Screen Blinks when I have Outlook 2007 Open

My Screen Blinks when I have Outlook 2007 Open and then open a write a New
email.  It only does this with New emails, not appointments of calendar, just
New emails.

2 Outlook .pst folders
Hi, When I go to the data file management, I am getting 2 PST folders listed. Both pointing to the same file, but one is marked in the Comment Column saying "mail delivery location". Any idea why? I'm seeing 3 Personal Folders listed in my listing. I'm using Outlook 2003. Thanks! Only you would have an idea why. Most likely it had to do with migrating your Outlook data incorrectly when you installed Outlook 2003. You now have a corrupt profile and need to create a new one. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Paul" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Change left bar and top bar names on Order screen
Ok, I guess this could be the left bar and top bar names for any screen, but I'm specifically asking about the Order screen. I have a client that wants to change "Create Invoice" at the top to "Close". They also want to change "Write-In Products" to "Write-In Rooms". Where do I change these? I don't see them as options in the customization screens, even in the N:1 and 1:N areas. On Sep 23, 2:18=A0pm, Wayne Walton <waynek...@gmail.com> wrote: > Ok, I guess this could be the left bar and top bar names for any > screen, but I'm ...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Combo box filter before form opens
frmSearchType with cboType and cmdOpenForm which opens frmEntryEdit. frmEntryEdit uses cboEntryNum to allow user to select from the filtered records. This is working correctly, however if no records fit the filter, I get an open frmEntryEdit, with no records in the cboEntryNum. I would rather have a message box that states "No Data fits the criteria", than have frmEntry Edit open. Is this possible? -- Teach me to fish! Thanks for the help. Pax, M m stroup wrote: >frmSearchType with cboType and cmdOpenForm which opens frmEntryEdit. >frmEntryEdit use...

Office 2007 and Windows 7 Multilingual Issue
Hi All, Need some help setting up multilingual for Office 2007. Here's what I have: OS: Windowns 2007 Enterprise Office: Office 2007 Pro w/ SP2 Language Pack: Install several language packs thru the Windows 7 Update process So, here's the thing. I can't get the UI in the office apps (WOrd, Excel, etc) to display the language I want. For example, I want the ribbon to display in Chinese. Reading thru the documentations from Microsoft, it saids I need to select the laugage in the "Display Language" tab on All Programs -> Microsoft Office -> M...

Sharing tasks in OL 2007
We have a staff Atty office which keeps task lists for Civil (CV) and Criminal (CR) cases by year. There are like 2 - 3 for every year such as CV09 and CR09, however they track for more than just the current year. The person that creates these lists uses some user defined fields so when new users get these shared, they have to create the same fields. My question relates to the inconsistent behavior of the field when adding it to a new task list. Sometimes, the user enters a new field and it is available for subsequent task lists and other times the user has to add teh same new...

MBF file won't open...am I hosed???
In my previous computer I had a flaky hard drive. While it still worked I backed up all my important files to CD's and DVD's. Since I dutifully backed up my MNY file (to two locations) each time I used my Money 2001 I didn't think to copy my MNY file I merely copied the MBF files from those locations. Once, I had to use that an MBF file as my MNY file was corrupt and it worked flawlessly. I saw no reason why it shouldn't do so again. Plus I was in panic mode to get all the data possible from the dying HD. Now that I have a new computer I installed my copy of MM 2001 and wh...

excel file can't be opened #2

Sharing Outlook #2

Outlook user profiles

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Excel 2000 fail to open workbook

2 spaces as a typo in PowerPoint 2007
Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? Yup, under Office button choose PowerPoint Options from the bottom right corner. From the new menu choose Proofing. Under AutoCorrect Options... you have the opportunity to add various typos you wish PowerPoint to correct. Kristiina AndyA wrote: >Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? -- I help with Excel and PowerPoint Office ToDo http://www.officetodo.com Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/powerpoint/201005/1 ...

Error by open contacts or activities after Migration to CRM 3.0
Hello, i ve migrated our CRM 1.2 System to CRM 3.0 Now I get a error-page when I open contacts or activities or so. I cannot open the main form of these entities (customizing). Any ideas? Stefan ...

Outlook 2003: export accounts settings

Two Screens???
We are running MS Excel 97 with MS XP OS on a computer with a Matox drive where we have two screens. Excel used to open on the left hand screen but now opens onto the right hand screen. I'm unable to resize the excel application by selecting the border. How can i get it to re-open on the left hand screen as a default? regards Wayne Wayne wrote: > We are running MS Excel 97 with MS XP OS on a computer > with a Matox drive where we have two screens. > > Excel used to open on the left hand screen but now opens > onto the right hand screen. > > I'm unable...

EXCEL 2007 acting up
j$ = "THIS MACRO WILL ERASE THE SECOND & THIRD SET OF DATA" + Chr$(13) + Chr$(13) Using EXCEL 2007, I get an error with the line above as a macro. It does not recognize CHR$. What am I doing wrong? Thanks Not for me it didn't. Check for MISSING references in Tools>References, uncheck them if there are any. -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "pcor" <pcor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F63F6E95-AF0A-4927-B337-99B5C48B92B1@microsoft.com... > j$ = "THIS MACRO WILL...

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book