trial version

hello  I'm Joseph not a good computer proffy, i need help to make sure i will
do the right think on November 30th on which my Microsoft small business 2007
trial will end, so my question is and really need help on this: i have this
trial version preinstalled in my computer and all i use it just for emails
and to synchronize with Outlook my BlackBerry's calendar, memo pad, and most
important thing my contacts, do i still need to buy full version or i will be
able to use those after trial will end. Thanks in advance and have a Great
ThanksGiving!!!
 Sorry for my english, its only 8 years old
--
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.

When the trial expires, Office will go into reduced functionality mode.
Basically it turns in just a viewer and no new data can be created anymore
(but you can export). In order to continue to use it, you'll need to buy a
license that suits your needs. If that it just Outlook, then you can buy
only Outlook and not the reset of Office. If you also want other Office
applications, you can get an overview of what is included in which version
here;
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/FX101635841033.aspx

If you decide to go for a standalone version of Outlook or any other Office
Suite instead of Microsoft Office 2007 Small Business, then you'll need to
uninstall the trial version first before installing your purchased version.
If you go decide to continue with the Small Business version, then in most
cases you only need to enter the purchased license key and no reinstall
would be needed.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Joseph" <Joseph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello  I'm Joseph not a good computer proffy, i need help to make sure i
> will
> do the right think on November 30th on which my Microsoft small business
> 2007
> trial will end, so my question is and really need help on this: i have
> this
> trial version preinstalled in my computer and all i use it just for emails
> and to synchronize with Outlook my BlackBerry's calendar, memo pad, and
> most
> important thing my contacts, do i still need to buy full version or i will
> be
> able to use those after trial will end. Thanks in advance and have a Great
> ThanksGiving!!!
> Sorry for my english, its only 8 years old
> --
> Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.

0
Roady

Conflicts between Teacher and Institional Version
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am using the Teacher version of Word 2008 at home and the School version of the same at work (I am a university professor). To my dismay, a Word file created at home is not displaying and printing the same as it does at school(on a G-5 running OS 10.5). The school version stretches out the document vertically and makes it typically 4 lines shorter. This completely screws up pagination, splits tables in the wrong place, and so on. I thought the problem might lie in the monitor at school, which is a 22&quot; Sun,...

Exchange Front End OS Version
Does anyone know if you can run a Front End Server on W2K3 Web Edition? On 24 Aug 2006 10:03:31 -0700, pmckenney@n-vint.com wrote: >Does anyone know if you can run a Front End Server on W2K3 Web Edition? Nope. Needs to be Standard, minimum. Thanks - I figured but I thought I would check... Mark Arnold [MVP] wrote: > On 24 Aug 2006 10:03:31 -0700, pmckenney@n-vint.com wrote: > > >Does anyone know if you can run a Front End Server on W2K3 Web Edition? > > Nope. > Needs to be Standard, minimum. ...

$19.99 Unlimited Space !
$19.99 Unlimited Space ! Managed Hosted Microsoft Exchange Server & 30 day FREE trial ! http://www.DataSyncPros.com Outlook was ment to be on Exchange - Experience the power ! Access your email, calendar, contacts & task list from anywhere! Provide shared access to co-workers in real-time...24/7 DataSyncPros Hosted Exchange Solution allows your business to communicate and collaborate more efficiently and effectively. Using Microsoft=AE Outlook 2003 software and features, DataSyncPros Hosted Exchange offers real-time access to your Outlook profile (email, calendar, task list and a...

Connecting to database
Hi all, I have successfully installed a 30 day trial of RMS but am having problems connecting to the database. I've followed instructions in starting the database server, and connect to it. The problem is that when I connect to the SQL server using the Store Operations Administrator module, I'm prompted to enter a user name and password. The default user name that appears is 'sa' and the password field is blank. This user name does not allow me to connect, and the documentation I received does not tell me what the correct user name and password are. Sorry for the seem...

Version 2.0 of the Auto FE Updater
This release of the Auto FE Updater is a huge, huge improvement in developer ease of use. There's a wizard to get you going with the basic operations in less than a minute. Need to make a change to a setting? Just a few mouse clicks as all settings are updated by forms rather than having to use Notepad as in the past. But it's even better. Now, with three mouse clicks, a formatted email containing a hyperlink for the users initial install of your app will be created. Your users can be running your app with two or three mouse clicks. (This depends on the number of hyperlink ...

Latest Version 02-18-10
Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8064.206 This is my version. I believe there is a newer version. If so can I install it on top of this version without losing anything. I will back up my e-mails first though just in case..... Thanks John Yes, the most recent version is 14.0.8089.0726, and you can install it on top. "Urlay Nook" <UrlayBurlay@TheNook.com> wrote in message news:uNN6iLOsKHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8064.206 > This is my version. I believe there is a newer version. If so can I > install it on top ...

OEM versions of Windows XP
I bought a version on Ebay that I know learn is not validated. I cannot play DVD's as I do not have a DVD encoder or whatever that means. However I was able to install Windows XP and have just recently bought MS Office 2003 Professional. I sure hope that it installs. What can be done? John -- Are there errors in the Bible? How should a church conduct its worship services? Is drinking Alcohol a sin? If you want to learn, get answers, and be able to defend the faith, CERM is your place. http://www.cerm.info John wrote: > I bought a version on Ebay that I know le...

Exchange version not reflected in ESM
Hey thanks for any help. Short story - Exhange server has SP3 plus rollup pachage on it. On ESM version 4417 is reflected showing it as the basic load of Exchange 2000. Long story - Had to unload exchange and reload box in order to change the name of the server. So why is it not reflecting the current version of Exchange (which the exifs file is updated version) ? Thanks, JC "RookieAdmin" <RookieAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hey thanks for any help. >Short story - Exhange server has SP3 plus rollup pachage on it. >On ESM version 4417 is reflect...

Trial Balance Should NOT have been changed in new version
Trial Balance in previous versions was much easier to work with. The landscape version with small type is very difficult to work with. Now I have to sent to excel. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/New...

which one is the most up to date INTERNATIONAL version of money?
HELLO, i had purchased a laptop two years ago with microsft money included. it is an international version and i am interested in buying the latest version as i have seen there is a 2005 one however my file cannot be imported into any of the uk or small business versions... where can i find the upgrade of my version? thanx in advance diz ljdiz@hotmail.com ps feel free to mail me directly,thanx There is an international 2005 version. Part number: 105-00491 -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://money.mvps.org/faq for tips and fixes for MS Money. T...

trial version--saving/converting
i downloaded the trial version, opened an old office 2000 database, but was not able to save or copy or really do anything with it. what's the point of the trial? or am i doing something wrong? secondly, is there any way for me to convert this old .mdb file into a .wdb file (since ms works database is the only database program that came with my new computer)? or am i going to be forced to buy ms office if i ever want to "access" this file again? Unlike other Office products, Access doesn't have a Save As option on the File menu. You opened a MDB file when you start...

2006 Money vs. new version
I have Money 06 - is there a big difference in features to Money Essentials or Money Deluxe? I'm wondering if it's worth the money to upgrade. Essentials is a toy version for people who have never used Money before. It won't upgrade a data file from "Money Beyond The Essentials". So, is there a benefit worth the upgrade going from M06 to M+ Deluxe? The only major one is the Money Insight background tool in M+. There is also the "nuke the bills" repair tool in M07 and the extension of online services. Pretty thin gruel. "Kelly" <Kelly@discus...

I am unable to synchronize with Money2005 for Pocket PC trial edit
I am trying out the trial version on Money and am attempting to get the pocket pc version to work. Both versions are money 2005. I tried all of the reccommendations in help with no luck. Does anyone have any ideas???:) What errors/problems are you seeing? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it&#...

Installation, "Wrong OS or OS version for application
Trying to install Money 2004, insert the CD and I get the disclaimer stating it may need additional componants and also stating anti-virus software may get in the way. I click OK and the error that comes up next is, "Installation of windows installer was not successful. Please install it manually by running instmsiu.exe from your Money CD. Then retry Money 2004 Setup.exe. I click on instmsiu.exe and the error message that comes up promptly reads as, "Wrong OS or OS version for application." I am, indeed, using Windows XP home edition--the rest of the minimum req&#...

Canadian Version
I am new to GP and am looking for pointers on how to run the Canadian version (payroll, etc.). Is there something I need to download or guides that are need to configure this. Thank-you Hi James, You will want to first contact your partner to verify that you are registered for Canadian Payroll. If you are registered for Canadian Payroll then you will want to make sure that the module is installed and then proceed to go through your partner to receive proper training on this module. Thanks Don Craig "James" wrote: > I am new to GP and am looking for pointers on how to r...

mac office versions
could someone please help me to differentiate between the full version of mac office 2004 and the student teacher version of the same. thank you. In article <1112194107.780366.240990@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, nslevitz@earthlink.net wrote: > could someone please help me to differentiate between the full version > of mac office 2004 and the student teacher version of the same. thank > you. The Standard version and the Student/Teacher version are identical except for licensing and the price. The Standard version has one license, which allows for installation on one des...

Money 2005 Deluxe Trial Edition Won't Open Up OFC Files?
I have the trial version of Microsoft Money Deluxe and I am having difficulty with opening OFC (Money) files to import into my register. It is saying that the ofc file is not a 32Bit Windows application? Is this due to the trial version (it mentioned something about maybe not being able to open all money files w/the trial version) --- I Don't want to upgrade if I can't import files --- Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!!! -- David J. Foy In microsoft.public.money, Dave Foy wrote: >I have the trial version of Microsoft Money Deluxe and I am having difficulty >with open...

Does Office version of Publisher include Digital Imaging?
The Microsoft web site says that Publisher 2003 is available with or without Digital Imaging. The prices are: $169 Publisher 2003 $209 Publisher 2003 with Digital Imaging Can someone tell me which version comes with either the Office 2003 Professional or Small Business Editions? -- Email: Usenet-20031220 at spamex.com (11/09/04) Without DI -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "LurfysMa" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:1114286692.486189ca9dde31121674bf91a8634a7c@teranews... > The Microsoft web site says that Publisher 2003 is available with or...

Latest Greatest Version
I have two versions from my action pak 1.2 and 3.0 small biz edition? Are they both current? Thank you Jonathan CRM Pro 3.0 and CRM SBE 3.0 are the most current version of MSCRM. "One8" wrote: > I have two versions from my action pak 1.2 and 3.0 small biz edition? Are > they both current? > > Thank you > Jonathan > > > I had heard that the download on msdn was a slightly later build...anyone know anything about this? ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "Shawn Dieken" &l...

will not let me activate my 60 trial ??
i keep getting a error , and to try again later? all i want to do is activate my 60 day free trial !!!! "tim08" <tim08@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EF38999-107C-432B-A1DA-DA96EE473292@microsoft.com... >i keep getting a error , and to try again later? all i want to do is > activate my 60 day free trial !!!! Unfortunately, you'll need to keep trying. It is doubtful that anyone here will be able to help. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com ...

Office trial to partial convert method
I installed Office 2007 professional 'trial' only to try out Outlook. Now that I am happy with Outlook, I have purchased Outlook 2007 with Business Contract Manager and installed the programme. However, since my original trial was for the whole Office professional, my outlook keeps telling me that my trial has expired and ask whether I want to convert it to full 'professional 2007'. Can someone please help me to stop this and to keep using Outlook without losing the currently stored data. Thank you very much for the valued help in advance. Kind regards, "Lutecia...

Upgrade DB version from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005
Hi, I have a deployment with GP 9.0 SP3 with SQL Server 2000. I want to upgrade de Database engine to SQL Server 2005 in order to use SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Reporting Services. What can I do to accomplish this DB Upgrade? Do anyone have the formal set of steps to execute? Please help me!!!!!! I am sure others will have more suggestions for you, but here is what I recommend for a smooth upgrade to SQL Server 2005 from SQL Server 2000. 1) Make sure you have all your database backups in place 2) Install the SQL Server 2005 Upgrade Ad...

Information about version 1.3
Hi all I am curruntly running a version 1.2 But I want to upgrade with version 1.3 and I only have one station and I dont have Maintenance Plan. Who can sell me version 1.3 ? Any certified RMS Partner can sell you the Maintenance which will then entitle you to the 1.3R. You may have to sign a change of Partner request if you do not purchase it from the Partner you originally bought RMS from. Maintenance is 18% of the software cost. Rob "Gill" <Gill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE78DFDE-6218-420B-B86F-F47E12F663A5@microsoft.com... > Hi all > ...

Latest version of Money Deluxe 2006
How do I determine if I have the most recent revision of 2006 Deluxe? I've done searches online but don't see a current version number listed anywhere. Thanks! AFAIK there have been no updates to M2006. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Michael F." <MichaelF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEF63C8E-9D71-4E10-9776-897531351A35@microsoft.com... > How do I determine if I hav...

Detail Historical Aged Trial Balance
Does anyone have the logic behind the Detail Historical Aged Trial Balance report? I am trying to produce the report directly from the database. The aging buckets are not necessary, just the AR balance as of a certain date. Thanks and regards, Neal Hi Neal, Let me know how far you get on this. I'm also interested. Thanks, Bradley "Neal" wrote: > Does anyone have the logic behind the Detail Historical Aged Trial Balance > report? I am trying to produce the report directly from the database. The > aging buckets are not necessary, just the AR balance as of a...