Save multiple attachments

I use OL2007 and I often receieve mails with multiple attachements.
Under the Save as option there have been a choice to save attached files
but this option is gone. How do I reinstall it.

Kindly

Mariah
0
MN

it's now under Other Actions.

"MN" wrote:

> I use OL2007 and I often receieve mails with multiple attachements.
> Under the Save as option there have been a choice to save attached files
> but this option is gone. How do I reinstall it.
>
> Kindly
>
> Mariah
Can you guide me?

"dlw" <dlw@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelandet
> it's now under Other Actions.
>
> "MN" wrote:
>
>> I use OL2007 and I often receieve mails with multiple attachements.
>> Under the Save as option there have been a choice to save attached files
>> but this option is gone. How do I reinstall it.
>>
>> Kindly
>>
>> Mariah

0
MN
4/9/2010 6:39:53 AM
Open the e-mail, click "Other Actions".

MN wrote:

> Can you guide me?
>

> "dlw" <dlw@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelandet
>
>> it's now under Other Actions.
>>
>> "MN" wrote:
>>
>>> I use OL2007 and I often receieve mails with multiple attachements.
>>> Under the Save as option there have been a choice to save attached files
>>> but this option is gone. How do I reinstall it.
>>>
>>> Kindly
>>>
>>> Mariah

0
Bob

Contact with multiple Email Addresses
I have the Tracking device on in CRM 4.0, which is tracking all incoming and outgoing emails for leads, contacts and accounts. I am wondering if it is possible to add/track multiple email addresses for one contact. Is there anyway to associate more than one email address for an entity? Thanks, Geoff A contact (and also account and lead) has three e-mail fields. CRM uses all these fields for email tracking. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) CRM/.NET Consultant Aviva IT Tools for CRM Developers and Administrators http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/Tools.aspx "Geoff" wrote: >...

Justify text across multiple columns
I have used Edit, Fill, Justify to fill rows with text within the boundaries of a set number of columns, but the text in each row is left justified. How do I justify the text (even spacing) in each row. If I highlight all of the text (multiple columns and rows) and then select Format, Cells, Alignment, Justify; Excel jams all the text into the first column. I know I could use a text box, but I'd prefer not to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. -Dave Hi Dave, Select the cells you want to center on. Under Format > Alignment > Horizontal drop down > Center across se...

Refusal to save
Has anyone come across the following problem before - I've only com across this in Excel 2003 running on Windows 2000 Server. Every so often, when trying to save a workbook that has been open fo some time, I get an error message along the lines of "the directory .. cannot be accessed or is full. Workbook cannot be saved." followed b another, "AutoRecover has been disabled for this session". When this first happened, I assumed our server had crashed or wa suffering congestion. After all, this usually happens at the same tim as our Outlook reports "waiting for d...

What do you do if you have auto save set, but it is not working?
I have auto save in Excel set to every 5 minutes, but it is not auto saving the data. What should I do to fix it? Jennifer What version of Excel? XP (2002) & 2003 _do not_ have an AutoSave feature. If you are referring to AutoRecover (Tools>Options--Save), that is something totally different. It doesn't save your working file, but stores the data separately in a temporary file for recovery purposes in the event that XL or the system crashes while the file is open. HTH |:>) "Jennifer" wrote: > I have auto save in...

Save as text file, but with full headers
I want to save quite a few messages as text file, but I want to save them with full headers. Is this possible? ...

Cannot Send Attachments over 1mb
I cannot send attachements over 1mb. I constantly receive a message that the server has timed out. I have increased the server timeout to 10 minutes, but that hasn't made any difference. Any ideas? "Rick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6bd601c42ee5$6aed46a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I cannot send attachements over 1mb. I constantly > receive a message that the server has timed out. I have > increased the server timeout to 10 minutes, but that > hasn't made any difference. Any ideas? > Does your ISP have a limit on size...

Slow network drive response when browsing for attachments
I am running Office 2003 under Windows 2000 on a LAN containing shared network drives. Using conventional means to access the contents of these drives (i.e. Windows Explorer) yields a quick response, but when using the Select attachment dialog in Outlook there is a significant delay (2 mins plus). Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions? Dave. ...

Multiple Versions of Office Apps
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC I have not upgraded to Office 2008 because the budgeting programs I use in Excel require macros. I do, however, want to upgrade Entourage for better Exchange compatibility. If I install Office 2008, can I still keep my Office X version of Excel on the same system (PowerBook G4)? Will there be conflicts? Thanks, -Jd On 3/25/08 9:04 AM, in article ee95f9d.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "jdbrewer@officeformac.com" <jdbrewer@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: v.X > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tig...

Saving Emails and Address Book when changing OS
I am about to upgrade my OS from Windows 98 to Windows 2000 Pro. I am going to reformat my HD when I do it. How do I save my emails and adress contacts so I can reload them after I reload Outlook? The file you need to back up is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Don" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:048601c3bc2f$0a7a2e10$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I ...

Copying olOLE Attachments in Outlook
Hi There, I am looking for a way to copy an Attachment of type olOLE from one contact to another using VB.net. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have all other types copying no problem, but I cannot get an olOLE attachment to work. I have tried adding it as the object in the .Attachments.Add method but I get an exception "Member not found". Here is the code I have, that doesn't work. (The type of object I am testing with is a birthday reminder to the calendar). newContact.Attachments.Add(contactAttachment, Outlook.OlAttachmentType.olOLE, , "") Ev...

You Save Amount on Receipts
Hi All, Occasionally the amount calculated for the "You Save" amount as printed on the customer recipts is total crap such as a tendered sale of $95.00 and it calculates and prints "You Save $87621387131" or something like that. Has anyone expreienced this before and what is the solution? As above, it only happens occasionally, but of course the impact is that all reports for sales, profit margins, etc... are useless. Regards Dan Levin ...

Contacts not receiving attachments
Since migrating to a new SBS 2003 server and domain a few days ago we've found that when users try to send emails to contacts in our global address book the recipients receive the email but not the attachments. If we create an email and send to someone not in the address book they do receive the attachment. Is this a problem related to format of the emails? If so, how come it doesn't affect emails to people not in the address book and how can I go about solving it? Thanks in advance On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:42:14 -0700, MBurns <MBurns@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >S...

Excel Variable Save Name problem
I have written a program for work that is basically a daily cash u spreadsheet, however I would like to save each days report as a backup Ideally I would like to save the worksheet as that days date by us of a command button/macro to reduce the chance of user erro( ie savin under wrong name) The date is on the worksheet, but I can't figure ou a way to use a range as a save name. I would really appreciate some help with this problem. Cheer -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Lippa73 One way to save a copy in C:\ with a date/time stamp Sub test() Dim strdate As ...

EXCEL saving to A: drive
Sporadically when trying to save an EXCEL file to the A: drive it locks up the computer. Does not happen from any other Office app. Using Windows 2000 Pro and Office 2000. If save EXCEL file to C: drive and then copy to A: drive, never have a problem. Why? -- Linda There is a problem with saving directly to a floppy and a greater one if you open an Excel file directly from a floppy, in as much as you have a good chance of corrupting the floppy for good. Its best to always save and open from the hard drive, Regards, Alan. "LindaD" <LindaD@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Multiple Worksheets
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) How can I copy same info between worksheets? You need to be more specific about what you're trying to accomplish... For what little you've disclosed regular copy/paste will work, but storing duplicate copies of the same data on multiple sheets [or in multiple workbooks] is redundant & inefficient. I'm sure you're clear in your own mind what you're trying to do, but these one-liners do not effectively convey what you're thinking :-) Also, it's fine to post multiple questions & use sepa...

how can I save a publisher created logo in picture format?
I've created a logo in MS Publisher. How can I save the logo in picture format so that it can be inserted into other programs? GEL <GEL@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I've created a logo in MS Publisher. How can I save the logo in > picture format so that it can be inserted into other programs? What version of Publisher are you using? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher "Ed Bennett" wrote: > GEL <GEL@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > > I've created a logo in MS Publ...

how do i save a new address typed on an envelop in word 2003
i want to save the address i type on an envelop under the envelop and labels under tools. Save it where? You could add the envelope to a document and save the document or You could use an envelope template - see the link at the end of http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm and create and save an envelope document including the address. or You could save the address in Outlook and insert the address from the addressbook function in the envelope/label dialog, which stores recent addresses. To do this Outlook must be your default e-mail application. -- <>...

E-mails with PDF attachments will not open
E-mails with PDF attachments larger than 16K will not open. E-mails with small PDFs open ok. E-mails with DOC and JPG attachments work ok. It is the e-mail itself that will not fully open; cannot even get to the PDF attachment. A down arrow appears in the priority column; it seems to be enlessly trying to open as the bytes in the received status windows goes on non-stop. The size of the e-mail and attachment appears in the MSN Mail Inbox. Possibly switching antivirus to Microsoft Internet Essential might coincide with when problem started. Help. ...

Allow attachment file types
I would like to allow a certain type of attachment that is blocked by Exchange and Outlook (.tmp file). I've been asked to this at the server level, but can't find a way how. Is it possible and if so, how do I do it? I'm running Ex2K3 SP1. Thank you in advance... -- Michael Underwood - Systems Administrator CFBMIC Centennial, CO There is a way, but it is a pain. It involves creating a special public folder, then creating a custom form using the Outlook Resource Kit. Basically, it forces Outlook clients to look to that public folder for the attachment settings. http://...

How can I host multiple domain with single EX2003?
Dear all, As titled... Should I configure the server to bind another IP address to host another domain??? If yes, it's undoubtable to waste IP address.... Please help, thanks.... You mean multiple SMTP domains? If so, check out this article, which applies to E2k3 as well: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Keith Ko" <Unavailable@127.in-addr.arpa> wrote in message news:uB3Yl9w5DHA.360@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Dear all, As titled... > > Should ...

attachments removed #2
I receive the following message when receiving emails with attachments: "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your email: (file name)" Can this barrier be overcome? Open Outlook Express and select Tools | Options | Security tab and uncheck the second box from the top concerning attachments. "Lisa Fry" <lisafry@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:716101c483f0$94d281f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >I receive the following message when receiving emails > with attachments: > "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in > yo...

Attachment bar in outlook
I am trying to add an attachment bar in the new message window (below th esubject bar). I can only see this bar when replying to e-mails but not when composing new ones. Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ it's presence is determined by the message format - use plain text or html, not RTF. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.poremsky.com ...

Restricting Outgoing Attachments
Hi all I have a requirement for a project, this particular one is to restrict the users from being able to send any attachments. Only the Administrator would have the ability to send attachments. Does anyone know how I can go about doing this? Your help is greatly appreciated Jeremy Jeremy <jaent00@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi all, > >I have a requirement for a project, this particular one is to restrict the users from being able to send any attachments. Only the Administrator would have the ability to send attachments. Does anyone know how I can go about doing this? > &...

.gif file attachments
When I receive .gif attachments the only option I have is to save as a .bmp in My pictures. How do I change this? Clear your IE cache (tools, options, internet options, delete files) and see if that helps. Mickey wrote: > When I receive .gif attachments the only option I have is > to save as a .bmp in My pictures. How do I change this? Thank you for the response. I did this and it did not make a difference. I went into My Pictures, options, file associations and the .gif is associated with my Animation Shop but still it only gives me the option to save as .bmp. Does it mat...

Outlook
I do not know how to open any attachments sent to me. I have a paper clip showing in upper right hand corner of the email and the sender indicating an attachment, but do not see anything to click onto? Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks, gl Have you clicked the paperclip? You should see the attachments when you click the paperclip. >-----Original Message----- >I do not know how to open any attachments sent to me. I >have a paper clip showing in upper right hand corner of >the email and the sender indicating an attachment, but do >not see anything to c...