typing problems while in Outlook

nfuhWhen I compose a new e-mhe cursor juail and backspace or delete a typing
error, the cursor jubs to another area of my note.  Note this message, the
words I typed jumped to an other area.

I'm lolem. st on how to correct the prob.  Mytt still does installed the
program twice and ias re-iter tech h compu. computer T

my?

On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 06:08:38 -0700, Nick
<Nick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>nfuhWhen I compose a new e-mhe cursor juail and backspace or delete a typing
>error, the cursor jubs to another area of my note.  Note this message, the
>words I typed jumped to an other area.
>
>I'm lolem. st on how to correct the prob.  Mytt still does installed the
>program twice and ias re-iter tech h compu. computer T

Are you using a laptop?

Does this happen in any other program?
Evan