Why do I receive multiple emails?

When I receive an email into my in box I get the same message 3 times.  All
info is exactly the same including the time.

Can anyone help me to get just one of those emails instead of 3 or more?

Maybe a setting issue perhaps??

Thanks

More likely you have an Anti-virus e-mail scanning add-in messing with
you. Normal suggestion is to uninstall the A-V, and then re-install
without the e-mail scanner. (it offers no additional protection)

Billy1036fm wrote:

> When I receive an email into my in box I get the same message 3 times.  All
> info is exactly the same including the time.
>
> Can anyone help me to get just one of those emails instead of 3 or more?
>
> Maybe a setting issue perhaps??
>
> Thanks

0
Bob