Windows 7 64bit, Outlook 2007 and Word 2007 Email attachment issue

Windows 7 64bit, Outlook 2007 and Word 2007 Email attachment issues.

When I try to attach a word document to an email I get the error:

Word has encountered a problem. There is a problem saving the file.
Usually this is because the disk or floppy disk is too small for the file
oris full, Ram memory is low, or there is a permission prblem witht he drive
the file is being saved to.

I can just close the error message and keep working and everything works
fine, but it will come up everytime I attach a Word Document.

I have tried the following to fix this with no success:
1) Made a new Outlook Profile
2) Uninstalled office and reinstalled it
    - I will get no error when attaching word doc if word is uninstalled
3) Tested the Ram on the Computer, and confirmed there was pently free
4) Ran Office Diagontics - No errors reported
5) Removed Antivirus software off the machine and it still errors
6) check for new windows and office updates, and everything is up to date

Any help / Idea's would be greatly appreciated.

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Attachment
Hi gurus I have the following problem, when I try to attach a zip file bigger than 250Kb the action does nothing is like after picking the file to attach nothing happens but when I get file of 113,200KB , there is no problem, the attached zip file is there with no problem can someone help with this strange problem thanks a bunch Any One gurus OL2007 "naguaramipana" wrote: > Hi gurus > > I have the following problem, when I try to attach a zip file bigger than > 250Kb the action does nothing is like after picking the file to attach > not...

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2