Turn off default "arrange by \ show in groups" in outlook 2007

Hi,
How can I turn off  the default "arrange by \ show in groups" in outlook
2007 ?
Thanks and regards,
Cousin Excel

Use the method here: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm  to
disable it on all mail folders at once.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

"CousinExcel" <CousinExcel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> How can I turn off  the default "arrange by \ show in groups" in outlook
> 2007 ?
> Thanks and regards,
> Cousin Excel

0
Diane
1/18/2010 3:17:08 PM
Unfortunately I got the message "oops the page is missing..".

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> Use the method here: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm  to
> disable it on all mail folders at once.
>

> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/
>
> Outlook Tips by email:

> Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?
> http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=33803
>
> "CousinExcel" <CousinExcel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > How can I turn off  the default "arrange by \ show in groups" in outlook
> > 2007 ?
> > Thanks and regards,
> > Cousin Excel

All I know is that It's working here.

> Unfortunately I got the message "oops the page is missing..".
>
> "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Use the method here: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm  to
>> disable it on all mail folders at once.
>>

>> --
>> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>> Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/
>>
>> Outlook Tips by email:
>> mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net

>> mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
>>
>> Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?
>> http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=33803
>>
>> "CousinExcel" <CousinExcel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi,
>> > How can I turn off  the default "arrange by \ show in groups" in
>> > outlook
>> > 2007 ?
>> > Thanks and regards,
>> > Cousin Excel

0
Diane

Turn off default "arrange by \ show in groups" in outlook 2007
Hi, How can I turn off the default "arrange by \ show in groups" in outlook 2007 ? Thanks and regards, Cousin Excel Use the method here: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm to disable it on all mail folders at once. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT....