unable to read plain text messages in outlook 2003

I have several friends that send me emails in plain text format and I am
unable to read them. What can I do?

On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 17:54:53 -0700, Rayo
<Rayo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have several friends that send me emails in plain text format and I am
>unable to read them. What can I do?

Umm.. Can you provide any detailed information, like what they look
like (ie what DO you see?) what version of Outlook, etc?
Evan
6/7/2010 4:31:13 AM
How do you know that they are plain text if you can't read them?

Rayo wrote:

> I have several friends that send me emails in plain text format and I am
> unable to read them. What can I do?

-1
Bob