Re-size picture in Outlook 2007 signature

When I insert my logo (.jpg) into my Outlook 2007 signature, it appears in a
very large size.  When I go to re-size it smaller by dragging the handle
boxes around it, it will not re-size.  I've tried right-clicking and double
clicking on the logo and nothing helps.  Am I able to re-size a picture to be
smaller in a signature?

Thanks,

Melissa

While you should be able to resize the picture in Outlook itself, it is
better not to do this. It is recommended to resize the picture in a picture
editing tool to the exact size that you'll. This way you'll also bring down
the picture and thus the message size.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Melissa Frankel" <MelissaFrankel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:0D4D9D8C-700C-4112-9701-CD4258448450@microsoft.com...
> When I insert my logo (.jpg) into my Outlook 2007 signature, it appears in
> very large size.  When I go to re-size it smaller by dragging the handle
> boxes around it, it will not re-size.  I've tried right-clicking and
> double
> clicking on the logo and nothing helps.  Am I able to re-size a picture to
> be
> smaller in a signature?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Melissa

0
Roady

CRM address book in Outlook

File size #11

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Maximum file sizes

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

how do i increase font size beyond 72
highlighting figure in font size box and trying to put larger number in myself does not do it. is there another way? thanks High-light the number, type your number, hit return. It that doesn't work for you, on the toolbar, format, font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Polly Vincent" <Polly Vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BDAEB5E-C30C-4721-BB51-F89C1B4332E2@microsoft.com... > highlighting figure in font ...

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?