Why are my RSS Feeds not updating

I have three Microsoft feeds, one is Microsoft At Home , one is Microsoft At
Work and the last is MSNBC News. They are in my subscribed feeds list but do
not update as they do on my desktop.

Are they still listed as subscribed when you go to;
Tools-> Account Settings...-> RSS Feeds

If so, removing them and then adding them back might help to revive them.

You can also export the RSS Feeds to an OPML file, remove the subscriptions
and then import the OPML file again.
For details see;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/406

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"drlambert100" <drlambert100@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have three Microsoft feeds, one is Microsoft At Home , one is Microsoft
> At
> Work and the last is MSNBC News. They are in my subscribed feeds list but
> do
> not update as they do on my desktop.

0
Roady

Inbox not updating
We have many users who are indicating that Outlook 2002, Exchange server is indicating mail has been received. It shows a given number of unopened items in parenthesis to the right of their inbox, but the mail will not actually show up in the inbox until the user either closes and re- opens Outlook or clicks off the inbox folder and onto another folder, then clicks back on the inbox. Rich, This symptom definitely sounds like UDP packets are not getting to the client from the server. This is generally caused by a firewall (on the client or between the client and the server) or either ...

RMS Updates and Upgrades
I've looked everywhere and can't find where to download the latest updates and upgrades for RMS or where to check to see what the latest ones are...I'm running RMS SP2 but wasn't sure if there was anything later that has come out...thanks in advance! David, The information you seek is on the Partner Source site. https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/downloads/ Pat "David" wrote: > I've looked everywhere and can't find where to download the latest updates > and upgrades for RMS or where to check to see what the latest ones are...I&...

Pivot custom chart not updating
I created a line column on 2 axes custom pivot chart. The chart will not update when I change the pivot. It keeps defaulting to a single bar chart. How do I get it to update? -- mgrlog Hi, Have a read of Debra's article on the subject http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqPivot.html#ChartFormat Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "mgrlog" <mgrlog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB442C7D-B1DE-4205-B1B8-02990E142DFB@microsoft.com... >I created a line column on 2 axes custom pivot chart. The chart will not > ...

Apply correction update
--btexkcov Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="smidmjnl"; type="multipart/alternative" --smidmjnl Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="faljxlpsgru" --faljxlpsgru Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the security of your compute...

I need help with Window Updates
I already sent a message about this and they told me to download this http://support.microsoft.com/Dcode/Default.aspx?guid=9d194beb-3e22-4708-9347-a52585505b41&ln=en-us So it allows Microsoft to run a tool to collect information about drivers, services, and other system-related information on my computer. I tried to download it but this is what it said: The Data Collection site supports only Internet Explorer 5.1 and later versions on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and later operating systems. Please download Internet Explorer 6 and then continue wit...

Computer Crash during update
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Hello, I hope someone can help me, it's a bit of an emergency! Today I was running Microsoft AutoUpdate but my computer crashed while using it (there was a power cut, and the battery on the laptop is dead, so the computer went off). When I switched it back on again, I clicked on the Entourage symbol but a question mark appeared and nothing opened. I tried the Microsoft AutoUpdate again, but still no Entourage. What can I do? In article <59b7760c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, chrisoneill99@officeformac.com wrote: > Toda...

what's wrong with before update event procedure
Hi, here is my code event procedure for a check box. I want to allow some users to change its state and to prevent otheres from change it. Is there any way I can ban that SendKeys "{ESC}" line? That line is the only way it works not ending in the loop (you press anything on the form, msgbox pops up again), but I don't see why?? Private Sub MyCheckBox_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If currentuser <> "RightUser" Then MsgBox ("You are not right user. You don't touch this check box.") Cancel = True SendKey...

Contacts not updating on select machines
Good day - We are using CRM 3.0 Rollup 2 desktop clients and server. I am having difficulties with a couple of users who were part of a test CRM group. We did a test install with test data that would mimic our production install. When we were ready for a production install we wiped out all information and recreated the install with production data. For some reason some of the employees who were in the test group are still seeing test contacts in addition to production contacts. Is there a cache on the local machine? All production users except these few test users are not seeing these contac...

Update causes invalid product Key? #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a macbook that i bought secondhand that came with Office 2008 installed. the other day I was installing an update that it downloaded for Word automatically and when it finished i tried to open Word again. But now a widow pops up that says "Office for Mac has determined that your product key is invalid." Now I am a new mac user and I dont know what to do. the widow provides a link for reinstalling the product key but I dont have it. Why should I have to do that anyway after updating? Does anyone have...

Install and Scan for update failure
There are two updates. One optional (Nvidia Geforce 9200 Graphics Drivers) ; One important (Internet explorer 8 for vista). And both when i have tried to install them have resulted in failure to install. I have tried to install both separately and, together both fail. Scan for updates also fails and, prompts me telling me it encountered an unknown error with error code: 80070490. Hello Mosssky, Copied ĐĆesponse from MowGreen For Beginners and Intermediate Users - 1) You receive a "0x80070490" error code when you use Windows Update or Microsoft Update Web s...

documents issued in one version need to be updated in another
Can we open a document issued in version 2003 if we have 2007 installed? The document would be emailed to me by another office and I need to be able to open it and work in it. YES John G. "Becky Freedman" <Becky Freedman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A839A4C9-41EA-4FBF-94AF-6974E061D771@microsoft.com... > Can we open a document issued in version 2003 if we have 2007 installed? > The > document would be emailed to me by another office and I need to be able to > open it and work in it. ...

Not getting mutual funds update in M2004
Yesterday (and today) quotes for mutual funds are not updating in 2004. Stocks seemed to be ok. Is anyone else having such a problem in 2004 or other versions? Thanks ...

Update the values in a table from another table
What type of query would i use in the following scenario... I have a table called UserPW, with PK UserPWID,autonumber, long; field ONID,text; field PW, Text; AND another table called InUsers InUsersID PK, autonumber, Long Field ONID, text; Field WebPW, text. I am trying to update the WebPW with the values in PW where the ONID is the same in both tables. Hope this is clear...I am using Access 2007. Thanks for any help! Billiam UPDATE InUsers SET InUsers.WebPW = UserPW.PW FROM InUsers INNER JOIN UserPW ON UserPW.ONID = InUsers.ONID I have not tested it. -- Dorian &q...

Money 2006 Crashes when online updating...
Hi - Last 3 days, Money 2006 crashes, when i tried to do online updates. It was working before. Only change I made to my PC is installed One Care. Any ideas? ...

SQL Update In Custom Add-In
So I've been trying to understand how to interface with the Database through an add-in I've been working on. What I need is to be able to query the database, and change a value or two. I need to be able to do this in code. I am working with vb6. I have figured out how to view DB entries by getting the recordset. i.e. recordSet = Session.OpenRecordset(Query,readonly) But I cant seem to figure out how to update it. I have tried changing the values i.e. recordSet.Fields("Status").Value = "In" and then "updating" the recordset. i.e. recordSet.update ...

Update on Logon Problems
After spending 2+ hours on hold to get help, here's what I found it. Apparently it is their server problem. I was told that it *SHOULD* be fixed within 2 days. But for sure fixed by Friday. That really helps :( I know one thing for sure, as soon as I get access to that file the first that is happening is a disabling of the passport login and then a backup without it. And it's never, ever going back. Is it really worth the automatic updating and password recovery? Not when you can't get in to the file!!!! So save your money on the support call/long distance charges...

Updating price sheets
Well as the topic implies, I'm trying to update some price sheets created in Excel. I have several cells with prices in them and I'm trying to increase all of the cells by 5%. Can someone tell me the easiest way to do this? I'm sure I've done this before but I'm at a loss. Thanks! -- -Lawless ------------------------------------------------------------------------ -Lawless's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31164 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=508263 Format an empty cell as Number. Ent...

Blocking Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool updates
Because Windows MSRT does not find malicious software as well as my other malicious software removal app. (Spybot), I decided not to download it with other updates. However, if I uncheck it for downloading, I get a Windows Update notice every day after not downloading it and, when I check to see what update is available, it is always Windows MSRT. How I do I prevent Windows from notifying me about MSRT updates? -- Scotty Alba Gu Bràth "Braveheart" <Braveheart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D50E5B60-4CBA-4954-A5C4-E3E4FF7BAA16@microsoft...

Correct Way to Update CProgressBar from Thread
I have a database program that currently updates the status bar while working from another thread. Currently the code it uses is a parameter passed to the thread with a pointer to the application and: pApp->m_ProgressCurrent.StepIt(); I've seen people talking about not touching dialogs from other threads, and I was wondering what the proper method would be to have it refresh the progress indicator. The controls can range from steping once every 30 seconds (for a large database) to 100+ times a second (for many small databases). What would be the correct way to update a GUI control f...

Office 11.4.3 update breaks entourage
Is anyone else having problems with the latest office update? I updated and now Entourage crashes on exit and I have to use force quit. I've deleted the preferences but that didn't help. Hi Jason: Yes, there are sporadic oddnesses for a tiny fraction of users who update to the latest update. Download the latest Combo Updater for Mac OS X and re-apply that. It seems to cure a variety of these ills :-) It won't hurt to Rebuild the Entourage Database also, as described in the help. Cheers On 11/3/07 5:00 PM, in article C21A1042.1414%jasonmcd@mfaproductions.com, "Jason Mc...

PWA 2003 grids don't display after security updates
PWA 2003 grids don't display after installing Oct security patches for IE7 and XP and Vista. We re-installed the Project ActiveX controls and it didn't help on XP. Re-installing on Vista machines did correct the problem but not on XP. We are using Project 2003 SP3. We are unable to see any data under Project Center or any of the pages that display a grid of any kind. I am able to log directly onto the Project Server and us IE7 on the server to access PWA just fine, however the server doesn't have any IE7 security updates. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We do...

MS Dynamics CRM 4.0 KNOWN ISSUES / BUG
Hi all, Wondering if anyone knows any timeline on Update Rollup 1. I have a few bugs in which when followed up with MS they have simply explained that it is a known issue clients are crucifying me over and I'm not sure the exact time time but prior v3.0 Updates Rollups were between 6 to 9 months. Also, try checking on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 updates and hotfixes KB, there may be hotfix available for some of the issues you encountered or maybe work-arounds. Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.ht...

how do I disable updates for office 2007.
My mom is on a 56k modem and we want to minimize updates to only critical windows 7. No office or any other updates desired. Thanks Not a very good idea but uncheck the updates that you do not want to download. -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "dbm" <dbm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBBED370-06F3-4C35-BF52-21C284C6C420@microsoft.com... > My mom is on a 56k modem and we want to minimize updates to only critical > windows 7. No office o...

Help on UPDATE from a novice
Hello: I have two tables: Table_A: ID Name_A Name_B Update_DT Table_B ID Name_B Update_DT Table_A.Name_A is a foreign key into Table_B.ID I want to udpate Table_A.Name_B on the matching Table_B.Name_B I tried the following SQL that fails: UPDATE TABLE_A SET Name_B = TABLE_B.Name_B, Update_DT = B.Update_DT INNER JOIN TABLE_B ON Table_A.Name_a = Table_B.ID What am I doing wrong? Venki Sorry: The code I have is: UPDATE A SET Name_B = B.Name_B FROM TABLE_A A INNER JOIN TABLE_B B ON A.Name_a = B.ID Thanks. Venki vvenk (vvenk@discussions.micro...

Updating Edit box based on callback from managed
Hi, Im calling a managed function(C#) from my unmanaged MFC member function whereby I also pass a callback(unmanaged function) to this managed function as a parameter. This callback gets invoked by the managed function. I wish to update my Edit box(part of the same MFC unmanaged class) based on execution of the callback on the managed side. Since the callback function is static, I cannot update the edit text(it is not static) within the callback which is static. Is there any other way to do this. Will appreciate any help on the above. Thanks. Haxan wrote: > Hi, > > Im cal...