When I try to save a item in Outlook it says "Not Implemented"

When I try to save a item in Outlook it says "Not Implemented"

"Not implemented"
I looked at the price graph of one of the stocks in my Ameeritrade account today, and I find for any graph of stocks on my PC the graph appears to come up ok although it may be scaled smaller than normal, but I get a dialog box that says "Error" as the title, and it says "A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to debug?" It also says Line: 152 Error: not implemented This appears to be an HTML page. Any idea what's gone wrong? thanks Fixed it - clear the cache in IE. "Don Awalt" <donawalt@removethisgmail.com> wrote in message news:esIgTd67...

ActiveSync and ErrorError HTTP/1.1 501 Not Implemented
Hi! We have front-end and back-end Exchange 2003. we have two separate FQDN names: one for OWA called owa.netplace.de and the other for ActiveSync/OMA called exchange.netplace.de. OWA uses form-based authentication and ActiveSync/OMA use standard authentication. We can successfull access OWA and OMA. But we have problem with ActiveSync access. If we give exchange.netplace.de/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync on browser, the internet browser gives the following error back: HTTP/1.1 501 Not Implemented What is the problem and how can we fix it? Best Regards Mustafa ...

not implemented #2
receive error message outlook not implemented. How do you correct this? You've provided no information. Post your Outlook version, how you configured it, and what you did to break it. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Dennis Keiffer" <Dennis Keiffer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE6A8F8B-67C4-48E5-9189-BA2F7221FAA1@microsoft.com... > receive error message outlook not implemented. How do you correct this? Did you buy it? "Dennis Keiffer" <Dennis Keiffer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE6A8F8B-67C4-48E5-9189-BA2F...

NOT IMPLEMENTED
this is the message i keep getting when trying to check my email in OUTLOOK '07 ***not Implemented*** then it tells me i need to redownload my micrsoft email 07 which i can't seem to find... what do i do? ...

with outlook 2007 errror "Not Implemented
when i use outlook 2007 and enter contact information and try to save the contact information. it gives error outlook " not implemented " I will appreciate any one helping me with this problem. I haven't seen this before, but one of the first things I'd try is clearing the forms cache in case your Contacts form is messed up. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839804 - instructions are about halfway down under "Clear the Forms cache". -- TechieBird http://bwain-dump.blogspot.com "SK" wrote: > when i use outlook 2007 and enter contact informat...

"not implemented"
I get a message of " not implemented" when ever i try to add anything to my calender, or open new. Any ideas??? I am running outlook 2000. ...

get not implemented erroen r when trying to import
when I try to import data from outlook express to outlook, I get "not implemented" error. not implemeted error <not implemeted error@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > when I try to import data from outlook express to outlook, I get "not > implemented" error. Try exporting from OE to Outlook. Even if you were to succeed importing with Outlook from OE, you wouldn't like the results. All the dates change. -- Brian Tillman ...

Can't save NEW contact, get "Not Implemented" message
I'm trying to add a new contact in Outlook and keep getting the same error message, whenther I try to save it, save it and new, ot save it and close. What gives? Obviously, I'm new to Vista and Off 07 what is the exact error message? Did you try restarting outlook? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/...

my outlook keeps sending message that NOT IMPLEMENTED? solution
cannot use the outlook to schdule my appts. whta to do just bought the product "olu" <olu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08CBAE97-6E8F-4963-B587-530FE69F6097@microsoft.com... > cannot use the outlook to schdule my appts. whta to do just bought the > product Look in your crystal ball and see if you can describe your problem in some way that others may understand. Wots your real problem? John G. ...

DataObject: PutInClipboard Not implemented
I get the above error. I did go into tools preferences and check the VBA project "Microsoft Outlook 12.0 Object Library and the 2.0 Library. Suggestions. This is Excel 2007. You need a reference to the Forms 2.0 library (fm20.dll). Simple way to add it is to insert a Userform, which you can immediately remove if not needed. Regards, Peter T "Mike H." <MikeH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4FD4DC10-A081-417D-9107-F48CDFADFD8F@microsoft.com... >I get the above error. I did go into tools preferences and check the VBA > project &qu...

When I try to save a item in Outlook it says "Not Implemented"
When I try to save a item in Outlook it says "Not Implemented" ...

policy not implemented on windows xp
policy is applied for w2k and xp clients, policy is implemented successfully on w2k users while on xp users it is not implemented. what should i do , that policy is implemented on xp users tooo thx for your reply What kind of policy? This is a GP forum, not a Windows forum, by the way. -- Charles Allen, MVP "arz" wrote: > policy is applied for w2k and xp clients, policy is implemented successfully > on w2k users while on xp users it is not implemented. > > what should i do , that policy is implemented on xp users tooo > > > thx for your reply ...

my outlook says not implemented, it will not work
I bought this software over four years ago, but all of the sudden stopped working. I can't also make it work automatically work from my internet's e-mail automatically. I want to see outlook page opening directly from my interenet provider's page as soon as i press new e-mail VS. my internet's provider's e-mail service. Does anybody know how to get it set up correctly? Any help is greatly appreciated. I have never used my outlook since I bought it. edmundo wrote: > I bought this software over four years ago, but all of the sudden stopped > working. I can't ...

Attachments in OWA will not download
Attachments in OWA will not download: --- The page cannot be displayed Error Code: Internal Server Error. Not implemented (-2147467263) --- Do not know when this started to happen but at one point in the past we were able to download attachments in OWA but now it does not work. Need help - not too much other useful information was available in Logs. Anyone know how to fix this? Jay Ruyle On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:30:39 -0500, "Jay Ruyle" <jaruyle@rhjarchitects.com> wrote: >Attachments in OWA will not download: > >--- >The page cannot be displayed >Error C...

MS06-012 Unmaps PSTs
After installing MS06-012 on a Windows XP Pro system running both Outlook 2002 (aka Outlook XP) and Outlook 2003 - Everything in Outlook 2003 running fine, but any New, Reply, etc in Outlook 2002 pops up a "Not implemented" error dialog. Fix for me turned out to be that the patch had upmaped my PSTs in the current profile. Start - Control Panel -> Mail. Look for any PST mappings that are undefined/not specified. Remap them back to the right file. - Alan G - ...

"not implemented" #2
I am trying to enter appt into outlook 2002 that I got with my ppc and it keeps telling me "not implemented" Can someone help me? I got this so I could be more efficient but it has turned out to be more time consuming. "dollyk83" wrote: > I am trying to enter appt into outlook 2002 that I got with my ppc and it > keeps telling me "not implemented" Can someone help me? I got this so I > could be more efficient but it has turned out to be more time consuming. I am having the same problem and it is quite annoying... someone should tell us what ...

Error 501/505
I have the error message: Error 501/505 - Not implemented or not supported this occurs on certain email message in my inbox folder that I have imported from my outlook .pst file. I was using outlook 2000 with a pop3 account before we install exchange 2003. We still use outlook 2000 but now, it's connected directly to our new exchance 2003 server... Our email were hosted at a ISP before. Any idea? Thanks! John Smith wrote: > I have the error message: > > Error 501/505 - Not implemented or not supported trying to do what? > > > this occurs on certain email mess...

resizing pictures for email gets "Not implemented" popup
When I right click on a picture and select send to mail recipient I get the window that asks if I would like to resize the picture to be smaller. I say yes, and in a few seconds get a popup saying "Not implemented". I'm running Office 2003 ...