send /receive does not work in Office Outlook with Win 7

Need help.
Have 4 emaisl addresses on computer with 4 different peoples names.

All of a sudden the administrator email doe NOT receive email ( even tho the
mail email on Comcast does receive the email- and yes.l they are linked
together properly as they are working on the other 3 peoples accounts on this
computer...

Need help to RECEIVE email -- I AM able to send = just not receive...

HELP HELP HELP

No need to repost within minutes (and you actually already had an active
thread about this before as well).
If you need direct and dedicated assistance, you'll have to call Microsoft
Product Support. This is an end-user to end-user newsgroup with people
investing their own time to help others out.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Need help.
> Have 4 emaisl addresses on computer with 4 different peoples names.
>
> All of a sudden the administrator email doe NOT receive email ( even tho
> the
> mail email on Comcast does receive the email- and yes.l they are linked
> together properly as they are working on the other 3 peoples accounts on
> this
> computer...
>
> Need help to RECEIVE email -- I AM able to send = just not receive...
>
> HELP HELP HELP

0
Roady

OWA 2003 prompting to install office?
Hello, We have a single server environment: Windows 2003, Exchange 2003, OWA 2003. Some users are having problems using OWA. When trying to compose a new message, or forward a received message, they are prompted to install some missing feature of Outlook 2000 (DATA1.MSI).. Any idea what is causing this?! Thanks, Troy Hi Troy, Take a look at.. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/12/i_hope_youve_ ha.html "Have you wondered why, when you first use OWA 2000 and 2003, and click the New Message icon to create a new message, the Office Installer is fired-up and you're p...

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook Sales

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Outlook context menu lost most options
Hi there. I'd dearly love some help with this matter. It's been going on for months now. Has anyone got any idea how I can sort this issue out? "Jonathan E. (NZ)" <s_pam_stop@hotmail.comTAKEOUTTHESECAPS> wrote in message news:<eYICp6NCFHA.3976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... Hi there, I run outlook 2003. It would seem that the context menu has lost the plot. It looks like outlook has gone into some "mode" other than the one it is usually in by default. I have found that when I right click on any mail folder the context menu has very different options f...