Why does Outlook display text in yellow? How can i change it?

When pasting text into an e-mail, it appears  in pale yellow. Sometimes,
parts of meesages from others are also yellow.  How can I prevent this?

Are you using stationery by any chance?

--

Kathleen Orland

"Wise Dog" <Wise Dog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When pasting text into an e-mail, it appears  in pale yellow. Sometimes,
> parts of meesages from others are also yellow.  How can I prevent this?

0
Orland

Changing true and false
How do I do a formula where, rather than using TRUE and FALSE, I can enter WON or LOST? "Andrew Gill" wrote... >How do I do a formula where, rather than using TRUE and FALSE, I can >enter WON or LOST? If you mean is there sume way to use WON and LOST as tokens in formulas just like TRUE and FALSE, then define them as names, WON referring to =TRUE and LOST referring to =FALSE. If you mean something else, details would help, like a sample formula. Don't depend on others to be able to read your mind. -- To top-post is human, to bottom-post and snip is sublime. I don't ...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Text Values
Hello, Can anybody help, I'm after making a spreadsheet in Excel to record times for individuals, for example if I typed in 'early shift' with the value of 10 hours, after 'noon shift' 8 hours as well as 'late' shift at 12 hours...etc, the total values would all show in a totals cell for that person. I would appreciate any help with the above. Love, Susan ***** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training & Add-ins. Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum ***** Hi Susan one way: use a helper column which transforms this text string int...

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Change position ID in HR

cannot open hyper links in outlook