enter 20 in the cell it turns red. Trying to make a lotto sheet so I can easily find my lotto numbers. Thanks On 20 Sep 2004 16:32:22 -0700, vile5@comcast.net (Vile) wrote: >I am trying to make a cell or the numbers in a cell turn red when they >are certain numbers, like 20 for example. If I enter 20 in the cell >it turns red. Trying to make a lotto sheet so I can easily find my >lotto numbers. > >Thanks Look at Conditional Formatting (under the Format...

Contacts and Accounts 12-11-03
Is it possible to add one contact to multiple accounts. for example the director of a company that also has a position in another company??? Thanks Michael Not in the current releases (v1.0 or v1.2). This is something that has been indicated will be available in a future release (I think they said v2, but I don't remember for sure). I have heard there are a few ISV products that can handle this type of relationship though. "Michael Kl�ffer" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0e0801c3bfed$38ed3550$a101280a@phx.gbl... Is it possible to add one ...