When creating a new message, there is a border on either side of p

When one of my clients tries to create a new message in Outlook 2007, there
is a border on either side of the page.  It looks like the Print Layout view
in MS Word.  I cannot find a place where I can change this view.  Zooming in
or out does not change anything.  The message did correct itself after
closing and reopening Outlook.  I have tried to duplicate the issue myself,
but cannot.  Trying to find out what may have caused this to happen.

Novice trying to create zip code look-up
I know that it is possible to create a situation where a zip code is typed into one column, and the city identified with that zip code pops up in another column, but cannot figure out where to start with this. Can anyone give some guidance? -- Karen Karen, Use a 2 column combo box. (ex. cboZip) First Column for Zipcode and second column for City. Set the combo's ControlSource (bind it) to your ZipCode field. Since this combo control will capture the ZipCode, it is not necessary to also "capture" the City value in another control... just "...

Mailbox in new volume
Hi! I installed new volume and connected through Scsi to Exchange 2003 server in order to free space on exchange server.To move mailboxes from one mailbox storage to new one on new volume no any problem.When I try to create user account and email on new volume I do not see email account and mailbox on new storage. I can only create mailbox on storage on old volume and after to move it. i do not know if this is actual HD problem or something with Active Directory does not work properly. Thank you for help ...

Moving Money 2000 to new computer needs password
Hi - I received a new computer and I am moving all of me software from the old one before I get rid of it. I installed the copy of Money 2000 that I had on the old computer. When I copy my msmoney.mny file to the new computer and attemt to open it, it says I need to enter the password for the file. Problem is, I never created a password for it, so I can open the file. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, Wes wrote: >Hi - > > I received a new computer and I am moving all of me software from the old >one before I get rid of it. I installed the copy of Money ...

2B-Inventory Handheld Add-on NEW FEATURES
2B-Inventory is a Pocket PC application that integrates with Microsoft RMS and Microsoft POS. Click here to see the feature list: http://www.2bsolutions.net/2B-Inventory3.4FeatureList.htm Click here to watch the short video (6 min): http://www.2bsolutions.net/2B-Inventory/2B-Inventory_Video.wmv If you have questions or feature requests, please contact me! Regards, Barkley Busby Vice President, 2B Solutions Birmingham, AL 205-408-9991 Barkley@2BSolutions.net http://www.2BSolutions.net ...

Server Side Autoreply Exchange 2003
Hi, In our company we move our email addresses from "@company.com" to "@newcompany.com" Management wants that if somebody sents an email to the old address, that he / she gets informed that this email is no longer valid and where they should send their emails to. (we switch also the mail system so forwarding or anything else is not an option) I checked the possibity of rules and created a server side rule which answers to every email send to this address. This works well, but i want to prevent creating mail loops e.g. if somebody sents an email and has his out of office ...

Video message program in Outlook 2003
Worked for a few days now will not start. Have installed the latest version, etc. Will not start. When I click on the icon hard drive runs for a bit then nothing. Harvey hknauss@houston.rr.com ...

Money2004 tries new setup
Suddenly, today when I went to open Money 2004 , which I've been using successfully for a long time, it's trying to go through a new setup("Setup Assistant will upgrade your file and ask a few questions to help you get started". WHY? I'm concerned that something is curupt. So, I aborted & ran my virus scan(Avast) & Spybot. Nothing turned up bad from those scans. When I tried again to open Money2004 & went to follow the setup to the next screen(MONEY FILE CONVERSION) it states that Money 2004 will make a copy of my original file "C:\WINDOWS\DESKTOP\AVAST!~...

Creating a closed Phone activity in a single step
Hi, I have looked absolutely everywhere for a solution to this. As many of our processes are still outside of MS CRM much of our outbound sales/prospecting calling is driven by external processes. (example 1) our receptionist (who has no CRM access) gets a call from an existing customer interested in purchasing product from us. The account manager gets the message, looks up the record in CRM and immediately calls them. We need the sales person to record a phone activity to say they've 'touched' this account, however this isn't a to-do item, it is already closed. ...

MoveCopy, unable to create test msg
I have a user running Office 2002 SP2 on Windows XP. Recently he began receiving the following message when he opens Outlook for the first time each day. "Server-Requested client action - MoveCopy, unable to create test msg" I can log in at that PC and setup Outlook without issue. does this appear to be a profile issue? I would appreciate any assistance on this. Best regards, Jim ...

How do I add a balloon message to a locked cell
I would like to add a balloon message to a locked cell to advise other users that the cell is retricted Data Validation>Input Message and check “Show input msg when cell is selected”. A balloon will show up at the cell or at the office assistant if it is active. Mike R. "kden01" wrote: > I would like to add a balloon message to a locked cell to advise other users > that the cell is retricted Insert Comment? Unprotect the sheet, add the Comment then re-protect. If using Version 2002 or 2003 you can prevent the user from selecting unlocked cells. When Protecting ...

Can exchange2000 delay large messages?
Hiya. I have taken over the administration of an Exchange2000/PD server. Some of the network users are sending stupidly big files over email during the middle of the day, and this is filling up the internet link, so I want to delay them to be sent after hours. If I can't do that, can I limit the size altogether? Can I define what is a large message? I am not really an experienced Exchange admin, coming over to it from the land of linux and postfix. TIA googleboy. Assuming you are going to continue to let them send out these large messages, you can do this with a SMTP connector. ...

problem Adding new user on server 2003
I can't not add any user the program is giving me a masege: Windows unable to update the password. The Value provided for the new password does not meet the length, complexity, or history requirement of domain. please help.. I can not add any users becouse of this message. You have complex passwords enabled, so the users password must be a certain length and contain upper-case, lower-case and numerical values. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "oscar" <oscar@tvpromofl.com> wrote in message news:098701c3d3b4$3dfa3e50...

how to copy messages from exchange server to inbox
I need to copy the old messages from the exchange server mailbox to the users' computer, this is because we are no longer using exchange server anymore but pop3 and we would to completely move from exchange server.Please advise. Probably best posted to an Exchange group but you can always use exmerge = to export the mailboxes to .pst files and then open those in Outlook.=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratchin...

How do I import a .ppt slide into a new presentation
I am using Powerpoint 2002. I have a number of .ppt files that contain one slide. I want to create a slide show by importing/copying or whatever to a new file. -- Thanks BJ Might be better to ask this question in a PP news group. This one is devoted to Excel questions. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:30:00 -0700, BJ <BJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using Powerpoint 2002. > >I have a number of .ppt files that contain one slide. I want to create a >slide show by importing/copying or whatever to a new file. ...

Transfering Outlook data to a new computer
I just exported the data in my Outlook 2000 folders in an old computer and then imported it to Outlook 07 in my new computer. The newly imported data does not have the original date attached as to when the message was received. Is there a way to keep the receiving date attached to the message? Thanks Paul R Paul R <prenfree@hotmail.com> wrote: > I just exported the data in my Outlook 2000 folders in an old > computer and then imported it to Outlook 07 in my new computer. The > newly imported data does not have the original date attached as to > when the message was r...

Problem syncing MS Messaging Library to iDisk
Version: 2004 Processor: Intel Since installation of Snow Leopard I get the following message iDisk error message several times per day. I don't know what it means, or what I have to do to correct the problem. The message is:"There is a problem syncing the file 'MicrosoftMessaging Library.bundle1' The destination does not support symlinks. Try compressing the file first." This message is always followed by a nearly identical message that references MicrosoftMessagingLibrary.bundle2. Thannks in advance. Any <Driver_Dude@officeformac.com> wrote: > Since install...

Creating install package
I know how to create an install packages from GP 10 using the modules from CD1. Is there any way to add modules to an install package that are from CD2? Thanks. Jerry Jerry, Install the products you need from CD2, then re-run the installation package. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Jerry Flatto" wrote: > I know how to create an install packages from GP 10 using the modules from > CD1. Is there any way to add module...

I need a macro to find cut and paste data to new cell
I have data that I have exported to excel that I need to reformat to be able to create a pivot table to check for duplicate entries. On importing the data which is in the form of journal entries the memo line is stting above the journal numbers in column D. I need to find all of the comments and cut and paste them to column C. The comments are not all the same but do contain the same word "To" in the comment. The journals are not all the same size and so the comment line does not appear at regular intervals. Any help appreciated as I am very new to VBA ...

Global message receive size not overrided by user size
We have a global size of 10240KB for send and recieve and some users have larger sizes of 20480KB. The user size is not overriding the global as it should. We do not have a connector size or smpt server size set. This is exchange 2003 SP2 native. User limit should not override anything else - limits are evaluated independently of each other. Jbutler wrote: > We have a global size of 10240KB for send and recieve and some users > have larger sizes of 20480KB. The user size is not overriding the > global as it should. We do not have a connector size or smpt server > size set. ...

transferring Outllok messages from one PC to another/portable HD
I learned a long time agon about OE and its storage folders so it was ewasy to move OE files from one PC to another or to a portable Hard Drive for storage. However I cannot work out how to transfer OUTLOOK messages and their files/folders from a PC to any other/portable HD! Is there a storage folder somewhere that I can't find? "Oracle" <Oracle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4F0F80F-8056-47E7-B9B4-084B754FA8BF@microsoft.com... > I learned a long time agon about OE and its storage folders so it was > ewasy > to move OE files fr...

Default 'Corporate' Out of Office message
Hi there. I've been asked to look at how to force users to have a standard Out-of-Office message. The idea is users would only have the option to switch OOA on of off, so all users have the same corporate message when they use OOA. As far as I know, the OOA message lives in a hidden messge file in each individual mailbox, so having a global message could be hard to achieve. We use Exchange2000 and Outlook2000 as the client. Appreciate any ideas or thoughts on this. As far as I know there is nothing that can be done via OWA or Outlook to prohibit the user from changing this message. ...

SVCAUTOSOP batch created when doing return in SOP
We just upgraded to version 8 and have noticed that when creating returns in SOP, GP is assigning these returns to a batch called "SVCAUTOSOP." We have multiple locations, multiple users all using SOP and these batches are not getting posted as each user looks after their own batches. No one knows what SVC is so they ignore them. Can we stop this? ...

AutoArchive creates new Personal Folders object (2'nd post)
Using Outlook 2002 (10.3513.3501) SP-1. Whenever I run an AutoArchive, it finishes with an 'operation failed' = error, and a new folders object named 'Personal Folders' is created. The = new folder is not linked to a .PST, and is easily removed using the Data = Files dialog. However, it returns with each AutoArchive. :-( Is there a solution to the problem? I found a posting that suggested that the deletion of all the name/value = pairs of the profile's registry key might solve a similar problem. What = potential problems might result from attempting this? I'd of cour...

In MSCRM 3.0
I have written a workflow sales process with one or more email activities for each stage in MSCRM 3.0. The email activities are sent automatically, instead of scheduling the email and showing it as open e-mail activity on the workplace's activity list. But actually in MSCRM 1.2 it won't sent the email on the fly, instead shows as opened activity to the email owner. Is there any change in new MSCRM 3.0? Or else can any one say how to schedule the email activities which is created by sales process as opposed to being send out automatically? Thanks in advance Regards, Phoenix I am al...

creating Time Book Need help
I'm developing a time book in Access 2007 for my peers. Most of the functionality is biult and works fine. the stumbling block is the Interface or the form. the users want an interface very much like what the have now. What they have now: a spread sheet with dates across the top and employees down the left. all they input is the absence code (AL Annual leave, SL Sick leave, &c) for that day. what we are adding: the shift start and end times, unit, & position. So in a perfect world I would have a grid, with 14 days (one payperiod) across the top, employees down the l...