sending emails or making appointments in my calender

I just installed the outlook connector for my hotmail account and now I am
unable to send emails from outlook or make appointments in my calender.
I uninstalled the outlook connector from my computer and restarted it but it
is still not working. Does anyone know of anything I can do to fix the
problem?

Thanks

"Alicia" <Alicia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I just installed the outlook connector for my hotmail account and now I am
> unable to send emails from outlook or make appointments in my calender.
> I uninstalled the outlook connector from my computer and restarted it but it
> is still not working. Does anyone know of anything I can do to fix the
> problem?

Define "unable to send".  Exactly what happens when you try?  What version of
Outlook?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Problems with creating a newsletter

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Sending Email #6

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Recurring email #2

send on behalf #6
Hi, We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on behalf" permission to a distribution group but "active directory Users and computers" won't let me do this. I can only see users. No groups. Exchange 2003 sp2, Outlook 2003, Native forest. I don't wanna use "send as" cause we wanna see sender name. Could it be a GC problem? Am I missing something? Thanks On 19 May 2006 06:43:07 -0700, dany_langlois@yahoo.com wrote: >Hi, > >We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on >behalf" permiss...

Calender Challenge
Hi all I have a slight challenge with calendars. Not sure if its a server or client issue. In my company I was asked to create a calendar within public folders to allow the booking of a resource. I've added the address of the calendar to the Global Address list and all is fine. Users invite the resource to appointments as a resource. The problem lies in that when a user double clicks on an entry within the Public calendar to view the form, the same entry is somehow automatically copied into the users personal calendar stored within their mailbox. We can delete from the users calendar and ...

Inbox Icons not changing when email forwarded or replied to
This may seem like an insignicant issue, but when you have hundreds of emails in your inbox, it is extremely important to know which ones you have forwarded and which ones you have replied to. Unfortunately, my inbox icons do not change when I reply to a message or forward a message. They also remain as the "Read Message" icon. I have searched the Knowledge Base, but I have been unable to find an answer to this seemingly simple issue. I am using Outlook 2000. Appreciate any assistance, James ...

Email signature #4
Using Outlook 2000, whenever I send an email my automatic signature is preceded by "AUTOTEXTLIST \s "E-mail Signature"". How do I get rid of it? It doesn't happen when I insert auto text directly. ...

Exchange problem while emailing from TS
I have a published application via TS and Citrix Metaframe XPe. OCCASSIONALY, when a message is sent from MAPI client configured in the TS environment (Outlook 2003) it will change the SMTP address, by concatinanting the address. For example: user@domain.com is the intended address, when I look at the Message Tracking Center on the Exchange Server it's attempting to send to user@domain.com:USER@DOMAIN.COM. Where is the :USER@DOMAIN.COM, which is being added to the end of the SMTP coming from ? ...