Read an Out-of-Office messege without sending an email

Hi guys,

My company is using Outlook 2003 and Exchange 5.5 to communicato and deliver
E-MAILS between the workers.

I was wondering if there is any way to read an OOF (Out-of-Office) messege
of users without actually sending them any email.

this will be really helpful to a project I'm working on to try and monitor
the status of some workers.

I don't mind using some vba code to do it or using some other application
such as Telnet.

Thanks!

Problems with creating a newsletter

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Sending Email #6

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

Email cannot be resolved...

Office 2007 Templates & Themes
Is there anyway the content for Office 2007 at the MS Office web site could be made available to Office:Mac users. Currently need to have OGA validation via ActiveX control or from Office for Windows programs. Surely Mac users could be given access! Dave We have asked that question. We don't have an answer yet (at least, it wasn't "No", that would have been quick!). They are trying to work out how to let us in without letting in all the people using the competitor products. I think they will set up a mirror on the MacTopia site that will allow us to reach the ones tha...

Recurring email #2

Out of Office
I have a problem when I try to set up my "out of office" message. I use Outlook 2003 and have XP Professional. I do not have an exchange server so I have to emulate it - which I did. So.........when I leave for vacation, I have to leave my computer on and Outlook running to have the "Out of Office" message sent to any incoming emails. This seems crazy to me. I run a small business from my home - so what happens if the power goes off on the first day of vacation - then I have no out of office message going to clients. Is there any way around this?? Thanks in a...