Why can't I click on the signature section to change my signature

When I go into tools, options, and then the mail format tab, the signature
option is greyed out and I can't click on it. I therefore cant edit my
existing sugnature or create a new one.
I've tried changing the format options to compose the message in, and still
no luck.

Are you perhaps in a corporate environment? Then you mail admin might have
disabled that option as a corporate policy. Ask him/her or your manager for
more information.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"sg" <sg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I go into tools, options, and then the mail format tab, the signature
> option is greyed out and I can't click on it. I therefore cant edit my
> existing sugnature or create a new one.
> I've tried changing the format options to compose the message in, and
> still
> no luck.

0
Roady

Protecting user from changing previous data
Hi All, I have a block of data A1:D10 with Protection using ALLOW USER TO EDIT RANGE. The user enter data with the following order: Input 1: A1, B1, C1, D1 Input 2: A2, B2, C2, D2 Input 3: A3, B3, C3, D3 I would like to Automatically prevent the user from changing ROW A1-D1 when Inserting NEW ROWS (Row A2-D2, Row A3-D3). Thank you. This can be a very complex issue if you don't think things out really well ahead of time. What happens if, after they've typed data in A1:D1 and while entering more data in rows below row 1, they realize they made a mistake...

Change Percentage DIV/0! Error
I'm trying to see the change between (A) 2002 unit sales and (B)200 unit sales, and am using the following formula: =(B-A)/A This gives me the difference negative or positive, however if A (200 sales) is zero, then I get the DIV/0! error, how do I fix this? Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, A couple of things you might want to consider. One is that your formula will not take into account what the change is if the prior month base amount is negative. To fix that use the =IF(base=0,"",(current-base)/ABS(base)) This should help >-----Or...

OWA signatures
Hello: I'm curious where OWA stores user signatures, font settings, and other customizations. Are they stored within a hidden folder in the user's mailbox, similar to rules and out of office messages? -- Sincerely, Martin MCSA: M ...

How can I get Help? It never appears when I click on Search
Office 2000 I select what I want to know in the Office Assistant and click on Search but nothing ever happens. OFF2000: Cannot Use Answer Wizard or Index in Help for Office Shortcut Bar http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;214788 The Answer Wizard and the Help Index tabs appear blank when you use Help in an Office program http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319956 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Beryl Sunnydown" <BerylSunnydown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Changed relationship; records no longer linked
I have a Corporates table holding details of company customers. I have a CorpContacts table holding details of our contact persons at those companies. Originally I had a relationship (one to many) between Corporates.CorpName and CorpContacts.CorpName. I had a Corporates form which contained a CorpContacts subform displaying the contact persons' details. All working fine. But if we updated the name of the company i.e. Corporates.CorpName, the link was lost and the contact persons were no longer displayed. So I introduced new fields in each table ("CorpID"), i.e. some...

Changing OLAP Pivot Table Connection Source
I have numerous spreadsheets that have pivot tables pointing to an OLAP Cube via a connection string. Is there an easy way (either automated or manual) to change the connection string to point to a new version of the OLAP Cube? I can edit the connection properties and navigate to the new .odc connection file, but get an error saying "The OLAP provider returned an unexpected number of dimensions." ...

how do I change font size in a dropdown menu I created?
The size of the font in the dropdown menu I created is very small so is there any way of making it larger? Any help much appreciated thanks THECORBYLOON, is this a Data Validation dropdown list? If so there is no way built into excel, have a look here for a workaround http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "THECORBYLOON" <THECORBYLOON@discussions.microsoft.com...

in Excel: How do I change "selected cells" highlight color?
When I select cells in Excel the shading is so light (blue) that I can barely tell which cells are selected from those that are not. Can I change the background color of cells that are selected? Thanks. Assuming Excel 2007 this is a known problem and as yet no patch for it. I don't have Excel 2007 but I have read that playing with your Contrast can help some. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:51:00 -0700, flameretired <flameretired@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I select cells in Excel the shading is so light (blue) that I can barely >tell whic...

Disable button(shape) after click
Does anyone know of any vba to disable a button (e.g., shape that runs a macro) after it has been clicked. The button (shape) runs a macro that counts and I want to prevent the user from accidently clicking twice. -- Mike Mast Special Education Preschool Teacher Easiest way is to make a second copy of the button with no action Put this behind the proper button and give the top button a trigger animation of disappear (triggered by a click on itself) When you click the macro will run first then the real button will disappear leaving the inactive blank. Don't try to use a...

problems with right click in Office
When I click and/or right click on a Word or Excel file, it takes a loooong time to open. Once you open excel sheet and use "OPEN", it will quickly open. Help please -- neally When you click on a document Windows has to translate the file extension into the application. This might be a windows problem or a problem with how Excel was installed. Let's assume it's not and try looking at the article I found online. It's generally better to work with what you've got then start from scratch.. http://www.smartcomputing.com/Editorial/article.asp?article=articles/2...

RE: MSCRMDeletionService -- change frequency...
i am trying to modify the frequency for the MSCRMDeletionService...there is a registry value in the HKLM\Software\Microsoft\MSCRM\ key named DSRunInterval. one of our servers has this value as a REG_SZ (string) value while another server has it as a DWORD (number) value ; does anyone have an idea what format this value should be? and also is it based on seconds? thanks! sunish ...

changing the delimiter while saving as txt file
Dear Experts, is there a way to change the delimiter to # instead of tab characters while saving the excel file to .txt file. Thanks in advance Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "raj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:845d01c48520$92fc1c20$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Dear Experts, > > is there a way to change the delimiter to # instead of tab > characters while saving the excel file to .txt file. > > Thanks in advance And some more links... Maybe you can steal some cod...

date auto change
in cell a1 is date (6/15/05), i would like to have that date be auto matically change as each month arrives. if this month is June, when the month change to July the month changes and not the day so that the due date will always be the same day each month. Can this be done Hi Colin2U, One way: A1: =DATE(YEAR(TODAY()), MONTH(TODAY()),15) --- Regards, Norman "Colin2u" <Colin2u@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E52EA642-2A1B-4031-90D7-7BB11393E45C@microsoft.com... > in cell a1 is date (6/15/05), i would like to have that date be auto > matic...

Customise doesn't keep changes.
Hi!! I have Money 2005... I would like to customise some report in order to avoid some categories in reports. I did it for "Spending by Categories" report.. I ommited some and it worked great, howevver, when I return to home the report still show the categories I ommited and when I go to the report waht I customised is gone. Is there a bug in this? Can I create new report from nothing at all? or from a template? In microsoft.public.money, Marcell wrote: >Hi!! >I have Money 2005... I would like to customise some report in order to avoid >some categories in reports....

OWA Change password option
I've read through your various postings and articles, relating to OWA change password option under a front-end / back-end 2003 SP2 senario. Please can you clarify the following steps I need to follow: 1) Create a new Iisadmpwd virtual directory in IIS on the frontend server. 2) Run the OWAADMIN tool, and select enable password feature on both the front-end and back-end servers. Can you clarify if by using the OWAADMIN tool, that I won't have to manually edit the registry on both servers as the tool will take care of this for me? Can you also clarify, which services (if a...

Can't change default print resulotion in Publisher 2003
In Publisher 2003, I tried to change the print quality via the "Printer Properties" dialog box, but that didn't change the print resolution. I clicked "Advanced Print Settings..." in the print dialog box, but the only drop-down choice next to "Resolution" is "Default," which doesn't say what the default is but seems to be set at Super-fine. How do I cange the print resolution to Normal or Draft? Thank you. Don Burgess <DonBurgess@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > In Publisher 2003, I tried to change...

Changing Functional Currency #3
Hi There is a live company ABC. We created the new company XYZ then I restore the live company database ABC to the newly created company XYZ by following the KB article 871973. Then we delete the all the transaction in XYZ company because we need the same company setup and masters with that we added required additional master data. The problem we are facing is we need to change the functional currency in XYZ company. How can we do this? Any one can help us Regards Nizham I don't believe you can change the functional in XYZ since there were transactions. Howabout creating a 123 com...

format change on Copy sheet
Help needed! I am getting data format corruptions on move or copying a sheet. My sheet has data, as chart and some formulas. After Copyig a sheet dat formats display like # #### #### and change to left justified including on some other sheets that have nothing to do with what I am doing. How can this happen? How can I prevent it. I could like to email someone the file to take a look at. Glenn Glenn, It sounds as if you're selecting cells, and copy/pasting. Maybe copying the entire sheet would do better. Right-click the sheet tab, Move or Copy, etc. If your formulas refer to stuf...

Email does not post in the Inbox until click on a different folder
I have a machine that is running on Windows XP and has Outlook 2000 installed. Everything seems to be working properly except no email comes or leaves without clicking on a different folder than the inbox. If the inbox has focus no mail will arrive. If you click on a different folder and change the focus, the emails will arrive. If you compose a new mail message and click send, the message goes to the outbox and stops. If you click on a a different folder than the one that has focus the mail will go out. I have run the office repair. I have removed office and re-installed it w...

Worksheet Changes
Hi All, HYCH Have a worksheet that has data in the range A5:I105, would like cell a2 to show a date that any of this data has changed, was thinking of using a worksheet change_Event to manage this but not sure of how to go about setting this up, have used the simple change event for a single selection i.e A1 or B4 but not with a range area. Any help would be Great Steve A bit more explanation along with layout and what desired output looks like. -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Steve" <instructorf@hotmail.com> wrote in mes...

Can't Click on Links in E-mail Messages
Starting today, whenever I click on a link in an e-mail message, the following box pops up: This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on the computer. Please contact your system administrator. Does anyone know why this is happening, and what I can do to fix it so that I can click on links? -- Brett Hi Brett, The following Knowledge Base (KB) article addresses the issue that you are having. Please follow the steps outlined in this article and this should resolve your issue. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;307818 Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE,...

Double Click
Hello, I am trying to learn the basics of events, and create an event so tha when I double click a cell in a column it enters the current date. Thanks Joh -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try the following worksheet code Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean) Application.EnableEvents = False Target.Value = Date Application.EnableEvents = True Cancel = True End Sub -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "jbchrist >" <<jbchrist.19pm90@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:jbchrist.19pm90@ex...

Change of recipient/sender display name
Hi All, Environment :- Windows 2003 x64 with exchange 2007 (All in one role) Outlook client :- 2003, 2007 We have created a list of mail contacts (which under GAL) in exchange 2007, these mail contacts are associates with external email address, each of contact has a naming standard for display name, for example, display name is HD Finance Manager, external email address is fin_manager@hdemea.com I want to configure outlook client to show the display name according to mail contacts whenever the email address is match to mail contacts list (GAL), for example, an email sent from the email a...

Change default font format in Excel
I have an existing workbook with cell text entries in regular black font. I want to make a number of additional entries in various cells in this workbook, and I want all my text entries to be a different font format (bold, red). Is there a way to do this automatically without highlighting each entry I make and manually changing the cell format? Thanks. Michael, Copy the code below, right-click on your sheet tab, select "View Code" and paste the code in the window that appears. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Cells.Cou...

Right click , drag and drop and cut , copy paste facilities
Why can't we have drag and drop , cut and paste facilities in any of the record forms Pretty limiting eh? Just chalk it up as one of many CRM shortcomings. Sometimes you can right click, sometimes you can't. Just get in the habit of using Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V. -- Brandon Smith IT Director Presentations Direct - Specialized Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Nitin" <Nitin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2223FB31-B10E-4EA7-87C0-ED483F5F6E23@microsoft.com... > Why can't we have drag and drop , cut and past...