Tekst usynlig ved skrivning af ny mail - MS Office 2007

Når jeg danner en ny mail og skriver teksten kan teksten ikke ses.
Skriftfarven er Hvid.
Hvorledes ændres skriftfarven for Outlook generelt?
--
Best Regards Georg

MS Outlook Installation Problem
I have installed MS Outlook from my Office 2003 CD. When i open the program up, I cannot get to the Calender. I go to the VIEW menu and I still cannot get to the Calender. i want to use Outlook vive Outlook Express on my home computer. Any suggestions of what i may be doing wrong that wil allow me to see the calender?? Outlook 2003 and Outlook Express are two different programs. Only = Outlook 2003 has a calendar feature. What are the exact symptoms that = you see when you click on the Calendar button in Outlook 2003?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Prog...

Corrupt inbox in Outlook 2007?
Very frequently, I'm in my Inbox and I see new mail has come in. On the mail folders to the left, I see the unread emails number continue to count but the messages don't show up. The only way to get them to show up is by clicking out of the Inbox to another folder and then clicking back on the Inbox. Whenever this happens, I also get error messages on startup telling me that outlook didn't close successfully last time. Any thoughts on either? Regards, Mark What OS are you using? This was a common problem using the Windows = Firewall in Windows XP SP-2. =20 --=81 Milly Staples [...

multiple copies of mail
Hi! After reinstalling XP and outlook 2002, I have started to get 2-5 copies of mail (not every mail). This wasn�t a problem before (when I used outlook 2000). Any ideas where to start looking? Tommy "tomppa" <tofors99@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:%235CQZ6mwDHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi! > > After reinstalling XP and outlook 2002, I have started to get 2-5 copies of > mail (not every mail). This wasn�t a problem before (when I used outlook > 2000). > > Any ideas where to start looking? > > Tommy > > If you get as ...

Quotes in money 2007 stopped working
Anyone else having problems with Money 2007 downloading quotes? Mine stopped about 10 am. JC Same here JC. -Kevin "JC" <handccomputers@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1DC73822-FBAB-4E77-BC7B-F5B7556A4876@microsoft.com... > Anyone else having problems with Money 2007 downloading quotes? Mine > stopped about 10 am. > > JC ...

Office 2007 will not install on 1 particular Windows 7 machine
I have just performed a custom install of Windows 7 Pro on a computer that has been running Windows Vista Ultimate and Office 2007 successfully for several years. I had some trouble geting a stable installation of Win 7 but after an expensive visit to the Geek Squad, which determined that a particular Windows update was causing the system to crash, I now have a stable installation. (They disabled that particular update, too.) The problem is that I am unable to install any of my fully-licensed copies of Office 2007 on this machine, even though I have it running happily on two ...

Tagging and routing mail destined for specific domains
Due to a change in NDA's I need to be able to tag, and copy mail that is being routed to and from specific domains. I am using exchange 2003 std (sp2) on 2003 server. As an example if a user were to send an email to microsoft.com I need to add a legal disclosure footer and keep a copy of that email locally. The same would be needed on inbound mail from microsoft.com to be copied to an additional location internally. Is this something that exchange can handle or do I need to route this through a second system to get this kind of tracking, etc..? On 7 Dec 2006 15:10:57 -0800, natedizzy@...

Ms Bug!
This is from Michael K. O'Neill's post who index is : microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui:57921 microsoft.public.vc.mfc:446174 Title: "Unwanted Background Erase with WS_CLIPCHILDREN" Mike's post has attached the demo project. +------------View-------------+ | | | CTabCtrl | | +-----------------------+ | | | CPage1 /2/3 | | | | +--------------+ | | | | | CListCtrl | | | | | +--------------+ | | | +-----------------------+ | +-----------------------------+ The create order is m_Page1...

Outlook 2003 Cannot Send Mail via POP/SMTP
I have a number of remote users who POP's mail into and out of our Exchange 2000 box. One is unable to send mail to anyone (either within the organisation or to external addresses), so I have temporarily discounted relaying as an issue, although I have checked the settings on the virtual server and they are all correct (allowing authenticated users to relay mail etc.) Receiving seems OK. The user has Outlook 2003 (fresh install) on Windows XP (fresh install). Log file: 2004.07.29 15:29:39 <<<< Logging Started (level is LTF_TRACE) >>>> 2004.07.29 15:29:39 server.d...

Word 2007
I used to be able to open Word 2007 documents in Word 2003, taking advantage of the compatability pack. It is still installed, but I can no longer open the 07 documents in 03. Please advise what I should look for as a potential problem? Kelli "Kelli" <Kelli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:329F6A40-4349-40A3-B495-48850535EE66@microsoft.com... >I used to be able to open Word 2007 documents in Word 2003, taking >advantage > of the compatability pack. It is still installed, but I can no longer > open > the 07 documents in 03. &g...

New mail notification #12
I have become more adventurous in my email setup, as a consequence, not much mail goes to my default inbox. I found the 'new mail' notification very handy. I am disappointed that I cannot see a way to set it so that it notifies me if any folder gets new mail. Is there anyway to set this up? I don't mind modifying the registry directly if necessary. Cheers, Guy ** Stress - the condition brought about by having to ** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights ** out of someone who richly deserves it. What version of Outlook are you using? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP...

To organize Outlook 2002 junk mails
How to save the settings for the said subject? hkgsie@gmail.com <hkgsie@gmail.com> wrote: > How to save the settings for the said subject? Since Outlook 2002 doesn't have a Junk E-mail folder and doesn't filter junk mail well at all, why not describe exactly what you hope to accomplish? -- Brian Tillman ...

I can't set up Outlook in Office 2007
Office Small Business 2007 came installed on my new computer. When I try to use Outlook, it starts to configure, and then I get a message that "Connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or..." It then takes me to a menu "Microsoft Exchange" with a General tab asking for Name of Server and then Mailbox Name. I have no idea what to enter. So I'm stuck. Furthermore, it's important that I synch with my BlackBerry but it has to be done through Outlook, and that's impossible this way. PLEASE HELP! -- A moderately expert us...

Shifting my Office SB 2007 MLK OEM Software on another computer
Hello, I have MS Office SB 2007 with Office Professional 2007 Trail With MLK OEM Software License. I want to format that PC because I have some OS issue. How can I De-Active that license? can I use that License key after format that PC? Thanks & Regards, Hitesh Prajapati "Hitehs Prajapati" <Hitehs Prajapati@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0133EC1A-50F6-43CD-986A-71AD8E0320FB@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I have MS Office SB 2007 with Office Professional 2007 Trail With MLK OEM > Software License. > > I want...

Validation Rule for IBAN Account number in MS Access Form field
Hi, In my table (and the form field linked to it) I have a field for the IBAN account number, which must be 2 Upper case characters A to Z, followed by 18 manadatory digits, and up to 28 total. So in my input mask I have this: >LL00\-0000\-0000\-0000\-0000\-9999\-9999;; and it works fine. But when the user enters less than 20 characters total (including the two letters at the start and at least 18 digits) Access gives a very unfriendly ''The value you entered isn't appropriate for the input mask '>LL00\-0000\-0000\-0000\-0000\-9999\-9999;;' specified for thi...

Office Groove or Groove 2010
Hi there - I am researching Office Groove as a collaboration tool, but need to better understand exactly what it is or does. I have several questions that I'm not quite sure where to start; there is quite a bit of information on using Groove. Anyway, it sounds like Groove comes or will come in the Office suite. In order to collaborate with others, am I missing anything about needing a Groove Server or some type of middle ware application? This sounds like a Sharepoint application, as in 2010 Groove is getting a new name, and since I know little to nothing about Sharepoi...

data available to MS Access
I'm not able to see the multiple entries of a sharepoint item with a mulit-line text column --I can only access the text of the last entry. With other multi-value columns (attachments, single-line text, numbers, etc), I don't have a problem getting the multiple entries. ...

auto open jpeg attachments in outlook, office xp
In outlook express I had it set somehow to automatically open pics(jpeg)for viewing when the e-mails were open. The pics would display in the main e-mail body. How can I set outlook in office xp to do that? Can anyone smarter than me help? (that likely means anyone one reading this!) Help.....he....lp... Is it a security setting I'm missing? Outlook doesn't support inline image viewing. This may make it easier for you to view: http://blogs.officezealot.com/legault/archives/000254.html -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, One...

Frontpage required during Office 2007 in Vista
I have successfully installed MS Office 2007 Enterprise on Vista. When I opened MS Word files, everything looks fine. Typing in other language (Korean) forced MS Office to look up FrontPage and got an error message saying "Insert Windos Office XP Professional with FrontPage" I could not find FrontPage in the CD and could not resolve the problem yet. Welcome any idea of how to fix it, Thanks, Suggest you post to an Office or Word newsgroup or Forum - from your description the error may mention FrontPage, but has nothing to do with that program. No version of Offic...

Rule applied after Junk Mail Filter
Are all rules applied after the Junk Mail Filter. I am trying to filter out certain types of messages but some of them still end up in the Junk Mail Box. Is there any way to have the rule run prior to going into the Junk Mail filter? I have the filter defined to run as soon as the mail arrives and it is on the top of the list. Thanks! no. rules always run after junk mail. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ O...

Office Tabs -
One chinese guy developed one application that creates TABs in Excel Word and PowerPoint: OfficeTabs. http://www.officedocumenttab.com/ Everione is using -> Microsoft should take a look. I think its not so hard to have something in the Office Pack. It would be very useful for everyone. thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestio...

[Announce] Stylus Studio 2007 Reviewed by CRN Magazine
[Announce] Dear microsoft.public.dotnet.xml, Stylus Studio ( http://www.stylusstudio.com ) was reviewed in CRN Magazine. You can read the article entitled "Create Powerful XML Solutions Without Coding" at: http://www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews/dailyarchives.jhtml?articleId=193200228 In the article, CRN describes the program by saying, "There is little need to write code from scratch in Stylus Studio," referring to the new XML Pipeline ( http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml/pipeline.html ) and XML Publishing tools ( http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml/publishing.html ) that are ...

Need to up date refereences from Ofice 2002 to 2007
I had vs2008 and Office 2000 or maybe 2002 installed. I rebuilt my system and installed Office 2007 instead. Now when I try to compile I get the errors shown below. I guess I need to add a couple of references and do see many for Office but can't identify the ones I need. I also hav a sneaking suppesion it's not that simple. Can you help get this fixes? Warning 1 The referenced component 'Microsoft.Office.Core' could not be found. Warning 2 The referenced component 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word' could not be found. Warning 3 The referenced...

Add E-mail Account
I am completely new at this and I need some help! I am trying to add an email account to Outlook. Our company uses SBC Global. I go to Accounts and click add and follow the steps. But it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me?! Thank you! Did you check how others in your office have their email accounts set up? You can also check the SBC Global website to see how they advise you to set it up (server names, etc.). -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Stefanie" wrote: > I am completely new a...

Duplicate mail delivery
Since installing the AntiSpyware Beta I'm experiencing a problem with Outlook. Messages are occasionally delivered multiple times to the same recipient even though they are recorded only once in the sent folder. I turned on logging but can't figure much from the logs. Suing network Solutions POP3. Is there a place to report bugs? -- martin See the post above yours and try the same thing -- Peter Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others. "mih" <mih@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54AFB59F-7C3C-48BD-B0B5-6C90F13781F9@microsoft.com...

cannot receive mail from a particular domain
Hi Exchange 2000 is the mail server can send mail to xyz.com(say for example),but cannot receive mail sent by xyz.co can send and receive mail to other domains pls. let me know how to solve this isu thank Does the sender on xyz.com get an NDR? If so, what is the exact text of the error? Is this the only domain from which you know you can't receive mail? prashanth wrote: > Hi, > Exchange 2000 is the mail server. > can send mail to xyz.com(say for example),but cannot receive mail > sent by xyz.com can send and receive mail to other domains. > pls. let me know how to solve ...