Viewing Confirmed Attendees (as a meeting attendee NOT organizer)

Is there a way to view who has confirmed for a meeting - when I am one of
several invited?  I am able to see whom else is invited and required to
attend, but cannot find if there is a way to see who else has confirmed.

No, as in some cases this could be considered as confidential. You can
always ask the organizer directly or the persons involved themselves.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"gabriel.d" <gabrield@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to view who has confirmed for a meeting - when I am one of
> several invited?  I am able to see whom else is invited and required to
> attend, but cannot find if there is a way to see who else has confirmed.

0
Roady

Default View settings
In a multiple doc app, how can I force the initial view to be maximized in the main frame? Ron H. ----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road ----------------- Put this line in before the call to pMainFrame->ShowWindow(...) in your apps InitInstance. pMainFrame->MDIMaximize(pMainFrame->MDIGetActive()); AliR. "Ron H." <rnh@mmm.com> wrote in message news:478f8142$0$7538$8d2e0cab@news.newsgroup-binaries.com... > In a multiple doc app, how can I force the initial vie...

Open Additional Mailbox
The Exchange 'Open Additional Mailbox' function in Outlook 2003 doesn't allow the mailbox view to be expanded. There's no [+] next to the mailbox name as there has been in previous versions of Outlook. Permissions are set as they should be, and the item I'm trying to show is a user defined form in the top level of the mailbox. Is there a way to get this working? Tim Are you looking in the Folder List? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlo...

Viewing Excel Workbook
We have a problem viewing a workbook in Excel. The workbook when opened is visible on another computer on the network and workable, but on the computer where the workbook originated the workbook is only partially visible and acts like a read-only file. However, the workbook is displayed in print preview. Any suggestions? ...

Can someone please confirm the latest version for Money Plus Home and Business?
I bought the upgrade to Money Plus back in June when it wasn't clear if my existing Money 7 would continue the online features past the published September,2009 cutoff. Since Money 7 has continued the online updates, I didn't install Money Plus until today, when I'm setting up a new computer. I couldn't find any listing of the last updated Money Plus version number, and I want to be sure I have any updates that were issued for the product. My Money Plus Home and Business version number is 17.0.150.1415. Is that the last update? Paul Shapiro wrote: > I bo...

Outlook Views #5
Hello, I have an issue with the view that a client gets in his calendar. He gets a sort of Tasks View. Instead of the dates by day/week/month view like normal. I've tried re-installing, giving him a new profile and playing with the settings but nothing. I finally got the view back by adding another shared calendar to his view, clicking on that which brought back the normal view then clicking on his which brought both of them up in the normal view side by side then closeing the shared calendar leaving his as normal. I thought I'd got it but as soon as you click onto mail or a...

stop recurring meetings moving calender entries
Hi, I have a problem with using recurring meetings on my outlook calender. I have noticed that if make a recurring meeting, then any other events that are supposed to occur at the same time are shifted forward by a day (ie to the same time the next day). Is there anyway to stop this happening? It's extremely annoying and has potential to make me lose data in my calender. Many thanks Chris chris_culley@yahoo.com <chris_culley@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have a problem with using recurring meetings on my outlook calender. > I have noticed that if make a recurring meeting, then a...

"publish reports to all organizations" ?
Hello people, Setup: MS CRM 4 enterprise with rollup 3 and multiple organizations. Anybody know what the meaning of the "publish reports to all organizations"-option exactly means you get when you launch rollup 4 ? When I select it, I get errors while installing the update. If I unselect it, it installs fine. I suppose the error I get during installation (Action Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.ReportsUpdateAction failed. systemuser With Id = 48dbe38-29ba-dc11-af06-005056c00008 Does Not Exist) makes sense: looks like he tries to update the reports and if I select the option "...

Need to filter all records that meet Data Validation List
Data validation List contains unique Product List. Need to take the Product List and extract information based on the selection. Another sheet contains all the information for each Product i.e. Data Validation contains 'Nails' when chosen.. want to fill fields with All Products that are Nails -main category - but may be many different types - since they are ordered from same supplier. i.e. I order all my Nails (varying sizes) from company B and all my Hammers (varying sizes) from company A. I believe I can retrieve this using an advanced filter but I am not quite sure how to write t...

viewing sheets
My spreadsheet contains a fill out form, i was wondering if it was possible to save this form as a webpage whereit can be viewed and filled out. Is it also possible to get the background image in the spreadsheet up in the webpage as well. Thanks in advance. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Noctos <<Noctos.110vey@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote in news:Noctos.110vey@excelforum-nospam.com: > My spreadsheet contains a fill out form, i was wondering if it was > possible to save this form as a webpage whereit can be viewed and > filled out. Is it also pos...

Portfolio View #2
Why is the View not functioning in my new download of Portfolio Deluxe. I would like to change the font sizes .. how can I do this? Thank you ...

Add section header in form while creating in design view?
I can't figure out how to do it. I want to be able to use sorting/grouping from a field currently in the detail section; if I add a section header that relates to that detail section, I can have that be my "main sort field", n'est-ce pas? -- Thanks for your time! On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:03:01 -0800, Sue wrote: > I can't figure out how to do it. I want to be able to use sorting/grouping > from a field currently in the detail section; if I add a section header that > relates to that detail section, I can have that be my "main sort field", > n&#...

Accepting only future meetings
Does anyone know how to accept only future occurrences of recurring meetings? When I accept updates to recurring meetings, the old meetings are put on my calendar and I have to go back months and months to delete them so they don't bog down my space. Kelly Tucci <ktucci@exchange.ml.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to accept only future occurrences of > recurring meetings? When I accept updates to recurring > meetings, the old meetings are put on my calendar and I > have to go back months and months to delete them so they > don't bog down my space. I don&...

activity history cannot be viewed by other users
I have two users A and B. I have reassigned an account from A to B, but B cannot view the history for the activities because they are owned by A. Is there a way to set the security rights so that B can view the histories? So far I have attempted to include them in the same Security Role and given them different levels of rights for Activities under the "Core" tab of the security role. Yes, it can be set via business units/security roles. For easy starting point, keep both user in the same business unit and the same security role and ensure that it is a complete green circle f...

Query View JPEG images in outlook
I have a computer running XP Pro, I have Photoshop etc. When others send me JPEG files It arrives as a Icon with a JPEG name, I get the option to open or save. Why when I click open does nothing happen. When I used Outlook Express the images always showed with out having to open or save them. Is there away around this please JB Try this macro I put together. It's even better than the preview pane because you can select multiple emails & view all the pictures at once. It only displays images & will not run executables or other types of attachments. It initially scales l...

Determine whether an admin is viewing other users mailboxes?
Hi all, I am posting this up to the security and exchange groups. Is there a way to determine whether an indivudual who has permissions to open other users mailboxes is actually doing so? For example can you view the outlook profile of the individual in question? or an event log entry? We have a possible abuse of privilege situation but are unsure as to whether this type of behavior can be verified. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks. Ugh - bottom line is that you can't "reliably" ascertain this information. You can enable diagnostics logging on the MSExchangeIS\Mailbox...

Displaying The Chart In A Full View ?
Hello, Using Excel 2007 Have created a chart, and it looks just fine. But, in the chart view sometimes it seems to open up, centered, but only using perhaps half of the available screen area. Big, blue, non-chart area on each side. Other times it fills the whole screen. Both cases, it displays everything, just shrunk in the one view. Is there some way to simply click on something to switch from one "view" to the other ? Thanks, Bob ...

Different view of form for different business unit
Hi, I have two business units that represent different organization. I will like to know if it's possible to have different account form views for this two business units? Kind regards Daniel Pinto Only way to achieve this would be to write custom code that hides fields based on the users business unit. This would all be unsupported but would be possible. You might have the first tab be generic to both organizations then have the other tabs be specific to each organization ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Daniel Pi...

Removing an off-line 5.5 server from the organization
I upgraded to Exc. 2003 by bringing up a new server and moving the mailboxes. The old 5.5 server failed before I could complete the correct removal sequence. I have brought a box back up running 2003 Server with the same IP and NETBIOS name as the Exchange 5.5 server, due to DNS WINS and DHCP which were running on that unit (it was also the PDC before we started moving to 2k3.) The problem is that the server remains in the Exchange System Manager, so I am unable to remove SRS and convert to native mode. At this point, I am even unable to re-install the Exch. 5.5 admin program, as the...

Purchase Order Contract & Confirm With to PO Format
I would like to add the Contract Number and the Confirm With fields from the Purchasing Vendor Detail Entry window (Blue arrow next to vendor Id on PO Entry window) To the Purchase Order Blank form How do I add this? Doug ...

How do I write a macro for a button to send user to a custom view?
I am setting up an index worksheet with a list of different areas on the main worksheet. I have inserted buttons on the list, but don't know the visual basic to get them to send the user to the specific custom views for each area of the other worksheet. Use the macro recorder and copy and paste the code from the macro you recorded into the CommandButton1_Click() event of the button. "Hugnuffer" wrote: > I am setting up an index worksheet with a list of different areas on the main > worksheet. I have inserted buttons on the list, but don't know the visual &...

Viewing Attached .jpg Files
In Outlook Express you can select an option to view attached .jpg files in the body of the email. How can this function be performed in Outlook 2003? ...

Outlook 2003 View
Hi, It's possible open Outlook 2003 automatically with the View of groups Shortcut? thank's andrea What exactly do you mean by this? Can you explain it a bit more what you are trying to achieve? -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Andrea Racca" <nsi@libero.it> wrote in message news:%23lX$vfBPEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > It's possible open Outlook 2003 automatically with the View of groups > Shortcut? > thank's &...

viewing full lengh pictures moving
How do I insert vertical full length pictures to big for the pps window and have them moving from bottom to top and stopping there, instead of reducing them down to fit the screen. sd Always a good idea to mention the version of PowerPoint your working with. In version 2007, use the insert picture function and place the picture top at the position you want it to stop. Then under animations have it crawl in from the bottom at whatever speed you want and it will stop at the position where you placed the top of the picture. -- Michael Koerner MS MVP - PowerPoint &...

Notes in presenter view 01-15-10
I have notes in my slides, but when I run the slide show and use the presenter view my notes do not appear. The note area is blank. On Jan 14, 11:56=A0pm, tardio <tar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have notes in my slides, but when I run the slide show and use the > presenter view my notes do not appear. =A0 The note area is blank. Where do you see the Notes? Do they show up in the 'Notes' area below the frame in normal edit mode, or only on the Notes page? If the notes were not typed in the Notes area (e.g. if a text frame was added to the Notes ...

Hi again, my colleagues are getting annoyed that whenever I make a change to an appointment, they get updates. Even if the change is extending it by half an hour, or changing the spelling of the subject or venue. But even more annoyingly, when I change the time of appointment, they all receive a cancellation, then eventually a new meeting invitation arrives for the same event. This puts them into a panic. I am using Outlook 2007. They are all using 02 and 03.Some updates I want them to have, but I'd like to choose when to send and when not. Currently I only get this choice when making ve...