Why can't I click on the signature section to change my signature

When I go into tools, options, and then the mail format tab, the signature
option is greyed out and I can't click on it. I therefore cant edit my
existing sugnature or create a new one.
I've tried changing the format options to compose the message in, and still
no luck.

Are you perhaps in a corporate environment? Then you mail admin might have
disabled that option as a corporate policy. Ask him/her or your manager for
more information.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"sg" <sg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I go into tools, options, and then the mail format tab, the signature
> option is greyed out and I can't click on it. I therefore cant edit my
> existing sugnature or create a new one.
> I've tried changing the format options to compose the message in, and
> still
> no luck.

0
Roady

RetrieveGlobals 10 not changing the company Database
Hi, I have observed while logging in one company database, the VB customization with Retrieveglobals does not change automatically the company when I shift between the companies. Only when I log off the GP and log back to the other company, then the customization works, Does anyone have any thoughts Thanks Janakiram M.P. RetrieveGlobals will (and should) not work for v10. You will need to use the UserInfo object. Take a look at my article "Using the New UserInfo object in VBA for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10" at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2008/05/using-new-userinfo-ob...

change button colour #2
that works just as well although it takes a bit of work to get spot on thank -- jimbo69 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jimbo693's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1421 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26732 ...

Change interface language Office 2007 on XP?
Hi, My Office is installed with the Dutch interface. That means the captions on the buttons and help text is in Dutch. I would like to change that to English. I sometimes post questions on the English groups. That is hard when you use the Dutch interface. I tried to change the interface language with Start --> Programs --> Microsoft Office --> Microsoft Office assistance --> Microsoft Office 2007 - Language settings (or something like that). My 'Microsoft Office Language Settings 2007' are set to: Display Microsoft Office menus and dialog boxes in Englis...

signature #10
We have created a HTML signature and we can not get it to work on e-mail you are doing a reply to. I did check and the signature is set for the reply e-mails drop down list. Any help would be greatly appreciated. David T ...

Changing Default Location of PST file
I often have to swap out boot (hard drive) drives. I have a second hard drive that I use just as a data drive. It would be nice if my PST file could be located on my data drive. Then any change in Outlook no matter what drive was booted on would have any/all changes kept up to date. Is it possible to change the default location of this file. Any help would be appreciated. Jerry On Thu, 26 May 2005 16:56:15 -1000, JB <jb@home> wrote: > I often have to swap out boot (hard drive) drives. I have a second hard > drive that I use just as a data drive. It would be nice if my PST file...

How do I change the background color of Pane views in Outlook?
All of the sudden all the pane views have white color background. I believe it was light gray before. How to change it back. ...

*.srs file causes "The operation failed. An object could not be found" error message when you click Send and Receive in Outlook <1169176071.683743.154260@s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
I found that when ever a new profile is created in outlook a new *.srs (send receive settings)file exists. The *.srs file contains hard coded paths to the local cached pst files in documents and settings \blah\blah. Answer: Close outlook, simply delete all the *srs files from %userprofile%\application data\Microsoft\Outlook. EG C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.srs When outlook is re-opened it will create a new *.srs file (* = the name of your profile in outlook) Answer 2 When using IMAP with outlook we found that on some PC's they hang when ...

how do I recover a file that was changed in publisher
I added several months to my publisher calendar, and after I did this it deleted all of my information from several months. I would like to know if there is any way to recover this information. Thank you Jesusfreak wrote: > I added several months to my publisher calendar, and after I did this > it deleted all of my information from several months. I would like to > know if there is any way to recover this information. > Thank you ================================== Did you save after you made the changes? If not...just re-open the original file. -- John Inzer MS-MVP Digit...

Unable to Change Case in Org Chart in Field
We are currently moving our org charts into Visio and are new to the program; we have imported an Excel table into Visio 2003 (11.3216.5703) using the Org Chart Wizard. We are able to apply initial caps to all fields except for field 2. Does anyone know what causes this and a way to workaround it? We do not want to have our data entry person have to retype the data in the format we require. Thanks in advance, Allison Orange Systems Project Consultant Florida Public Service Commission aorange@psc.state.fl.us I'm not sure what you mean by field 2. What steps are you taking to apply ...

all future times changed
I open up Outlook this morning and found all future appts recurring and one time now span two days! My jaw is bruised from hitting the table and I have no idea how to f ix this short of editing every item by hand. What could have caused this? Are you in North America? Did you run the DST patch on your O/S or from Automatic Updates? Did you remember to run the Outlook DST patch? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "r0nbo" wrote: > I open up Outlook this morning and found all future appts recurring and one >...

Changing Default View For Account Entity
Hi all, i would like to change the default view of account entity and we have default view is ‘Active accounts’. and to bring ‘Accounts: Responded to campaigns in Last 6 months’ as default view. i know it through settings........ but is there any other possibility through code...... Can anyone suggest me for this post Thanks in advance Karlapudi ...

Sometimes have to use "Rebuild All"
I have never noticed this before, but in this project I am working on right now, I made some changes and hit "F7" like normal, but it didn't detect the changes and didn't compile the new code. So for this one file I keep having to do a "rebuild all". Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix it? Yasoo wrote: >I have never noticed this before, but in this project I am working on right now, I made some changes and hit "F7" like normal, but it didn't detect the changes and didn't compile the new code. So for this one file I keep having to...

Changing column views
When I go into view-> columns and change the columns that I want to see in my view, it only saves the changes for that session. IE when I go back into Mail later it has reset to the original columns! How do I keep the view changes that I want permanently?? "Vic33" <Vic33@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47019EF9-C74D-44A4-BE86-79283C4CEA5A@microsoft.com... > When I go into view-> columns and change the columns that I want to see in > my > view, it only saves the changes for that session. IE when I go back into > Mail later...

Combo box changes file on open
This a followup on a previous post why Do you want to save changes pops up when nothing has changed. It turns out a combo box seems to have something attached that changes the file. I created the box as a test using the control toolbox toolbar. I right clicked the combo box and selected properties and in the listfillrange typed in list (a named range). Now when I open the file and close it, the pop up happens. This happens on a new workbook as well. Another thing happens using a checkbox, where in another new workbook I inserted a checkbox. I right clicked on it and selected view...

How do i change the stack of colours chart to values not percent?
I'm using Excel 2003 and need to display a chart showing how a stack of colours chnages over time for 3 different products. The closest chart is either the stack of colours - but this is done in percent, or the 'Tubes' - which is done with the axes reversed/wrong way round . Can anyone help with how to swap the axes for the tube chart type OR show the stack of colours chart type using values not percentages? Thanks When you select the column chart type, the top row of subtypes are clustered column, stacked column, and stacked to 100% column. Right click on the chart area o...

Changing picture file sizes
XP Pro SP3. OE6 I know that if I right-click on a JPEG and choose SEND, I have the option ( with Outlook Express 6) to " Make pictures smaller ? " Does anyone know what program actually does that ? Family is just back from a trip and I'm trying to get all ( 2000?) pictures onto one CD to send via US mail. (Recipient doesn't have DVD in PC) Currently each file is about 2mb and I tried a few - they get down to 50-200kb each. That's just what I need but I can't open one email and attach 2000+ pictures - OE hangs.So I do a bunch, save, more, save etc. ...

Changes to a received Purchase Order
I have a purchase order that was entered and received in, but I when I got the vendor's invoice I realized the PO was entered under the wrong vendor. Is there a way to change vendors on the original PO? If not, how do I correct the PO or void it so that I may enter another PO under the correct vendor? In Purchase Order Processing, do a return if it was received only and not sold or return with Credit to the wrong vendor you received and invoiced if it was both received and invocied in POP then IN PM use the credit memo that's created to the wrong vendor. Then close out the P...

I CANNOT SET THE RULER ORIGINS BY DOUBLE CLICKING AS INSTRUCTED.
I have just installed a new version of Publisher 2003. When I try to reset the ruler origins by double clicking as intructed nothing happens. Can someone tell me wat I may be doing wrong? Thank you. Works for me Searched Publisher 2003 assistance for: "ruler" http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=FX%2CHA%2CHP%2CQZ%2CRC%2CXT&Query=ruler&App=PB -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "lesbill" <lesbill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AA8052E-7AC6-440A-A482-0...

change font in a forms control combo box
Am trying to change font in a combo box in Excel 2003 but cant figure out how to. The font appears to be a default size and style regardless of how large I make the combo box. I have canged the size of font in the linked list but this does not work. Any help welcomed. I suspect you are trying to use a combobox from the 'forms' toolbar. The font in these is fixed. If you use the 'controls' toolbox you will get an activeX control in which you can change the font attributes. You also used the 'linkedcell' property and 'ListFillRange' to fill and dis...

How do I change "PAGE 1" characteristics in page break?
The page break generates the "PAGE 1, PAGE 2", ect., as big, grey letters in the middle of the page. How can I change the look and placement of them. I find it hard to read what I've typed when the "PAGE 1" letters and numbers appear over the text. Hi d- What you are referring to only appears when you are in Page Break Preview. Go to View>Normal for working with your content. HTH |:>) "dmtaurus" wrote: > The page break generates the "PAGE 1, PAGE 2", ect., as big, grey letters in > the middle of the page. How can I change the...

Simple calculation where values change to letters?
I have a simple formula (A1*B1*C1)/((A1*B1*C1)+(D1*E1*F1)+(G1*H1*I1)). However there are times when the values of D through F or the G through I denominators can change into letters (if D changes to a letter so do E and F, same happens to H and I if G changes to a letter). I need the formula to complete the calculation by assuming any value that becomes a letter as zero. Thanks for your help. Regards, ZUO Try this: =PRODUCT(A1:C1)/SUM(PRODUCT(A1:C1),PRODUCT(D1:F1),PRODUCT(G1:I1)) PRODUCT and SUM both ignore text inputs. -- Best Regards, Luke M "Zuo&q...

Change multiple file type from 2003 to 2007 format
I have a lot of templets and there is someplace you can highlight 8 to 10 and and do a "Save As" and you could change from 2003 to 2007. I can not remember how!! Help Thanks ...

Unexpected price changes in orders
Sometime back we had a problem with price changes on back orders. What would happen is this, we would be out of an item so the order was placed in the WAIT batch. Then, when the item was made, the batch number would be changed to move it to a daily batch, then released. On some items - not all - when the batch number was changed, the price would change from the customer's price level price to the LIST price. When checking the Price List, the customer's price level price is still there, but that is not what is now on the order. The odd thing is that it doesn't occur on a...

How do you stop a user from double-clicking on .ACCDB file of 2007
How do you stop a user from double-clicking on .ACCDB file of 2007 and being able to see the tables' and queries structure ? If the solution is the database password, then database cannot open from a shortcut as "path to access 2007" "path to db 2007" and user not able to open the database without needing to know the password Till 2003 this could be avoided wtih system.mdw and defining a password for Admin user. thanks a lot in advance. Using Access 2007, you can still create a shortcut to an MDB that includes the /wrkgrp switch and MDW. Just use ...

last digit in string gets changed to 0 (16 characters long)
trying to enter 16 digit number for credit card. Last digit keeps changing to "0" Not to state the obvious, but numerically a 16 digit number is very large. The people that deal with that type of math usually use scientific notation. Since you're not doing math, try formatting your cells as text. XL only uses 15 digits of precision. Since card numbers are not used in calculations, you can make them "text", and then you can enter as many digits as you need. You can format the cells as Text *before* you enter the digits, OR You can prefix every entry of the numbe...