Sent items not going to Sent Folder after sending

I am using Office 2003 Outlook. Recently, after sending an email the message
does not show up in my Sent Folder but rather the folder of the person I sent
the message to. Any suggestions?
--
LGenn

cannot open personal folder
im using outlook 2000-SP3 my Operating System was Windows NT SP6 cannot open my personal folder(1.2 GB size). i try to used scanpst to repair my personal folder. i want to know what are the cause of the problem why i cannot open my personal folder? Have you tried using ScanPST multiple times? Sometimes you need to run it more than once... "jjuan" <jp4the_clan@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23uQ7OCiAHHA.3380@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > im using outlook 2000-SP3 > my Operating System was Windows NT SP6 > cannot open my personal folder(1.2 GB size). i try to us...

Can't receive Attachments in OE sent from Outlook 2003
I can't receive attachments in OE sent from Outlook full version. Any help appreciated even if it's a setting on the Outlook Full Version side. Thx "SticksDwhito" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:001801c47a46$ccd0ec80$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I can't receive attachments in OE sent from Outlook full > version. Any help appreciated even if it's a setting on > the Outlook Full Version side. Thx Firstly, Outlook is NOT a "full" version of Outlook Express - the two are completely separate programs. Outlook may be sen...

send email problem
i'm trying to send email from contact screen & got the error sending mail - contact admin -- where can i look to diagnose ?? check the CRM Web server event logs to see if it reports an error. Also check the registry on the CRM web box and mail sure the mail url which should point to your exchange server appears correct. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "HT" <HT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64E093DB-E4CF-4A32-8BF0-B4D227FDF0A5@microsoft.com... > i'm trying to send email from contact screen & got the err...

renaming mailbox folder in Outlook 2003
having difficulty renaming mailbox folder .When I right click to display properties it shows " rename mailbox " with the letter a followed by a downward arrow and the letter e. It is not highlighted so I can not open it. ...

Pring proof of only one page in Pack & Go?
Hi, [Publisher 2003, SP1] I'm using Pack and Go send a PUB to a printer. Everything looked good when I proofed it, except for one page that needs adjustments to spacing of a graphic next to a block of text. Is it necessary to print out the entire publication in Pack and Go just to see the revisions in that one page? I keep thinking there must be a way to proof just the one page that I need to see, not all of them. Is there a way to do it? Thank you. Orrie I don't think you can. Have you thought about using a PDF to take to the printer? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://off...

Going to worksheet based on answer
Hi! I am using Data Validation (List) to provide the user with, say, options. Lets say the options are A,B,C - depending on the answer, can I jump t a seperate worksheet. So, if 'A' is chosen, user is taken immediately taken to Worksheet and so on. Hope I explained the requirement OK. Po -- SAP Po ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SAP PoD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3764 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57254 Instead of data validation with a pull-down l...

Searching outlook folders
Hi I am using the following code to search for an email message with id myID; Dim SentFld As Outlook.MAPIFolder Dim Email As Outlook.MailItem Dim I As Integer OutlookApp = New Outlook.Application SentFld = OutlookApp.Session.GetDefaultFolder(Outlook.OlDefaultFolders.olFolderSentMai l) iCount = SentFld.Items.Count Email = CType(SentFld.Items.Item(1), Outlook.MailItem) Email.UserProperties.Add("EmailID", Outlook.OlUserPropertyType.olText, True) Email = SentFld.Items.Find("[EmailID]=""" & myID & """") The problem is that the find is ve...

how can I specific a folder with wildcard criteria and excel will import all the correct files in that folder?
how can I specific a folder with wildcard criteria and excel will import all the correct files in that folder? I am completely new to macro programming. After doing a little research I found out that GetOpenFilename or GetFileList may be able to do similiar job. But I don't exactly know how to use getopenfilename and getfilelist doesnt seem to be an valid function in exceel 2003. May you give me a little instruction? Do you know any online library that gives detailed explanations of most excel VBA functions?? Thanks. Without using wild cards, you can search for the files you want and se...

resetting default folder options
I was fixing a friend's PC and reset some folder options (specifically, I asked File Mgr to show contents of folders such as C:\Programs, C:\Windows, etc, where they used to come up with a warning about knowing the risks of messing about), and, now that the PC is humming along nicely, I'd like to reset said folders back to their default behavior to avoid any "accidents" on the part of users. The 3 users on the machine all have "admin" priveleges -- in my travels, i *did* see an option for setting it back to "don't view" but I don't...

Cant Mount Public Folder DB
I am getting the following error tyying to mount my public folder DB. Any thoughts/ideas? Ken -------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft Exchange Error -------------------------------------------------------- Failed to mount database 'Public Folder Database'. Public Folder Database Failed Error: Exchange is unable to mount the database that you specified. Specified database: fe867c22-9a50-4861-8417-a21cd4c76288; Error code: MapiExceptionNotFound: Unable to mount database. (hr=0x8004010f, ec=-2147221233) ...

How do I print only checked off items from a checklist form
Is it possible to use Word to create a form with checkboxes. The form is printed and used as a checkoff by endusers. Once the enduser completes the paper form its submitted and data entry enters the checks on the electronic form and from that creates a Word document with only the checked off items on the list? See the Boiler.zip on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at: http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "mccrea...

Change/Combine Items/Vendors Without Professional Service Tools
GP 8.0/SQL I have the PSTL with item and vendor combiner. But it doesn't work (errors out) and Micrpspft can't figure it out (case open for 2.5 months now). I've even sent them a copy of my entire database. So now I need to find another way to complete the work. Most importantly I have some items I need to rename and secondly, items and vendors to combine. Can I do this with SQL? Could it be as simple as finding all the places in the database where the fieldname exists and changing the values? I have this script for finding fieldnames: Select * from sysobjects o, syscolumns...

Programmable Delay on Mail Send Command?
Does Outlook 2000 have a feature that allows the user to delay the sending of a mail message so that it happens at a programmed future time? While in the message, View->options->do not deliver before. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, John Schutkeker asked: | Does Outlook 2000 have a feature that allows the user to delay the | sending of a mail message so that it happens at a programmed future | time? ...

IM - SOP
Our company uses the Comment ID to show on the invoice. On the invoice we seperate out the Comment ID into 4 seperate lines. I am attempting to import this comment so that when it imports it is already seperated. I have attempted both a CSV and TXT file extention type and when looking @ the CMMTTEXT field in the SOP10202 the comment looks like the other line items that have been manually seperated within the GP application. I then went into GP and made the 1 line into 3 and looked in the table and the format did not appear to change. Is there a setting somewhere on IM that I am mis...

Sending a message at a later time
I would like to know how I could send my messges at a later time. How would I go by doing so. 1.. On the Tools menu, click Rules Wizard, and then click New. 2.. In the Which type of rule do you want to create list, click Check messages after sending, and then click Next. 3.. Click Next to have this rule apply to all messages, or, if you want to limit the messages that the rule applies to, in the Which condition(s) do you want to check list, select any options you want. 4.. In the What do you want to do with the message list, select defer delivery by a number of minutes. (Deliver...

Forward All Mail to Public Folder
Hello, I have an Exchange 2003 server, and the customer would like for me to set up a special function whereas all emails received by all internal users is delivered to the user, and then a copy is forwarded onto a Public Folder so that administrative staff has access to all emails received by the organization. Reasoning for why they want to do this being set aside here is what I've done: I created a Public folder called Incoming Mail, mail enabled it as incomingmail@domain.com. I then went into each user's account and set it to forward a copy of all emails to incomingmail@d...

Access and Exchange Public Folders
First of all hello to everybody. I need to link a table (or extract data with vba) to several contact that are stored on an Exchange Public Folders. Any idea? Thanks in advance Diego On Aug 20, 3:12 pm, "diego" <x...@nowhere.it> wrote: > First of all hello to everybody. > I need to link a table (or extract data with vba) to several contact that > are stored on an Exchange Public Folders. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=275262 HTH ...

How do I arrange my personal folders in alpha order?
I have one company I work with and they have about 50 different departments. I receive emails on a daily basis, and I would like to store in folder because I often have to go back for old information. My personal folders are not arranaged in any sort of style and I have to scroll carefully to find the appropriate dept. It takes time and waste time. Selena Armstrong <Selena Armstrong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have one company I work with and they have about 50 different > departments. I receive emails on a daily basis, and I would like to > store in folder be...

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Item Copy recieves Database connection lost Error
One of our clients is receiving a Database connection lost Error -2147467259 message in Store Operations Manager when copying Items. They are able to add new items fine. The error occurs when she copies an item, makes changes, and then saves the item on the back office computer. The Item copy works fine on POS1. RMS V1.3 Refresh MSDE. It sounds like there is bad data in the item they are trying to copy from. Do you get the same result when copying ANY Item, or is it limited to a specific set of items. I would suggest creating a Sample DB on that system and pointing SO Administrat...

Outlook 2002-Data file to send/receive messages cannot be found.
Just installed outlook 2002. 2002 is necessary so i can transfer contact info from old my palm treo 700 to outlook and then to my new palm treo 700. I have my mail servers configured properly. Outlook today folder cannot be found. Folder to send/receive messages cannot be found. Any help is greatly appreciated. Did you transfer your .pst file from your other machine to this machine? = A .pst file is necessary to store information in OUtlook to sync with = other devices/applications. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All u...

Create report then have it send itself via Outlook to several recepiants
I want to create a report based on a query, then have that report inserted into an email that opens up, already addressed, so the user can look over the info then push the "send" button himself. how can I do this? Access is 2007 Outlook is 2003 thanks all; chris test "Repent" wrote: > I want to create a report based on a query, then have that report > inserted into an email that opens up, already addressed, so the user > can look over the info then push the "send" button himself. > > how can I do this? > > Acce...

Going back to 2004
After 5 days I am sick of MOney 2005. I am going back to 2004 until they fix the issues. I may ask for my money back. Beside the passport issue which I a seem to be stuck in. The latest is my 401k account displaying SELL transactions as payments comming OUT of my cash acount. Nothing serious just $30,000 different. DOH. Dumb ole me. My .mXX isnt't working any longer. I guess I will live with 2005 until they get the problem fixed. I am turning of the shotty MSN updates losing some of my bank imports by doing so. We'll see what happens with the 401k problem. "Frank A ...

mouse does not work on Start items
When I open the list under the start button, often, the choices (web sites, Microsoft Update) do not light up in blue and the mouse is ineffective. Then suddenly, it works again and next stops again. Otherwise, the mouse works fine. Any odeas? Thank you JB On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 09:17:44 +0200, "Jorge Bravo" <abc@here.com> wrote: >When I open the list under the start button, often, the choices (web sites, >Microsoft Update) do not light up in blue and the mouse is ineffective. >Then suddenly, it works again and next stops again. Otherwise, th...

copy deleted emails to a local folder
On our exchange server the admin had put the setings so that all deleted messages will be deleted the day after. How can I copy all messages to another folder localy on my machine before they get deleted by the exchange rule? "Khers" <kherse_sefid@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9ev0j35g2ui8tv5lrpom6l8mfc5duj1596@4ax.com... > On our exchange server the admin had put the setings so that all > deleted messages will be deleted the day after. How can I copy all > messages to another folder localy on my machine before they get > deleted by the exchange rule? Use...