Unable to attach pst or import pst

older format pst, trying to link it into Outlook 2007, error file size
exceeds storage limit use shift delete to permananetly delete content to
reduce file size.
But how can we clean it out if we can't open it in outlook to reduce the
file size
ran a scan pst on it and repaired, but keep getting the same error message
when I try to link it into outlook, tried creating a new pst and import the
contents into it but same message
Is there a way to get around this message so you can attach the pst so  you
can clean it up to reduce the size.

Thanks

How can outlook 2002 Import addresses from Outlook express 6.0?
When I try to have Outlook XP (2002 edition) import address from Outlook express, I do not receive an option for importing from 6.0. Hence, I get no imports. Any ideas? I'm to the point of re-typing everything into outlook. Yech! It will still work. List the steps you are using and what happens. ------ Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] firepastor wrote: > When I try to have Outlook XP (2002 edition) import address from Outlook > express, I do not receive an option for importing from 6.0. Hence, I get no > imports. Any ideas? I'm to the point of re-typing everything ...

Showing attachment when printing email
When I print a sent email with an attachment, the header information prints fine, but without the attachment line. Is there a way to print the email showing an attachment was sent with it? Thanks, Georganne Convert the message to Plain Text before priting. You can print HTML messages with the icon by using an add-in; http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Print-On-Demand.asp?Source=RS If you decide to order use "BH93RF24" to get a discount -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed wit...

Mail merge
I need to do a Mail merge using email and attach a PDF file. Can't use a Distribution list, my "mailing list" is way too big. Help please. Thanks You can neither add an attachment to a mail merge, nor merge to a DL. Time to look at third party software. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Cloe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:033f01c3afb4$5ec7c3b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I need to do a Mail merge using email and attach a PDF > file. > > Can't use a Distribution list, my "mailing list" is way > too big. >...

How to import images from Publisher into Picture Manager?
I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office picture manager. How do I do this? Find the source of those images and save them. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Heatherwithaheadache" <Heatherwithaheadache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1B1DFC9-0639-49BA-8614-A5AC0DDB596D@microsoft.com... >I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office > picture manager. How do I do this? Right-click the picture, save as picture, or copy/paste to a folder. The Picture Manager will search for al...

Sharing .pst files over a network
When opening a .pst file from our network, I am losing the checkmark in the box called "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" under Properties/Outlook Address Book tab. How can I configure the .pst file to keep that box checked when transferred over our network? Thanks. Todd ...

Unable to open Dex.Dic
I am running SBF 8.0 My system hung and I had to manually shut it down . Now when I try to get into SBF I get the message in teh subject line. Do I have to re install? ...

Unable to connect to the remote server
Hi All, I am new to web service client development. Grateful, if anybody can help me to solve this issue. Or let me know where/what I have done wrong. We are to consume a webservice (from a different company). It requires digital certification, SSL enabling and cookies acceptance. The web service is also not on the default port. When trying to obtain the stub class for the service, I could not get the same using the dialog "Add Web Reference". Thus, I downloaded the copy of the WSDL file, and used the same to add the web reference. I have then changed the url reference in ...

Load image in a unbound control from a attachment field in recor
I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from the same recordset. No problem loading the this data from recordset in VBA. PROBLEM I need to know how to load the unbound controls with Image's from an attachment field in another recordset The normal method of control = Rs!field does not work Please advise -- Thanks Tom dans l'article 78DC5502-3A76-4562-AA20-736446AB1448@microsoft.com, Tom � Tom@discussions.microsoft.com a �crit le 21/01/08 20:28�: > I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from > the same record...

Help with importing data

importing MS project gantt
how can I show 5 project tasks in a single row on excel? ...

Outside Data Imported to Excel
I am tracking data that is currently being manually entered into Excel. I would like to automate this process. However, the web address that am getting the data from, requires you to type in an office number an then sends you to the corresponding web page. Is there a way for Exce to enter the office number, go to the web page and then pull off th corresponding data? Also, I know how to use Excel to obtain outside data if the outside we page does not change. Can Excel find the newest information added t the web page and then pull off only that data? I am looking to onl add the newest dat...

rules lost after exporting mail to pst
I am moving users from one Exchange 2003 server to another. One mailbox did not move with the wizard. I exported the users mailbox to a pst, then deleted the mailbox, then imported the pst to the new server. The user is now missing all of her rules. How can I recover these rules On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 05:42:01 -0700, "Bruce" <Bruce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am moving users from one Exchange 2003 server to another. One mailbox did >not move with the wizard. I exported the users mailbox to a pst, then >deleted the mailbox, then imported the pst to the...

import sheet
Hi, I was wondering it is possible to copy only a sheet from a woorkbook to an other. I looked in the menus, but never found it... Marie Marie right click on the tab for the sheet. Select Move or Copy, tick "make copy" and choose the workbook where you want the sheet to be copied to. Regards Trevor "Marie Lavoie" <mariel@mlaflamme.com> wrote in message news:OFJOM#JVEHA.2320@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, I was wondering it is possible to copy only a sheet from a woorkbook to > an other. > I looked in the menus, but never found it... > > Marie &...

Adding PST Tax onto Invoice Report
Hi there, Can anyone show me or help me start off in modifying the sales invoice report to display both GST and PST taxes for Canadian companies. I know that the report is within report writer but am clueless on how to start this off, but more on where I need to pull the data. Thanks. Hi Ian, This is fairly easy... you'll have to work with calculated fields and use the schdeduled tax table (TX_Detail_MSTR = TX00201). Normaly, those taxes are already taken care within the default SOP Blank Form, but I suspect that you want to show the various tax labels and their respec...

Import data from one file to another
I have a daunting task of migrating data from old spreadsheets to a new style. These are attendance records. I'm doing this now by hand, but there's gotta be a way to automate it. Problem is, while I know Excel quite well, I don't know macros or VB at all. And the old data is presented very differently from the new. For example: An old spreadsheet is a simple list with four columns: Last Name, First Name, Shift, Date. The new spreadsheets are in a table format, and are much more advanced. There is a single column for Name, and there are 31 columns for days where ei...

import ASCII data
ASCII data typically have . separator for decimal. how to transform it into , separator? Kris, Either change the list separator character in your Windows Regional Settings (Control Panel), or use the Text Import Wizard. If the file name doesn't have the .txt extension, change it, and use File - Open. That will start the Text Import Wizard. Or import the data (Excel 2000 - up) with Data - Get external data. Same deal. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "kris" <kris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58C2D53F-9ED0-490A-82A6-894AFBDCC5D5@microsoft...

Bulk Import
Hi All. I have a need to import leads (about 20,000 of them) and then I need to update each lead (with data from an outsourced Telemarketing supplier) every 2 weeks. I will create new attributes every 2 weeks for the lead to match the data coming back from my supplier but would I be able to "update" my existing 20,000 leads and not re-import as I would like to keep the activity history. Any idea how I could do this? Thanks in advance. ...

Unable to e-mail statmentements
I receive the following message when trying to email a statement for a specific customer. Outlook Express A program is attempting to send the following e-mail message on your behalf: To: Subject: statements have been sent successfully Would you like to send the message? Why wont the e-mail address that i put in at the customer maintenance level appear in the To: field? You have to mark Send E-mail Statements in the Customer Maintenance Options window and not in the maintenance window and assign the recepient e-mail addresses in the To field. Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP On May 6, 7...

unable to open default email folders
Just installed Office XP standard. When I try to open, I get: Unable to open default email folders the .DLL file for info service could not be found. MAPI was unable to load info service PSTPRX.DLL. See if the information in the following MSKB article helps: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];293058 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "anita" <anita@engsarchitects.com> wrote in message news:01c901c36105$44568...

Can't open pst file
I have read the existing posts. I have used scanpst.exe, I have opened the file from the outlook file menu, it is a large file (1.72 gig), but nothing shows. It is a blank file. It is a format 1997-2002 file. Does that matter? What can I do? Thanks. What happened when you ran ScanPST? Did it show any errors? See if this helps: http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook/tsol.htm#scanpst What version of Outlook are you using? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawy...

recurring date problem from import
I've imported a database that has names, address, birthdates and anniversary dates and added it to my current database. All of the imported fields were mapped properly and show up in the proper field. My problem is that even though the birthdate and anniversary fields are populated, they do not show up on my calendars for recurring dates. If I go to that field and manually retype the existing info and save it, it then works fine. I would have hundreds of contacts to do this to. Is anybody aware of a script or setting I could use to fix this? ...

How do I import saved folders from Thunderbird
I want to use Outlook 2007 and I want to bring my saved email folders into Outlook. Is this possible? if so, how do I do that? Thanks Trophyson@aol.com Thunderbird still doesn't have an export function, right? Probably the easiest way to get your messages across is to upload your messages back to the server via IMAP and then download them again in Outlook. For details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/367 Note: There are some conversion utilities around for Thunderbird, but they usually perform quite badly, require you to go via OE and/or lose your folder st...

Unable to delete empty database

BF
A user is sending a word document that was zipped via Outlook 2003 SP3. Some users complained of a corrupted file and cant open the file. Others have no problem opening and/or unzipping the file? Any ideas?? Thanks Have they saved the file outside of Outlook? BKF wrote: > A user is sending a word document that was zipped via Outlook 2003 SP3. > > Some users complained of a corrupted file and cant open the file. > > Others have no problem opening and/or unzipping the file? > > Any ideas?? Thanks "BKF" <BKF@discussions.microso...

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs