wrong dates on sent items

Hello, for some reason my sent items starting changing the date, and now I
have some that were sent December 10th 2009, December 11 2009, etc. I have
Outlook 2007. I checked the clock and went to control panel and checked
Date/Time. Everything has todays date - December 9th 2009 and the time Zone
is correct. Also checked Internet Zone and seems to be fine...

Any ideas? is there any part in Outlook that I should be checking?

thank you in advance for you help

No need to repeat your post of only 2 hours ago

"lula" <lula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello, for some reason my sent items starting changing the date, and now I
> have some that were sent December 10th 2009, December 11 2009, etc. I have
> Outlook 2007. I checked the clock and went to control panel and checked
> Date/Time. Everything has todays date - December 9th 2009 and the time
> Zone
> is correct. Also checked Internet Zone and seems to be fine...
>
> Any ideas? is there any part in Outlook that I should be checking?
>
> thank you in advance for you help

0
DL

Advancing the Date Function?
Hi, I'm just looking for a function that looks at the previous cell, into which I've typed the date (in MM-yy format), and then simply advances it to the next month (i.e I type in Jan-10, then the next cell automatically displays Feb-10, and the one after Mar-10, etc). Sorry if this seems a simple request. Thanks As long as you typed in a real date, the format won't matter to excel -- it will matter to you! But if you have June 1, 2010 in A1 (formatted to 06-10), you can use this in B1: =date(year(a1),month(a1)+1,1) and format it the way you like. Ruper...

Adding date and time to cell programatically?
Hi all, i have been trying to check a cell that contains NOW() for a time and populate another cell based on an evaluation of a formula with a concatenation that looks like NOW(). I need to put a certain date AND a certain time in a cell but it can't be text as the cell is used by the network for PI tag data retrival, as you can see from the coe i have tried a number of things, the cell is custom formatted to dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm. Any ideas? VBA Code: -------------------- Sub Formula_Add() Dim eformula, d As Date, MyTime, MyTime1 Application.ScreenU...

Open PO in Dynamics not showing Line Item on Order in Business Por
Quantity Ordered in Purchase Order Entry shows 60 but when I look item up in the Business Portal under Inventory Items On Order shows 0??? Please help!!! Have you Printed the PO yet? What does Quantity On Order in GP Item Inquiry say? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "tstrop" wrote: > Quantity Ordered in Purchase Order Entry shows 60 but when I look item up in > the Business Portal under Inventory Items On Orde...

sent e-mail recall
Hi,how can i recall my sent e-mail to someone if he/she didn,t read it by using of outlook? Thanks for your help David Depends on the version of Outlook you're using. Since you did not state, open the email and go to the tool bar, there is an option for recall... Ps: Only really works if you're working off an Exchange Server... "david" <david@discussion.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43013FF6-8427-4005-9DD2-A8E060E421A5@microsoft.com... > Hi,how can i recall my sent e-mail to someone if he/she didn,t read it by > using of outlook? > > Thanks for...

date comparision
pls help me out i have the data as below START DT(A1), END DT(B1), QUARTERLY COMMISSION DT. (C1, D1.....) A1 B1 C1 D1 E1 F1 G1 06.01.10 30.01.11 06.04.10 06.07.10 06.10.10 06.01.11 EXPIRD HERE I WANT TO HAVE A FORMULA TO DRAG FROM C1 TILL I GET "expird" (WHEREIN I SHOULD GET THE DATES FOR EVERY QUARTER FROM THE START DT. TILL THE EXPIRY DT. AS ABOVE) I HAVE USED THE BELOW FORMULA BUT THERE ARE ERRORS PLEASE CORRECT AND HELP ME IF(DATE(YEAR(C2),MONTH(C2)...

Word 2007 | Original 'Created Date'
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to obtain the original created date of a document that I download on a machine from the intranet. It currently picks up the date the document is downloaded, rather than the actual date that it was created (and uploaded). This is a bit critical for me, and I would appreciate any and every pointer to get an answer for this please. Many thanks, Karan You can get the original creation date stored in the document - which may or may not be the same thing: The document probably has a date field which shows the system date. What you ...

How do I use same date parameters for different queries and report
I'm having the same problem as Gavelle described below. That is: I've followed the advice and set up a form to have my queries and reports pick the dates from the form. But the queries/reports are still asking me to enter the beginning and ending date parameters for each query/report. Also, when i set up the form it runs the query correctly. But when i try to run the query (or report based off the query) I only get a general parameter box stating Enter Parameter Value "forms!FORMNAME!StartDate and another for the end date. Everything in my query criteria is typed correc...

purchase order with several items (5) with big quantities
Dear David, We have a purchase order with several items (5) with big quantities. We received only few quantities of them, affecting that purchase order; then we posted the reception. After few days, we tried to recept the rest of quantities pending but it is impossible because the purchase order appears like not approved; and the system displays a message: “keep the purchase order in a purchase batch”. How we can solve this problem, please help us. Best regards, Cesar Gallegos. ...

messages not being moved to my sent items folder
Hello all, and thank you very much in advance for your help. A few days ago, I must have changed a setting or something, because now when I send e-mail in MS Outlook, the e-mails just in my outbox, changing from italicized dated e-mails to e-mails that have no sent date. For a day or so I tried resending these e-mails only to find out they are indeed being sent, but they don't then move to the sent items folder. This is frustrating and urgent, because all my business-tracking of correspondence is done by my dated e-mails that have for years automatically gone into my "sent ite...

Slow item report
Anyone have a report that shows dead items in a store. For instance, stuff that has not sold in the past 3 months or so. Is there a way to generate one with what is already in RMS? Thanks, Nick, Use the Last Sold field on the Detailed Sales Report. Rob "Nick" <Nick@me.com> wrote in message news:4P1Ne.12083$0E5.9839@fe05.lga... > Anyone have a report that shows dead items in a store. For instance, stuff > that has not sold in the past 3 months or so. Is there a way to generate > one with what is already in RMS? > > Thanks, > ...

Calendar continues sending appointment messages to the Deleted Items folder (2nd post)
I have a user who reports her Calendar (Outlook 2000) continues sending appointment messages to the Deleted Items folder. Server is Exchange 5.5 SP4 server. These appointments have been added to the calendar before they have been automatically sent to the Deleted Items folder. She does not have the Resource Scheduling option under Tools->Options->Calendar set to automatically accept. There are no Outlook rules defined that affect appointment items. Apparently this is all default behavior. But how do we turn off this default? Outlook keeps sending unwanted calendar appointment mess...

bar chart with dates on the x-axis
Hi. I am trying to create a stacked bar chart from data that has dates as its values. I need the dates to be values because they will be calculated based on certain conditions. Specifically, I am creating a vaccine scheduler for nurses to use to determine a child's date ranges for receiving individual innoculations in each vaccine series as calculated from the childs date of birth and what innoculations they have already received. I would like my x-axis to be a dates, my y-axis to be vaccines (e.g. MMR, Polio, etc.), and the bars would show the range of dates for which an innoc...

Access chart starts with too early a start date
I have created a horizontal stacked bar chart on a form in Access 2007, where the horizontal axis is a date. The start date covers the length the first part of the bar, and the stacked part is the number of days to add to it, so essentailly it shows a date range. The dates that I am testing with go from Mar - Aug 2010, but the chart starts at Dec 09. How can I make it pick up the earliest date in my query as the date to start the chart with, other than going into chart design and forcing a minimum value on the horizontal axis scale? e.g. the huge gap before 1 Mar shows up: ...

Dates appear incorrect in CRM 4.0
I wasted a fair bit of time over this problem, so thought I would post this note in case anyone else encounters the same issue. (I understand this is only an issue in certain locations that have gone off daylight saving time, including some states of Australia). Since yesterday dates (e.g. modifiedon) had appeared incorrect in CRM 4.0 - in fact they appeared as UTC date (and time) even through a time zone was set for the user. Setting non-Australian time zones displayed the correct date, however Australian time zones reverted to UTC time. I eventually discovered this is a known pro...

Date that does not update
I am trying to use the =NOW() or =Today() formulas to track changes to a sheet. When A1 is not blank, I need B1 to display the current date and time (and repeat down B:B). The problem is I can't have the formula update once the date is there. It would be too much work in this situation to use ctrl+shift+; or past values. -- Mike You can use a worksheet_event macro in the sheet code of the active sheet. When do you want this update to occur. -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft....

Goto Cell With Today's Or Other Date
In a worksheet with a long list of dates (all in one column), how to go to the cell containing a specific date? a) today's date (using TODAY() reference?) b) another, specified date -- Thanx. JR YOu should be more specific on what you need. So this is what I suggest 1) use autofilter (Data/Filter/Autofilter) and pick the specific data or pick form custom and specify which date/dates you want 2) Use advanced filter (move your list a few rows down, put the same heading on the top of your list, leave a few rows blank and type the dates you need to filter out) - D...

Cell drag versus item drag in clistctrl
Hi there, I trap LVN_BEGINDRAG to get the event when the user tries to drag an item from my listctrl. However, this only traps if the user actually clicks on the item text and starts to drag it, not if he/she simply start to drag a cell. Is there a way to trap the event when the user starts to dray that cell, even if the mouse starting drag position was not over the item's text? Thank you. Yes but it involves you doing the drag and drop process yourself. With that said there are two ways you can do that. One is to use OLE (CDataSource, and CDropTarget) which comes in handy if you wa...

How can I add the values based the color of font and the date
Hello, I wanted to know if it was possible to add the values of cells based on the color of font. And while doing this I also need it to do it based on the date in another cell. Example: Sheet 1 Qty Date Cell A1 288 (blue) Cell B1 4/13/2010 Cell A2 190 (red) Cell B2 4/13/2010 Cell A3 400 (blue) Cell B3 4/13/2010 " " 350 (red) " " 4/13/2010 " " 540 (blue) " " 4/12/2010 " " 1...

Cannot Add New Items
Hi everyone. Whenever i am triyng to add a new item in G.P an error message comes like this: "Another use is creating this item" I am using G.P as system admin. 1. Have all users logout 2. Make backup of company data 3. In QA, DYNAMICS database delete sy00800 delete sy00801 delete activity tempdb database: delete dex_lock delete dex_session "Firass arramli" wrote: > Hi everyone. > > Whenever i am triyng to add a new item in G.P an error message comes like > this: > > "Another use is creating this item" > > I am using G...

How do I recover deleted items that were permanerntly deleted?
Hi, by mistake I placed a file in the deleted items folder which got empted before I realised my mishap. Is there any way to retrieve the file without having to restore my computer to an earlier time? Restore from backup or try; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "painter147" <painter147...

Date to text format
I have a date in a cell in the following format 12/15/05. However need to make this a true text field. I can do it manually by jus going into that cell and preceding the date with a ' (single quote) s it would be '12/15/05 but I can't copy this down to all the othe cells. Anyone know of an easy way to do this -- nufse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- nufsed's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1926 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37443 Format/Cells/Text, then ...

Changing colour of cell on a certain date
hi guys is it possible to change the colour a cell when the date in the box is reached. I have a spread sheet at work and have to do certain action on the 10th 14th & 28th day i.e if the 10th day is 07/05/07 (today) can i get it to change colour thanks Hi Conditional Formatting will do it. Select the all cell(s) you want to format. If the first cell in the range is B4 this is the cell we use. Choose Format>Conditional Format. Set condition 1 to Cell Formula is and type =DAY(B4)=10 in the input box. Choose the font color you want. Click Add and for condition 2 type =DAY(B4)=...

Can't open this item. Unknown error
I have been using an auto-forward rule for the past year and have just been experiencing problems with it. I run exchange 5.5 with outlook 2000 and automatically forward certain emails to my colleagues. When they try to open the item by double clicking it I get an error "Can't open this item. Unknown Error". If I move the email to an archive folder it opens fine. It can also be viewed by using the preview when the email is in the inbox, but I can't double click it to open. The auto-forward rule has been re-created but still no joy. Any suggestions would be appr...

Sent emails go to folder
I am running Outlook 2000 sr-1 and win2000...whenever i sent a message to a certain individual instead of placing the sent mail to the sent folder it places it to the folder that i have set up for that individual....i deleted al the relevant rules and still does it. Any ideas?? thank you in advance Tools, Options, Email Options, Advanced Options. There's a checkbox for In folders other than Inbox save replies with original message. Uncheck it. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies t...

Current Date Time Line
I am using a bar graph to display a list of projects where each project has a start date and an end date. The chart is set up for a 3 year time frame with the projects listed on the left side of the chart from top to bottom, months go from left to right across the top of the chart. What I need to do is have a vertical "time line" for the current date to show on the chart. An help on how I can set this up is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Gail Hi Gail - Try one of the methods described here: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltie...