Using Outlook 2007 and Gmail Apps Premier

My wife and I are Realtors and occasionally when one of us is working from
home and the other one is in the office, we email attachments to eachother.
They show has being sent by "me" in our gmail apps premier accounts.  These
messages go to the All Mail folder and not the Inbox.  We are now using apps
sync and Outlook 2007 with a single domain name.  When we send these emails
they show up in the sent mail folders of Outlook but not in the Inbox.  They
are in the All mail folder in gmail.  This is a bit confusing.  Is there away
to send them to the Inbox instead of All Mail?  What I want to be able to do
is send and email from Outlook on one machine through the Gmail apps servers
and have it show up in the Inbox of my Outlook on another machine within the
same domain.

UI Data Validation using XML Schema
Has anybody done UI data validation usinf XML Schemas. Any pointers will help. Thanks! ...

How do I get a formula to use data from a fixed location(NOT vicev
I want a formula to use data from a fixed location. For example I am using a table B2 to I4. During the week new value are added to the right of this table and then the table is shifted to the left. So a value in I4 becomes G4 etc. I want the formula to continue using I4 despite the fact it has been shifted but the formula automatically adjusts to read G4. IN SHORT Is there anyway to fix the formula to read a fixed physical location and not track the position of the cells? I know how to fix the value when the formula is moved(using $), but not how to fix the source for the formula. Anyon...

how to use the type member in System.Web.Services.Description
hi all, I want to parse the wsdl file . It is ease to parse the parts of wsdl except that the part of types. Because I don't know how to use the System.Web.Services.Description member types . I have searched the MSDN to find answer , but , it tell me very less. So I come here for help. For example, there is a types is defined as follows: - <types> - <s:schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="http://www.webservicex.net"> - <s:element name="GetGeoIP"> - <s:complexType> - <s:sequence> <s:element minOccurs="0...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Office 2007 and Windows 7 Multilingual Issue
Hi All, Need some help setting up multilingual for Office 2007. Here's what I have: OS: Windowns 2007 Enterprise Office: Office 2007 Pro w/ SP2 Language Pack: Install several language packs thru the Windows 7 Update process So, here's the thing. I can't get the UI in the office apps (WOrd, Excel, etc) to display the language I want. For example, I want the ribbon to display in Chinese. Reading thru the documentations from Microsoft, it saids I need to select the laugage in the "Display Language" tab on All Programs -> Microsoft Office -> M...

Sharing tasks in OL 2007
We have a staff Atty office which keeps task lists for Civil (CV) and Criminal (CR) cases by year. There are like 2 - 3 for every year such as CV09 and CR09, however they track for more than just the current year. The person that creates these lists uses some user defined fields so when new users get these shared, they have to create the same fields. My question relates to the inconsistent behavior of the field when adding it to a new task list. Sometimes, the user enters a new field and it is available for subsequent task lists and other times the user has to add teh same new...

Sharing Outlook #2

Outlook user profiles

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

2 spaces as a typo in PowerPoint 2007
Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? Yup, under Office button choose PowerPoint Options from the bottom right corner. From the new menu choose Proofing. Under AutoCorrect Options... you have the opportunity to add various typos you wish PowerPoint to correct. Kristiina AndyA wrote: >Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? -- I help with Excel and PowerPoint Office ToDo http://www.officetodo.com Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/powerpoint/201005/1 ...

Outlook 2003: export accounts settings

Proper use of categories in invoicing?
I am a freelance web developer. I use Money to print and track my invoicing. Being a freelancer, I often have a wide variety of clients: there is a continual influx of new clients, as well as a stable of regular clients. The regular clients often bring their own clients with them, and in this case, my role is only to develop the site. As a result, I will often send out 10 or 20 invoices to one of these regular clients over the course of a year, covering work that I may have done on 20 or 30 sites. As it is now, I can sort for invoices to the REGULAR CLIENTS, but I cannot search/sort for i...

EXCEL 2007 acting up
j$ = "THIS MACRO WILL ERASE THE SECOND & THIRD SET OF DATA" + Chr$(13) + Chr$(13) Using EXCEL 2007, I get an error with the line above as a macro. It does not recognize CHR$. What am I doing wrong? Thanks Not for me it didn't. Check for MISSING references in Tools>References, uncheck them if there are any. -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "pcor" <pcor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F63F6E95-AF0A-4927-B337-99B5C48B92B1@microsoft.com... > j$ = "THIS MACRO WILL...

adding mfc control to win32 app
Hi, is it possible to add mfc or atl control to win32 c++ application without recreating project? I nedd listbox with history support, so doing that in straight c++ would be hard I guess. thanks Yes, it's hard work. But, all of these situation, we can use the DLL. create the MFC dll and make Control inside of that DLL. and you can use it by LoadLibrary and GetProcAddress. -- WebSite : Realization of Dream { imagine your dream} - http://rodream.net WebMail : rodream@naver.com "Bob" wrote: > Hi, > is it possible to add mfc or atl control to win32 c++ applic...

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book

Outlook/Exchange 2000 connection problem

Promoting Email to CRM Activity in Outlook
Is there a way to associate an email to two accounts when promoting it to a CRM Activity? Lynn Lynn, if you'd like to link the email to multiple regarding objects, you're out of luck. Only one regarding object can be set, though the email will also be linked to all of the senders/recipients ('activity parties'). Ilana. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "MattNC" <MattNC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70F78E3C-272A-4515-B393-38700C767B65@microsoft.com... > After you click the &qu...

Outlook 2002
We have a single user who is attaching multiple documents through DOCSOpen to an email message. If he saves this message so he can send it later, it will not send. He just hits the SEND button and nothing happens. According to him , this doesn't happen when he sends an email straight away. Only when it is saved. He has to restart his machine for the email to send. DOes anyone have any ideas? We are running XP with Office XP (2002-SP2) Thank you in advance ...