Viewing Confirmed Attendees (as a meeting attendee NOT organizer)

Is there a way to view who has confirmed for a meeting - when I am one of
several invited?  I am able to see whom else is invited and required to
attend, but cannot find if there is a way to see who else has confirmed.

No, as in some cases this could be considered as confidential. You can
always ask the organizer directly or the persons involved themselves.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"gabriel.d" <gabrield@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to view who has confirmed for a meeting - when I am one of
> several invited?  I am able to see whom else is invited and required to
> attend, but cannot find if there is a way to see who else has confirmed.

0
Roady

View List of Connected Users in Business Portal
Prior to rebooting or applying patches to Business Portal server, we need to view and see list of connected users in Business Portal so we can ensure we do not accidentally disconnect them while they are working. I understand we can view who has what databases open in SQL server hosting the Great Plains database where we can view activities. However, it would be nice to view within Business Portal server who is connected and have ability to notify those users to disconnect or that server is going offline. Thanks, Shelley ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Mi...

approved requisitions could not view
hi, After the final apprivel by CO of any requistion It could not be view for further processing. When we select the approved requistion form vendors list it shows an eror like Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.GeneralDatabaseException Line 1: Incorrect syntax near 'T0'. does anyone know why this is happenning? thanks, Naveed Naveed, I too started getting this message. Did you find out what is causing it or do u have any solution for it? Thanks, BPJ "NAVEED" wrote: > hi, > After the final apprivel by CO of any requistion It could not be view for > fu...

Lotus Notes meeting requests in Outlook 2003
Hi, we are working with some external companies which are using Lotus Notes. When they send us meeting requests we get them as attachment. When opening that attachment it is not possible to accept, tentative accept or decline the meeting request. Is there a way to enable that? We are using Exchange 2003 SP2 with Outlook 2003 SP2. There are no connectors between Lotus and Exchange. emails are exchange via the public internet. Thanks, Manfred ...

Setting Up a Recurring Meeting for 3rd Tuesday of Each Month
I know this is a basic question, but we just migrated from Lotus Notes to Outlook and I am having trouble finding features.... How do I set up a meeting to occur the 3rd Tueday of each month? I found the repeating option, but if I say repeat every 4th week, it doesn't necessarily fall on the 3rd Tuesday. Is there a way to do this without the add-in (Corporate Apps does now allow us to purchase / add add-ins for software due to "security" reasons). You don't state a) what version of Outlook you're using b) whether or not you're connecting to an Exchange server...

Is there a Publisher Viewer, like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint view
Microsoft offers viewers for documents created in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, allowing users without those programs to view documents created by those programs. I'm looking for a similar product, for Microsoft Publisher. Someone has sent me a Publisher document, and I'd like to be able to read and print it. No, there isn't. Ask the originator of the file to send it to you as a .pdf. "Account Manager" wrote: > Microsoft offers viewers for documents created in Word, Excel, and > PowerPoint, allowing users without those programs to view documents created >...

Meet yet another resident MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011172901033&CTT=4&Origin=CH010503491033 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.mvps.org/publisher ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Isn't he cute??? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Brian Kvalheim - [MSFT MVP]" <bkvalheim@publishermvps.com> wrote in message news:OyJA%23B2QEHA.3732@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011172901033&CTT=4&Origi...

Problem with view worksheets and the lines overwriting each other
When I go into the worksheets like the Schedule C Tax worksheet the lines overwrite themself. For example The main heading and the description overwrite each other and therefore I canot click on the main heading. This had happened to me in 2003, 2004 and 2005. Is there a setting that I have to have set-up in Windows? Gee, I didn't see this on M05. Read http://umpmfaq.info.faqdb.php?q=117. "Milt" <milton_burdsall@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:396401c4af01$69d150d0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I go into the worksheets like the Schedule C Tax > worksheet t...

Can send and receive e-mail directly, but can't confirm connectivity via telnet to port 25 test method.
Hi all, Pretty new to exchange so I was going through as much documentation as I possibly could to make sure that my first implimentation went as smooth as possible (first setup on a personal server so I can muck it up all I like to make sure that I have it right, no need to subject a client to my expermintation!). I have exchange 2003 enterprise set up on a windows 2003 server standard R2 machine. The machine is the only domain member so it also the AD and DNS primary. Not much else going on with the box other than AD, DNS, and Exchange with little load on any of the three services. It is...

Show more time in weekly view?
Outlook 2007 On default the weekly view is only showing until 4 PM without scrolling down. I know there is a way to let you see into the evening hours also without scrolling. Help please. Thanks... Bob ...

Why no "normal view" on toolbar
I have several graphs some show the "Normal view" button on the tool bar, others dont. How do i enable the "Normal View" again? Or is this because i have something active wich disables it? ...

copied additional column shows in view but does show on hardcopy
I have an existing spreadsheet and needed to add another column with the same format. I copied it and but when I print a hard copy it is not there. I checked and that column is not hidden. Re-define your print range to include that column? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 06:51:01 -0700, Patricia W <Patricia W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have an existing spreadsheet and needed to add another column with the= same=20 >format. I copied it and but when I print a hard copy it is not there. = I=20 >checked and that column is not hidden...

how do i view TGA pictures?
how do i view TGA pictures? Try IrFanview. I'm pretty sure it will open Targa files. "spookydog13" <spookydog13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91B58A37-A5EC-41D3-BD5B-61690F08D02C@microsoft.com... | how do i view TGA pictures? spookydog13 wrote: > how do i view TGA pictures? ============================ Most any image editing software should be compatible with Targa ..tga image files. In MS Publisher...go to...Insert / Picture / From File...browse to the ..tga file...it should open. If you do not have MS Publisher or an image editing pro...

Viewing Confirmed Attendees (as a meeting attendee NOT organizer)
Is there a way to view who has confirmed for a meeting - when I am one of several invited? I am able to see whom else is invited and required to attend, but cannot find if there is a way to see who else has confirmed. No, as in some cases this could be considered as confidential. You can always ask the organizer directly or the persons involved themselves. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Ans...

Macro to change view of sheets
I have a workbook with about 85 sheets happen that we have to change the view from Normal to Page break preview wvery month, I could record a macro (with the recorder), page by page and it works, but could somebody help me to get a condensed macro, because I have to set another macro to changed them back to Normal. Thanks for your help. Fernando One way: Public Sub ToggleViews() Dim wkSht As Worksheet Dim nView As Long Dim sOldActive As String With Application .ScreenUpdating = False .EnableEvents = False End Wi...

Query Builder (SQL View)
I am trying to join 2 tables. I want to join if 'Field B' is in 'Field A'. ie. Field A = 'ABCDE' Field B= 'BC' ....the join would be successful cause 'BC' is in 'ABCDE'. Is this possible? I tried... SELECT FROM table1 INNER JOIN table2 ON table1.name like (% table2. partial_name %); Keep getting errors. Any help greatly appreciated! Warren Depending on the "flavor" of SQL you are using SELECT * FROM table1 INNER JOIN table2 ON table1.name like '%' & table2.partial_name & '%' Or SELECT * FROM table1 IN...

Viewing other's peoples Calendars/Inbox with OWA
Hi all - I found this article: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257889 However, we are using Windows 2003 AD with Exchange 2003 SP1 (single server). I found a SERIOUS error with this link in the KB article: http://virtual_server_name/exchange/username/calendar Anyone in our organization can use the above link to check ANYONE'S EMAIL, or CALENDAR, even if that calendar or email is set up to not share. How do I fix this? Thanks all! -Blake On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:36:34 -0400, "Galvanon" <galvanon@online.nospam> wrote: >Hi all - > >I found this articl...

Access--Form View & Print Preview Display
I have made a form in design view with a page setup of legal size, top, bottom and side margins of .4. I can see all the fields in design view, but when I "view" in Form, I only get the first page with 3/4 of the vertical page showing. I have all the fields showing in horizontal view. In Print Preview, I get only 3/4 of the first page. It will kick me to a second page, but nothing prints except the shaded box of the background. Will appreciate any suggestions. -- GEK ...

Outlook 2003: How to view full headers?
Hello. How does one view an email's headers. Thanks! Right click on item in folder and select Options. Internet Headers should be at the bottom of the dialog. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "mailmover" <not@home.com> wrote in message news:Xns942D307DFE903378fgfu854fjh@140.99.99.130... > Hello. > > How does one view an email's headers. > > Thanks! > Alternatively, you can open the email. Go to 'View' within the email, and select 'Options.' Same exa...

Last Meeting Date
I am looking for a way to populate the last meeting date into a custom field of a contact entity. I did not see how to do this with the MS Workflow. You can't do that from workflow unless you going to write a workflow assemly to pull the information through web service or filtered views. Are you familiar with the CRM 3.0 SDK? Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On Mar 30, 10:10 am, "tim" <computerti...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am looking for a way to populate the last meeting date into a custom > field of a contact entity. I did not see how...

PowerPoint option for global reapply layout in Notes view.
As a Government contractor, we heavily utilize PowerPoint. Some of our presentations are over 200 slides. An option to allow a global update, or even the capability to select slide in slide sorter view, and reapply the notes layout, would be an incredible time saver. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreade...

OWA, Can View Folder/Mail, but Cannot Send.. Why ?
When using OWA, I can View my Emails on the company's 5.5 SP4 Exchange Server, I can use Find Name, and it will Search.. But I cannot send an Email, I get a window that pops up and says: "Failed to Send Item" Thanks... my_email@is_private.com (XP User) wrote in news:aFtYb.86583$cE3.30504327 @news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net: > When using OWA, I can View my Emails on > the company's 5.5 SP4 Exchange Server, I can > use Find Name, and it will Search.. > > But I cannot send an Email, I get a window that pops > up and says: "Failed to Send Item&quo...

Problems viewing the Address Book using Outlook Express
Hello, I'm using OE6 and I would like my address book to be displayed in the lower left hand side of the window. I'm not having any luck trying to get it back. I go into the "View" menu, but there is no option for that. Can someone help? Thank you. This is not an Outlook group, not OE. The programs are not related. As I recall, you'd need to use View > Layout to display your Contacts, but I haven't seen OE in years. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:108C5F33-DE91-4B36-A227-1...

Right-click in calendar view
Hello there, when I right-click in calendar view, I can create a meeting with one of the forms selected in the context menu. That entry would start at the time where I had my mouse pointing too. Is it possible to add own form into the context menu which would act the same way? How would I do this? Thanks for any pointer regards Dan You would need to set it as the default form for that folder. Right click on the folder, select properties, use the dropdown to select the form to use when posting to this folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep...

Meeting requests cause bounced email
Is there some exchange setting which allows all meeting requests to be carbon-copied to a specific user? Everyone at work keeps getting bounce backs from an ex-employee everytime they create a meeting request. I checked that users mailbox settings and he's not in any groups and no seems to be forwarding his or her mail to him. This is really weird and my searches haven't brought anything up. Any ideas? Delegates? Alternate Recipient? brada@tetradata.com wrote: > Is there some exchange setting which allows all meeting requests to be > carbon-copied to a specific user? Eve...

Getting NDR from user that is no longer a delegate (meeting reques
We're getting an NDR from a user that used to be a delegate of someone's calendar, but is no longer. I checked the original meeting request and then checked each attendees delegates, but the user isn't listed. look at this article id 253557 ...