searching emails in whole mailbox

Hi,

My Outlook is just upgraded to Outlook 2007. It drives me crazy. In Outlook
2003, if I want to search an email in the whole mailbox, I will go to
everywhere. But in Outlook 2007, I did the same thing, it finds nothing. I
have to check the folder to search. The problem is if I know the email is in
which folder, why I need search? That doesn't make any sense at all.

Please help! I need to search an email in the all folders, in the whole
email account. How can I do it?

Thanks in advance!

Lisa

Use the "Search All Mail Items" box directly under "Mail Folder" or press
CTRL+ALT+A to jump directly to that box.
If you want to use Advanced Find, then press the Browse... button, select
the root of your mailbox and enable the option "Search subfolder".

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> My Outlook is just upgraded to Outlook 2007. It drives me crazy. In
> Outlook
> 2003, if I want to search an email in the whole mailbox, I will go to
> everywhere. But in Outlook 2007, I did the same thing, it finds nothing. I
> have to check the folder to search. The problem is if I know the email is
> in
> which folder, why I need search? That doesn't make any sense at all.
>
> Please help! I need to search an email in the all folders, in the whole
> email account. How can I do it?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Lisa

0