Word/Outlook convert content to a table when forwarding msgs

How do I prevent Word/Outlook from converting the content of a forwarded
message to a table (actually, a bunch of nested tables) when I forward a
message?

Outlook/Word doesn't do this. Apparently the original message was already
formatted this way.

If you are convince that is not the case (look at the HTML source of the
received message), then you'll have to provide some configuration details
for us to work with and steps to reproduce. Also, does this happen to all
messages or just this one?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"slw729" <slw729@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I prevent Word/Outlook from converting the content of a forwarded
> message to a table (actually, a bunch of nested tables) when I forward a
> message?

0
Roady

NDRs forwarding to external contact

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Pivot Table Question #5

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Table of Contents for each section
I have tried several times to create a TOC for each section of my document. They way it is now I can simply go to the Insert a TOC and it will insert e perfect TOC. All my text has been changed to the appropriate Level and I have no problem there. But I need to seperate the chapters to the start of their respective sections (I have next page breaks inserted at the start of every chapter). I have tried the bookmark method, no luck. I have tried other methods but I think my problem is that I have selected the appropriate fields and changed their levels appropriately. I have not mes...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail