Unable to Recieve Incoming Emails with Outlook Connector

I'm using the Outlook Connector with Outlook 2007, I'm able to successfully
send outgoing emails from the two different accounts, however I'm not able
to see any of the incoming messages. I checked my hotmail.com account
directly and there are messages in there, they just aren't downloading.

0
David

"David C. Holley" <David.C.Holley> wrote in message

> I'm using the Outlook Connector with Outlook 2007, I'm able to successfully
> send outgoing emails from the two different accounts, however I'm not able
> to see any of the incoming messages. I checked my hotmail.com account
> directly and there are messages in there, they just aren't downloading.

I'd try deleteing and re-adding the Hotmail account.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

SMTP Connectors #4
Hi, I have a problem with two Front-End servers in NLB. I have two connectors with address space *, one connector with cost 10 the other with cost 20 for connector availability purposes. Inbound mails are targeted to FrontEnd1, outbound mails should go from FrontEnd2 (e.g. MX for FrontEnd1 cost is 10; MX cost for FrontEnd2 is 20) Connectors: FrontEnd1 - Address space * - cost 10 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd1; FrontEnd2 - Address space * - cost 20 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd2 The problem: If both servers are up and running and somehow some mail ends in queue on FrontEnd2 it correctly crea...

Crash on 'Send"

Email Prompt
We would like to set up a prompt on Outlook whenever we create a new message or reply/forward a message. The reminder will be a short sentance to remind the sender to comply with internal security measures. We have very high security measures in place already, but we understand that employees still send sensitive material via email without taking the relevant steps - we hope this prompt would solve the issue without buying in a new system? See the ItemSent event. There use the MsgBox function to prompt the user. -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Categor...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Unable to llaunch FRx
Something on our server hosed FRx between yesterday and today. When users try to launch FRx Report designer from the Start menu, the FRx splash screen flashes for a second then disappears. There is no error message and no entry in the SQL Error logs or the NT event logs. I can open Report Launcher, but only the FW (Fabricam) and FWC (Fabricam Canada) reports show up. This was working fine yesterday. I reran the FRx index scripts but that did not resolve it. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. -- Jim Maybe the program is corrupted...perhaps a reinstall. But bac...

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

Help with income/expenses